PDA

View Full Version : AL Social Media

mhysaa
05-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Hi, i don't know if anyone already suggested this, but I think would be nice have a different section where we could share our videos from youtube, discords servers, line groups, facebook groups, and all the others social medias created to speak about Arcane Legends.

If already exist something like this here in forums, please let me know where.
Thank you for you time. :02.47-tranquillity:

And enjoying the space, check it out : Mhy play (www.youtube.com/Mhyplay)

ThreadPolice
05-04-2020, 02:12 AM
Hi, i don't know if anyone already suggested this, but I think would be nice have a different section where we could share our videos from youtube, discords servers, line groups, facebook groups, and all the others social medias created to speak about Arcane Legends.

If already exist something like this here in forums, please let me know where.
Thank you for you time. :02.47-tranquillity:

And enjoying the space, check it out : Mhy play (www.youtube.com/Mhyplay)

-1 It is a nice idea, but I do not think it is very much of an urgency in this game. Also, it should only have selected YouTubers. Because otherwise this causes a lot of Spam. Maybe on forums STS can make a section, or you start a thread yourself where everyone can post it.

chulakamulaka
05-04-2020, 02:40 AM
there's the AL discord server where you can share most of what you listed above.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

mhysaa
05-04-2020, 11:36 AM
there's the AL discord server where you can share most of what you listed above.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

That is not from spacetime studios. Is from AL players. And now to be posted there you have to promote the discord server in return, doing videos about it etc...

VictoriaMcLean
06-22-2020, 12:41 PM
About social media, do you know that you can make money on sites like Instagram? I didn't know about this until recently, and when I found out I was very curious and informed myself to try. My daughter told me that if you add beautiful posts and you are always active on Instagram, you can earn quite a lot of money. At first, I didn't know how to get likes and search for how to buy instagram likes (https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-likes/). My daughter showed me a site where it can be purchased at quite convenient prices. So I started to add beautiful pictures and be active on Instagram, I ordered many likes and they came to me just a minute after I transferred the money. After that, I started to have more and more followers and I started to make ads on Instagram and make money. A very useful thing. I'm really glad I took a risk and now I'm successful .