PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Rewards! READ!

Hellfire
01-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Veterans rewards need to be based on account age (creation date); and what's up with the Founder's Helm, now anyone can get it after 6 months? That is not veteran. Please change these items back to the way they were meant to be (for players who made an account in the first month), now anyone can be a founder, not the true first players...:disturbed:

ZHEOTARE
01-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Veteran rewards are based on account age.

The founders helm isn't coming back.

Hellfire
01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I read players can get all the special veterans vanity items for simply having an account for six months.

Swords
01-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Veterans rewards need to be based on account age; and what's up with the Founder's Helm, now anyone can get it after 6 months? That is not veteran. Please change these items back to the way they were meant to be, now anyone can be a veteran, not the true first players...:disturbed:

u should read veteran awards thread a little more than to make a thread about it, its fine that u can make a thread about it if u read the whole thing.
and to answer your question: veterans awards ARE based on account age and the founders helm were for people who played PL beta back in apr 2010.

MasterNaora
01-30-2012, 05:40 PM
There is a veterans helm but it is not the Founders Helm. They are very different.

Fyrce
01-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Need dev quote, hellfire. Or you just stirring the pot? If you're stirring, I'll just get back under my rock...

Hellfire
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
My badddddd I meant account creation date!!!!!!!

Snakespeare
01-30-2012, 05:46 PM
If you send a request to the devs they will lock this for you. I'm sure by now you realize that the rewards ARE based on creation date and that the Founder's Helm is NOT the reward. :)