PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into it

Befs
05-03-2020, 01:07 PM
What's up y'all,

I haven't played since the beginning of the festerfang update. What's new? What should a level 71 mage with pretty meh stats be focusing on / farming these days? What gear should I shoot for, and what loadout should I use?

chulakamulaka
05-03-2020, 02:22 PM
What's up y'all,

I haven't played since the beginning of the festerfang update. What's new? What should a level 71 mage with pretty meh stats be focusing on / farming these days? What gear should I shoot for, and what loadout should I use?the cap is now 76.

Do all daily quests each day with 50% XP elixir from video and 60% XP elixir kit on.

didn't mention your budget for the gears so I'll just say get a 71 taint set/ebon gun with endless set or mire 3/3 for fester runs.

Once you get better stats or a 1-2 levels higher go to mogera lair in vardan valley and also do the questline (although you can go to mogera lair even at 71, you just might die a lot if you have bad stats).

repeat this until you're 76 and do events in the mean time.

and don't forget to have fun! :-)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Befs
05-03-2020, 03:24 PM
To clarify my budget for purchasing items is quite low (200k pure gold).

That being said I do have a mire set 3/3 and a shadow mage swimwear which hopefully is worth something. Is running the new maps the best way to make gold?

chulakamulaka
05-03-2020, 04:04 PM
To clarify my budget for purchasing items is quite low (200k pure gold).

That being said I do have a mire set 3/3 and a shadow mage swimwear which hopefully is worth something. Is running the new maps the best way to make gold?for new/returning players the best way of making gold is always from events IMO. running the new maps I mentioned above are good maps for farming XP.

It's great that you have a mire set. Yes I'd suggest selling that swimwear and stashing your gold. only spend it on absolutely essential things that you need to be most efficient.

Goblin event is coming up very soon after the current one (4 days) which is your opportunity to make good gold :)

Befs
05-03-2020, 07:21 PM
As a follow-up, is playing somberholt / the dreamscape worth my time? I never progressed very far in those expansions.

Deathlyreaper
05-03-2020, 07:45 PM
As a follow-up, is playing somberholt / the dreamscape worth my time? I never progressed very far in those expansions.

No, there is nothing to farm there really, at least nothing that new players such as yourself would benefit from. Get geared up and get cracking on those maps that make gold lol.

Scll
05-03-2020, 08:52 PM
What's ur ign? Add me ign: scll, I'll gladly help u catch up with the game, got some free time till goblin event.

Befs
05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
What's ur ign? Add me ign: scll, I'll gladly help u catch up with the game, got some free time till goblin event.

My ign is Coolguymage, I'll be sure to shoot you a friend request!

Irreflexivo
05-03-2020, 10:17 PM
How can I make gold in Goblin?
I'm kinda new.

TheMadElf
05-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Goblin event has speed sets in locks +more which will be quite valuable

Hail
05-03-2020, 11:45 PM
I need to level up from 67 so feel free to add Hail! Welcome back as well :)

Drone
05-04-2020, 01:36 AM
How do you get the 50% XP video?

chulakamulaka
05-04-2020, 01:43 AM
How do you get the 50% XP video?at the bottom of your screen while you're ingame you click on the elixirs tab and you'll see it there

Drone
05-04-2020, 02:24 AM
Thanks, I’ve been doing it wrong lmao.
at the bottom of your screen while you're ingame you click on the elixirs tab and you'll see it there

Befs
05-04-2020, 08:28 AM
Also what skill loadout should I be using for PvE? Right now I'm using fireball, gale, ice, and clock with the skill recharge ultimate. Is this about right?

chulakamulaka
05-05-2020, 04:48 AM
Also what skill loadout should I be using for PvE? Right now I'm using fireball, gale, ice, and clock with the skill recharge ultimate. Is this about right?yeah that seems about right... I'd suggest throwing in the shield there too as a 5th skill to swap out with gale when you need it.

Xyv.io
05-05-2020, 05:02 AM
Also what skill loadout should I be using for PvE? Right now I'm using fireball, gale, ice, and clock with the skill recharge ultimate. Is this about right?

Just get lvl 76 and a speed set, keep doing events. You'll be rich after few events

kyleeizac
07-01-2020, 07:08 AM
Grind for 76 and new verdan valley

Remiem
07-01-2020, 07:24 AM
Welcome back!! :D

Spooked
07-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Welcome back!! :D

Havent seen u in a while on the forums.
Where ya been?

Remiem
07-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Havent seen u in a while on the forums.
Where ya been?

Been around! Mostly working on the weekly previews and behind the scenes moderating, but wanted to start hanging out in conversations more. :)

Lookupnabs
07-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Been around! Mostly working on the weekly previews and behind the scenes moderating, but wanted to start hanging out in conversations more. :)
Ahahha nice remiem very kind of you

Devaux
09-06-2020, 07:06 PM

YAYYYYY! I thought you were gone for good! Glad to see you back! Now to wrangle up Seo and the others! :( lol