PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Throwndown- 3/3 FFA Tournament (61+ all classes)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

brodiniozo
02-17-2012, 01:55 AM
Well like i said, now im going away for the weekend. I can play around.22:00-01:00 euro time at sunday. I dont care bout ur reasons sebastianl i have been.avaiable every single day til now, like the rest of my team.

/ Brod

Imsebastiaanl
02-17-2012, 05:45 AM
seb. we make it on saturday better for me :)
Are you sure? You said u wasnt able then...

Imsebastiaanl
02-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Well like i said, now im going away for the weekend. I can play around.22:00-01:00 euro time at sunday. I dont care bout ur reasons sebastianl i have been.avaiable every single day til now, like the rest of my team.

/ Brod
I can maybe around 10 oclock euro time ... But I guess not. I'll try. And I cant be on all time like u cmon

kaiserbear
02-17-2012, 06:46 AM
i can today at 15-next day saturday all time but sunday i cant

TrickiestFTW
02-17-2012, 09:36 AM
@ghost yes I think that is another main problem thanks for pointing that out. If only there were more people like you in the game... ; ) @trick it's about time!!! Forget ur real life come to pl!
I know right! (I might be bringing someone into pl also lol)

BirdBrainJr
02-17-2012, 10:01 AM
[/QUOTE]
That's deep........(I should be back this weekend *fingers crossed*)[/QUOTE]
Yea we been waiting on you.Lol. Glad were finally playing our match this weekend. :cool:

Aratreoybae
02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Lol trick no need... I found someone for you ; )

AbsolutePally
02-17-2012, 11:37 PM
This will be the final weekend of round 1. Come this Monday I will make decisions on which teams get dqd.

If you feel it unfair or wrong please make a post here telling everyone why your team shouldnt of been disqualified.

*Note disqualified teams are ineligible for ANY vanities (like tje mage black and white shield)*

Please use this weekend to plan and execute your match.

XghostzX
02-17-2012, 11:44 PM
This will be the final weekend of round 1. Come this Monday I will make decisions on which teams get dqd.

If you feel it unfair or wrong please make a post here telling everyone why your team shouldnt of been disqualified.

*Note disqualified teams are ineligible for ANY vanities (like tje mage black and white shield)*

Please use this weekend to plan and execute your match.

Thanks for the update, and thanks for trying to encourage others. I'm sure it's frustrating so we all owe ya one.

kaiserbear
02-18-2012, 03:59 AM
can we do the match today seb.

Imsebastiaanl
02-18-2012, 05:18 AM

Yes, I will TRY to be on at 10 oclock eu time in the evening.

brodiniozo
02-18-2012, 05:19 AM

Do u even read the thread?

/ Brod

Gaunab
02-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Yes, I will TRY to be on at 10 oclock eu time in the evening.

Brodiniozo already said that he won't be available for the whole weekend and I posted that I can't make it either til later than that (which becomes irrelevant anyways when Brod is absent...). So we quite obviously WON'T play the match today. Read others posts before posting yourself.

Since you propably won't be able to play the whole following week until the next weekened (I guess?), we either have to agree on a convenient time for then, or you make use of your sub.

Our whole team has been available prolly every single day at appropriate times (afternoon-evening EU time) since we played our first match and you guys never managed to, which I'm sure has its reasons, but if you knew that you could only make it to specific times on 2 days per week you maybe should have thought twice before entering a tourney like this because it is very frustrating to commited players like us.

Well, I hope we will get this in soon, let's aim for the next weekend. :)

kaiserbear
02-18-2012, 07:50 AM
hmm also next weekend the match? :)

XghostzX
02-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Brodiniozo already said that he won't be available for the whole weekend and I posted that I can't make it either til later than that (which becomes irrelevant anyways when Brod is absent...). So we quite obviously WON'T play the match today. Read others posts before posting yourself.

Since you propably won't be able to play the whole following week until the next weekened (I guess?), we either have to agree on a convenient time for then, or you make use of your sub.

Our whole team has been available prolly every single day at appropriate times (afternoon-evening EU time) since we played our first match and you guys never managed to, which I'm sure has its reasons, but if you knew that you could only make it to specific times on 2 days per week you maybe should have thought twice before entering a tourney like this because it is very frustrating to commited players like us.

Gaunab, just a heads up and towards everyone. DTF posted a little earlier in this thread how matches have not been getting in. He may start advancing teams soon since the matches right now with everyone seem messed up due to different time zones.

brodiniozo
02-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Gaunab, just a heads up and towards everyone. DTF posted a little earlier in this thread how matches have not been getting in. He may start advancing teams soon since the matches right now with everyone seem messed up due to different time zones.

Our problem got nothing to do with timezones, they just cant play for some reason.

Btw, Ill be on tonight eu time and tommorow due to bad weahter conditions, had to cancel my trip.

/ Brod

XghostzX
02-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Our problem got nothing to do with timezones, they just cant play for some reason.

Btw, Ill be on tonight eu time and tommorow due to bad weahter conditions, had to cancel my trip.

/ Brod

Yes, I know. I'm just saying teams will have to be advanced automatically because the majority of players have different time zones in their matches.

AbsolutePally
02-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Seb/Kaiser and G/Brods team are immune from DQ since it is second round. They still have plenty of time.

Imsebastiaanl
02-18-2012, 11:58 AM

Firsr of all, I did read what brod said but I thought he meant 10 olcock saterday instead of sunday. I CANT HELP THAT I CANT PLAY DURING THE WEEK. I only play like 30 mins a day then. Next weekend 5 oclock eu time?

Swimmingstar
02-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Can hax tell their team tomorrow at 9pm central? Hope everyone reads this. Including my team.

XghostzX
02-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Seb/Kaiser and G/Brods team are immune from DQ since it is second round. They still have plenty of time.

Ah ok, sorry. Didn't realize they were in second round.

AbsolutePally
02-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Can hax tell their team tomorrow at 9pm central? Hope everyone reads this. Including my team.

Pms work great too Swimm, cant expect everyone to read every post you make. Especialy if the page starts new.
Ill be on and tell who I see of this time you proposed.

Edit:
Hahahabirdy was under the impression the time was 3pm tom. He said 9pm cst was like 3-4am for Chloe and some of your team as well.

Swimmingstar
02-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Pms work great too Swimm, cant expect everyone to read every post you make. Especialy if the page starts new.
Ill be on and tell who I see of this time you proposed.

Edit:
Hahahabirdy was under the impression the time was 3pm tom. He said 9pm cst was like 3-4am for Chloe and some of your team as well.

Hmmm then why would they suggest that time last time?

Hahahahabirdy
02-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Hmmm then why would they suggest that time last time?

We have never suggested the time of 9 CST o.O. The time we agreed on last week was 3 PST, everyone on our team was on in addition to everyone on your team except you.

Swimmingstar
02-18-2012, 01:32 PM
We have never suggested the time of 9 CST o.O. The time we agreed on last week was 3 PST, everyone on our team was on in addition to everyone on your team except you.

That's weird I heard 9 but how about same time this week?

Mothwing
02-18-2012, 01:34 PM

Just FYI, I won't be available until late this week, I'm visiting my family in Vancouver.

Hahahahabirdy
02-18-2012, 01:34 PM

On either saturday or sunday.

Edit: or nevermind..

Ayc2000
02-18-2012, 02:31 PM
It's on Sunday 3pm pacific time, which is 5 central and 6 eastern. So tomorrow!

AbsolutePally
02-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Team that doesnt show will be eliminated.

kaiserbear
02-18-2012, 03:45 PM
when is the last day for first match

AbsolutePally
02-18-2012, 03:51 PM

when is the last day for first match

Monday at noon 12 pm forum time.

TrickiestFTW
02-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol trick no need... I found someone for you ; )
o.O who? and turns out radio shack doesn't cover lost or stolen phones -_- so now I have to break open the piggy bank (wtf is the use of a warranty if they don't cover you -_-) So yeah might be longer still before i'm back on.........
Sincerely,
-PissedTHE-F-OFF

Papapat
02-18-2012, 10:50 PM

Our team too :) hehe :D

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 12:58 AM
Our team too :) hehe :D

Indeed!

CodyBearr
02-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Team that doesnt show will be eliminated.

Why not have another team take their spot? Like a team that's on 24/7 lol *points to self* lol

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 02:44 AM
Why not have another team take their spot? Like a team that's on 24/7 lol *points to self* lol

Your team already competed correct? I was thinking of doing something but not sure how it would be viewed. Fairness and all.

Aratreoybae
02-19-2012, 11:30 AM
o.O who? and turns out radio shack doesn't cover lost or stolen phones -_- so now I have to break open the piggy bank (wtf is the use of a warranty if they don't cover you -_-) So yeah might be longer still before i'm back on.........
Sincerely,
-PissedTHE-F-OFF well that blows... :P and it's a surprise u will love her...

Imsebastiaanl
02-19-2012, 12:32 PM

Thanks! But only 3 people played their match yet ... Thats a big problem, guys, play your matches!!! Good luck everybody in tourney:)

@Y u no like FFA, ill be on next weekend lets play our match then!

brodiniozo
02-19-2012, 01:28 PM
@Y u no like FFA, ill be on next weekend lets play our match then!

... Just so u know, if u guys dont show up, I bet ur team is the one who gets DQ. And imo, please stay away from tourneys in the future.

/ Brod

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Sincerely,
-PissedTHE-F-OFF

Aw... Hurry back ! We miss u lil Trickypoo

Imsebastiaanl
02-19-2012, 01:47 PM
... Just so u know, if u guys dont show up, I bet ur team is the one who gets DQ. And imo, please stay away from tourneys in the future.

/ Brod
Are you kidding me? I'm just a little busy atm. Stay calm dude. We will play the match, we still have some time. I know its my fault if we dont play the match. I hope to play it next weekend

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Next weekend is fine. Especially since this is barely (already..) The end of round one.

Imsebastiaanl
02-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Next weekend is fine. Especially since this is barely (already..) The end of round one.

Whats going to happen with the teams who did not play their first match?

Shiloo
02-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I have tried in game to set time for match, with no luck. So this is my last chance before we get dq. Me and buddy have been on often, just waiting on aero. Seems to be on spotty at best. As for cot2 I've seem birdbrainjr on a little. I hope both teams see this. Tonight 9pm central time we fight!! Let's get this done already... Please post other time if you can't make it, but it needs to be tonight.

TrickiestFTW
02-19-2012, 06:49 PM
well that blows... :P and it's a surprise u will love her...
I'm just going to private message you and if you see this sometime today get on skype it'll be alot easier to talk.

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 06:53 PM
We Already Won was unable to make the agreed upon time. Hax advances.

Rated M for Mature didnt make any effort so they will be dqd as well. Also, YW and Walk both agreed to DQ.

Bullies vs Cot Scheduled for tonight

Hahahahabirdy
02-19-2012, 06:55 PM
We Already Won was unable to make the agreed upon time. Hax advances.
Rated M for Mature didnt make any effort so they will be dqd as well.
Bullies vs Cot Scheduled for tonight
Only swimming star logged on at scheduled time, enikazie and mothwing were not on.

Petrichor
02-19-2012, 07:00 PM
omg lmao....i hate you birdy. roco coco......

Cloakker
02-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Only swimming star logged on at scheduled time, enikazie and mothwing were not on.
Let me rephrase that lol Enikazie and Swimmingstar showed but moth nor there sub did.

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 07:40 PM
We already won and m for mature. For the spirit of the tournie, I will allow you two teams to match up for a second chance. Winner of that match will play the winner of round 2 Rev vs Hax.

Apostel
02-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I know you all havent heard from me some days yet.It has a Major reason. First of all I am fulltime working in a restaurant in germany near cologne and we have carneval.. overcrowded Restaurant all day long till wednesday. Second, my past closest friend died 1 1/2 weeks ago by caraccident and funeral was friday. That are the major reasons WHY I could not manage a timeslot for the match.

Of course either my team and parth team dont want to be DQ thats why I honestly want to set up a timeslot where every affected player should so his best to show up online. I am living in +1 GMT timezone, and can basically come online for match from 11pm-5 am my time and also from 8am-11am. This is my part to get this match set up.

-Apostel

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I know you all havent heard from me some days yet.It has a Major reason. First of all I am fulltime working in a restaurant in germany near cologne and we have carneval.. overcrowded Restaurant all day long till wednesday. Second, my past closest friend died 1 1/2 weeks ago by caraccident and funeral was friday. That are the major reasons WHY I could not manage a timeslot for the match.

Of course either my team and parth team dont want to be DQ thats why I honestly want to set up a timeslot where every affected player should so his best to show up online. I am living in +1 GMT timezone, and can basically come online for match from 11pm-5 am my time and also from 8am-11am. This is my part to get this match set up.

-Apostel

Whoa Apo, im sorry to hear about your friend. :(

What I can do is have your team in the second chance pool within your same bracket. This way it moves forward and you guys have a second chance to match up.
Bullies and the other cot team are scheduled for tonight. Maybe if either one doesnt show or you could play the winner of that match?

Mothwing
02-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Sorry if I missed this in the original post, but how many rounds are there?

XghostzX
02-19-2012, 08:24 PM

-Apostel

Apsotel, I'm really sorry to hear. If i talk to you in game for our match, we can figure this out. Best of luck to you man

Apostel
02-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Whoa Apo, im sorry to hear about your friend. :(

What I can do is have your team in the second chance pool within your same bracket. This way it moves forward and you guys have a second chance to match up.
Bullies and the other cot team are scheduled for tonight. Maybe if either one doesnt show or you could play the winner of that match?

Ty for your condolences.

I just talked to one of my teammembers,

Our available timeslot will be 7-10 pm central time (2-5 am my time).
I will verify it as soon as I catch Fncrazy. Ty for not DQ us, as you can read we want to play but have had some serious problems to be all online at same time. I am pretty sure, thats once I told Fncrazy about this time he will agree. Sadly he isnt online atm, will keep you quick updated here ASAP I see him.

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Ty for your condolences.

I just talked to one of my teammembers,

Our available timeslot will be 7-10 pm central time (2-5 am my time).
I will verify it as soon as I catch Fncrazy. Ty for not DQ us, as you can read we want to play but have had some serious problems to be all online at same time. I am pretty sure, thats once I told Fncrazy about this time he will agree. Sadly he isnt online atm, will keep you quick updated here ASAP I see him.

You have 3 members of ur team now?
I text Parth and Ghost just commented. See u ig.

XghostzX
02-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Great games COT, it was really fun and thank you for your time.
Game won 1: 10-0 game 2: 10-2 game 3: 10-2

AbsolutePally
02-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Grats and thanks for playing the match!
Good luck in the next round I know you guys will win!

Swimmingstar
02-19-2012, 11:46 PM

Ahem Eni logged on 10 minutes later. Got their car towed eni said.

Swimmingstar
02-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Ok Rated M, how about tomorrow?
Same with We Already Won.

AbsolutePally
02-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Cot 1
Say Slangbow (under a new ign) and then later Birdbrainjr. However, neither were on at the same time and the scheduled match was not played vs Bullies.
Bullies advances to play RP Team (bye team in bracket)

Imsebastiaanl
02-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Great games COT, it was really fun and thank you for your time.
Game won 1: 10-0 game 2: 10-2 game 3: 10-2

Gratz!!! Good luck all:)

Papapat
02-20-2012, 09:16 AM
Anyone from Bullies may contact any member (Tashyang, Aniethea, Vjcrusnik, Papapat) of our team (RP Team) for our match. Thanks :)

AbsolutePally
02-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Now that the second round is in full swing, I expect this tournament to go into hyperdrive w matches played. Goodluck to all, I see quite a few amazing teams!

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Now that the second round in in full swing, I expect this tournament to go into hyperdrive w matches played. Goodluck to all, I see quite of amazing teams!

For sure, looking forward to the rest on this tournament!

AbsolutePally
02-20-2012, 12:00 PM
For sure, looking forward to the rest on this tournament!

Your bracket is stacked! Its always the top bracket huh?
One rev team vs tashs team
Yours vs olympus
Man oh man thats exciting.

Imsebastiaanl
02-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Yours vs olympus
Yeah olympus vs iHack is gonna be the most exciting game until now... One good team is gonna leave the tourney :/

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Yours vs olympus

Every team has just the equal chance of winning ;) This is all up for grabs.

kaiserbear
02-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Congrats all!! and good luck for the next match :)

kaiserbear
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
what place must i that i what win?

AbsolutePally
02-20-2012, 02:42 PM
what place must i that i what win?

I think you are saying how far do I need to go in this tournament to win a prize?
Typically for smaller team tournies. The winner and runner up win. Once 4 teams, the last ones got vanity antenna. This one however will be either only the winner or top two teams, with runner up having a lesser prize.

Imsebastiaanl
02-21-2012, 01:58 AM
I think you are saying how far do I need to go in this tournament to win a prize?
Typically for smaller team tournies. The winner and runner up win. Once 4 teams, the last ones got vanity antenna. This one however will be either only the winner or top two teams, with runner up having a lesser prize.

Dammet :/

Kaiserwarrior
02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
What is a runner up?

AbsolutePally
02-21-2012, 09:24 AM
What is a runner up?

2nd place

kaiserbear
02-21-2012, 10:39 AM
when i now lose we became not a vanity or a other price?

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 02:20 PM
I was just talking to Trueplayer in game, we decided to play our match this Sunday from 12P.M. or after Eastern time. I'll message Kelly, True, apollo, Eden, rush, aphrodite, and truekm if we can confirm this.

Imsebastiaanl
02-21-2012, 02:48 PM
I was just talking to Trueplayer in game, we decided to play our match this Sunday from 12P.M. or after Eastern time. I'll message Kelly, True, apollo, Eden, rush, aphrodite, and truekm
Good luck to both teams, may the best win :)

Imsebastiaanl
02-22-2012, 01:34 AM
@ Y u no like FFA, could we play saterday at 11 (morning)-1 (afternoon) oclock forum time?

AbsolutePally
02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Think we are scheduling our match for this weekend. Believe a couple of my team work weekends however, so night is best for us. If not we could play anyday this week but at night (forum time)

Ixillicus
02-22-2012, 04:48 PM
@ Y u no like FFA, could we play saterday at 11 (morning)-1 (afternoon) oclock forum time?

I'll talk to my team and find out availablity.

brodiniozo
02-22-2012, 09:07 PM
How many teams did actually play the first round?

/ Brod

Papapat
02-23-2012, 05:10 AM
How many teams did actually play the first round?

/ Brod

10 teams resulting to 5 team winners i think... Y u no like Ffa, RP team, Olympus, The Kings, and Ihack if I remember it right...

brodiniozo
02-23-2012, 06:23 AM
I havent seen many screenhots at all

/ Brod

Papapat
02-23-2012, 06:37 AM
I havent seen many screenhots at all

/ Brod

Yup... Some teams werent able to post screenshots but there were witnesses for their victory :)

brodiniozo
02-23-2012, 07:43 AM
So everyone playd their first match?

/ Brod

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:01 AM
So everyone playd their first match?

/ Brod

Yes, I think everyone has except for one match. People are starting round 2, we're playing our match this weekend against Olympus.

Papapat
02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Yes, I think everyone has except for one match. People are starting round 2, we're playing our match this weekend against Olympus.

Everyone who won was escalated to 2nd round... U may be confused coz our team cant be promoted even though we already won first round... RP team is the BYE team in the bracket..

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Everyone who won was escalated to 2nd round... U may be confused coz our team cant be promoted even though we already won first round... RP team is the BYE team in the bracket..

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I thought DTF was going to enter another team, but sounds good. Thanks papa

Papapat
02-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Sorry, my misunderstanding. I thought DTF was going to enter another team, but sounds good. Thanks papa

Welcome :)

Imsebastiaanl
02-24-2012, 06:33 AM
I'll talk to my team and find out availablity.

Okay. I'll talk to kaiserbear.

Papapat
02-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Question. Why is Shiloo trying to represent bullies for our match? Isn't trick the registered mage for their team..? Ive been playing long and I know that Shiloo and Trick are two different persons...

Zeus
02-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Question. Why is Shiloo trying to represent bullies for our match? Isn't trick the registered mage for their team..? Ive been playing long and I know that Shiloo and Trick are two different persons...

I think it's because Trick is out of commission, in terms of PL. His device which he used to play PL was recently stolen, so...

Papapat
02-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I think it's because Trick is out of commission, in terms of PL. His device which he used to play PL was recently stolen, so...

Ahhhh... I just thought only the registered ones can play... Thanks

XghostzX
02-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Our match should be held this weekend hopefully. Good luck guys!

Shiloo
02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
I am registered with the bullies team, just never got updated on the thread.

AbsolutePally
02-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Yes Shiloo is technically the sub, since Trick cant play as was the team captain. Buddyf is the cpt now until Trick returns.
Good luck both teams :)

Imsebastiaanl
02-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Just remembering :): today 11-1 oclock (morning/afternoon) forum time / 5-7 (afternoon/evening) EU time. Good luck may the best win :):)

brodiniozo
02-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Just remembering :): today 11-1 oclock (morning/afternoon) forum time / 5-7 (afternoon/evening) EU time. Good luck may the best win :):)

Yep. Me and remi will be there. I havent seen gau for a few days tho.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Imsebastiaanl
02-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Yep. Me and remi will be there. I havent seen gau for a few days tho.

I sent daatjeh a message. He read it, and kaiserbear will be on too then, so we will be on all!! Good luck :)

Papapat
02-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Yes Shiloo is technically the sub, since Trick cant play as was the team captain. Buddyf is the cpt now until Trick returns.
Good luck both teams :)

So arat is no longer part of their team right? Coz if he still is, and if there wud be a possibility of trick coming back, its just like having two subs...

Ixillicus
02-25-2012, 11:04 AM
I sent daatjeh a message. He read it, and kaiserbear will be on too then, so we will be on all!! Good luck :)

Waiting for you guys. You said we would play around now, when we just talked in-game, and we are on waiting....

Ixillicus
02-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Played our match! Good game "The Kings".

brodiniozo
02-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Gg! Lol we all got 10 kills each..

/ Brod

Imsebastiaanl
02-25-2012, 12:30 PM

Gratz. We failed this time. Gg and good luck against revelation or hax!

Imsebastiaanl
02-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Waiting for you guys. You said we would play around now, when we just talked in-game, and we are on waiting....

I came 15 mins later. Lol gg!

XghostzX
02-25-2012, 01:13 PM

Ooh nice match, grats guys!

kaiserbear
02-25-2012, 01:19 PM
who in 1st or 2nd round lost win mage tourney shield or? ;))

brodiniozo
02-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Thx ghost!

/Brod

Imsebastiaanl
02-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Well, im out of tourney now. Thx DTF for organising this tourney. Good job thx! I would like a 3 v 3 rockwall forts as the next tourney!! Good luck to all the teams.

Imsebastiaanl
02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Iianarchyii, was he registered? because I thought rapsalot was the sub ...

Blind
02-26-2012, 02:15 AM
who in 1st or 2nd round lost win mage tourney shield or? ;))
Rofl! Tha's how i used to speak in English couple of years ago :D

I would like a 3 v 3 rockwall forts as the next tourney!!
Yes pls! I don't think a proper 3vs3 ctf tourney has ever happened. That'd be just pure awesomeness!

Imsebastiaanl
02-26-2012, 04:04 AM
[/QUOTE]Yes pls! I don't think a proper 3vs3 ctf tourney has ever happened. That'd be just pure awesomeness![/QUOTE]
Yeah :)

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Our match vs. olympus has to be rescheduled. True talked to me in game saying that tonight won't work.

AbsolutePally
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM
In about two hours I hope to play Hax! Spoke ig w Haha and Rosettes.

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 06:02 PM
In about two hours I hope to play Hax! Spoke ig w Haha and Rosettes.

Good luck! It will be a good match :)

TruePlayer
02-26-2012, 06:35 PM
My mistake

Hahahahabirdy
02-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Good fight Revelation.
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/14981dd4.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/360555fc.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/d78b546a.jpg

Darklegionz
02-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Please read the rules. Clearly rev have broken the rule and should be dq. Also drinkhaterade and debowe bear is same person, why is one account user playing on two diff team. Yes i know whole pl will side with dtf again on this, but its a fact they broken the rules i dont undertsand things like this can happen in a tourn supported by pl devs. I just wish everybody should be treated with fairness. Just because your head of the tourn dont mean can over use that power.

Grammar always helps. :)

Elitephonix
02-26-2012, 07:16 PM
GJ triumph

AbsolutePally
02-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Grats to Hax!!
We lost 10/8 10/? & 10/9
GGs and GL next round.
Advanced.:)

Edit:
@True (since someone quoted his never ending ignorance I was able to see his post)
Drink is not Debowe. Debowe is Awwmang, and Drink Is Remixi.
Rev2 had Arse as their sub, it took me a long time to update bc I havent been as active, but he is officially on their rooster. Atm Rapsalot is inactive and hasnt played in awhile.

Mang
02-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Good game cloak, haha, and rosette. Trueplayer debowe is not drinkhateraid.

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Nice game Triumph! Way to take one for the guild.

Olympus, we can play this week?

TruePlayer
02-26-2012, 07:40 PM
I apologize to dtf and pl for the recent post.

TruePlayer
02-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes ghost i hope we can do wednesday. Sorry for the dalay kelly went to daytona 500 which also got a rain delay. Pk lives in sg and had been busy with new job. But yes will do match asap

Aratreoybae
02-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Tp apologized? :0 *furiously takes screen shots* lol

Marmalade
02-26-2012, 08:37 PM

If you'd like to take a video, be sure to catch this cool beast: http://dev.dota2.com/image.php?u=21189&dateline=1326602337

AbsolutePally
02-26-2012, 08:42 PM

Lol!!

Ixillicus
02-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Hpefully we can play our match vs hax this weekend, ill talk to my team and see about availability.

Seems others have taken care of this... but I am not Debowe. I only have one end-game character and its my mage.

Zeus
02-26-2012, 08:54 PM

C'mon, he apologized, you want to crucify him for that too? :/

Aratreoybae
02-26-2012, 10:27 PM
C'mon, he apologized, you want to crucify him for that too? :/ iam not trying too... Just surprised at his sudden change of heart

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes ghost i hope we can do wednesday. Sorry for the dalay kelly went to daytona 500 which also got a rain delay. Pk lives in sg and had been busy with new job. But yes will do match asap

Alright, we can aim for wednesday night. Any specific time? Usually anywhere from 8:30-12:00 p.m. central I'm good, since I usually can text apollo for anything in game.

TruePlayer
02-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Grats to hax who i picked to beat rev can ask imkelly :) i love it when i am right ;)

TruePlayer
02-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes ghost Wednesday, will confirm exact time to apollo and you monday or tuesday.

XghostzX
02-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Yes ghost Wednesday, will confirm exact time to apollo and you monday or tuesday.

Alright, if you don't find me in game, just shoot a private message.

Imsebastiaanl
02-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Gratz to hax!!!
@pally, rockwall forts tourney next? Good idea?

brodiniozo
02-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Gratz to hax!!!
@pally, rockwall forts tourney next? Good idea?

Please seb, just bcus ur eliminated dosent change the topic on the thread. Writa a pm or create a new thread.

Imsebastiaanl
02-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Please seb, just bcus ur eliminated dosent change the topic on the thread. Writa a pm or create a new thread.

Please brod, this question is for dtf, but ok, ill pm him ...

Imsebastiaanl
02-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Brod your dont care then dont thank me ...

AbsolutePally
02-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Afte seeing how impractical team tournies are (3/3 & 5/5s) I am not sure if I would like to host such an event.
But n order to find a happy threshold I could do a 2/2 one. More teams (32) or double elimination or ladder style.

Blind
02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
2vs2 rockwall sounds good.

Imsebastiaanl
02-27-2012, 02:50 PM
2vs2 rockwall sounds good.

Yeah it does! But if you do make a mage or bird or 1 mage/1 bird tourney because if u dont there will be mage teams for 70%. Are you blindrogue?

Aratreoybae
02-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Excellent idea pally! 2-2 FFA at forest... I already know my teammate... :)

Papapat
02-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Bullies can u guys be more online so that we may be able to talk in the game to sched our match? If not, pls tell us when u guys are online so we can try to meet up? Thanks..

Papapat
02-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Our team is trying to meet up thursday 11 am time here in the philippines... I think that is wednesday 7 pm in Pacific time... Same time with tash and anie... Pls lets meet up :) thanks... :)

Aratreoybae
02-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Bullies can u guys be more online so that we may be able to talk in the game to sched our match? If not, pls tell us when u guys are online so we can try to meet up? Thanks..

Our team is trying to meet up thursday 11 am time here in the philippines... I think that is wednesday 7 pm in Pacific time... Same time with tash and anie... Pls lets meet up :) thanks... :)
See that cute little button, the one that says "edit post" right by reply? It's soooooo cute and it wants you to use it! :/

Shiloo
02-27-2012, 08:37 PM
We are all on almost every night, I believe we are all central or eastern time zone. 7pm pacific/ 9pm central wed. Night is fine for me and I think will be fine with my team. Sooo let's make it a date.

Papapat
02-28-2012, 01:19 AM
We are all on almost every night, I believe we are all central or eastern time zone. 7pm pacific/ 9pm central wed. Night is fine for me and I think will be fine with my team. Sooo let's make it a date.

Kk... Let us try to meet up 9 pm central wednesday... And shiloo, ur the only one i see ol every night... :p lol

Mushies
02-28-2012, 01:29 AM
im a level 66 bird
my in game name (ign) is: Mushies

if anyone needs me just ask... pm (personnel message) me on forums

Papapat
02-28-2012, 02:24 AM
See that cute little button, the one that says "edit post" right by reply? It's soooooo cute and it wants you to use it! :/

There's still kindness left in you... It's soooooo cute and it wants you to use it! :D lol

ninjaduck
02-28-2012, 03:04 AM

If you'd like to take a video, be sure to catch this cool beast: http://dev.dota2.com/image.php?u=21189&dateline=1326602337

Lol! :D

Imsebastiaanl
02-28-2012, 08:47 AM
There's still kindness left in you... It's soooooo cute and it wants you to use it! :D lol

Haha yes lol

Imsebastiaanl
02-28-2012, 08:48 AM

Haha yes lol

Imsebastiaanl
02-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Sorry for the dubbel post. Im on a boat to england and the wifi is veryyyyy bad. Lol

Aratreoybae
02-28-2012, 12:15 PM

:) iam always kind...

brodiniozo
02-28-2012, 02:30 PM
So lets discuss the semi's, what yall think? (tryin' to get back on topic)

/Brod

TruePlayer
02-28-2012, 02:42 PM
So lets discuss the semi's, what yall think? (tryin' to get back on topic)

/Brod

Agree, there also a off topic section please go there for non related talk

Aratreoybae
02-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Hax vs ihack whould be epic for final

mejslll
02-28-2012, 03:30 PM

lol lol sooooo funny hehehe, we have a verbal bear fight... but it should be a very dumb conversation.... unless you guys have some intelegence in ur build??

lol just joking hehehe

Papapat
02-28-2012, 04:26 PM
:) iam always kind...

Well if that's kind, then that makes me a living saint.. :D

Aratreoybae
02-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Well if that's kind, then that makes me a living saint.. :D

Lmao. No I was nice. At least I didn't say wtf were you thinking double posting like that you should be banned for life! I just pointed out the function of the cute button :/ love ya papa

brodiniozo
02-29-2012, 01:39 AM
CMON.. try the PM button!!
Back on topic please.

/Brod

Imsebastiaanl
02-29-2012, 07:04 AM
Lmao. No I was nice. At least I didn't say wtf were you thinking double posting like that you should be banned for life! I just pointed out the function of the cute button :/ love ya papa
Hahahahha rofl

brodiniozo
02-29-2012, 07:32 AM
Hahahahha rofl

What is it that you dont understand? Can a dev please clean the thread and tell people to stay on topic. I got a notification everytime anyone post in this thread by using tapatalk, and this is getting annoying.

Imsebastiaanl
02-29-2012, 08:40 AM
What is it that you dont understand? Can a dev please clean the thread and tell people to stay on topic. I got a notification everytime anyone post in this thread by using tapatalk, and this is getting annoying.

Arat doesnt talk about the topic, papapat doesnt, absolutepally doesnt, blind doesnt, and your always talking to me, try someone else serious. And u dont pm the ppl too so... Why you care?

Sent from my iphone using wifi (rofl)

brodiniozo
02-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Look at the post over your "roflmao" post. And btw, nice mentality "if everyone else is doin it, then I can do it too".

Someone send me a PM when this thread is back on topic again. Notifications off.

Imsebastiaanl
02-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Look at the post over your "roflmao" post. And btw, nice mentality "if everyone else is doin it, then I can do it too".

Someone send me a PM when this thread is back on topic again. Notifications off.

This will be my last post on this thread. And about 'if everybody is doin it why cant I' is really stupid thats just not what I try to say. I try to say that ur always talking to me or 'everybody else'. If u talk to me ur always angry I dont know why. GL against hax.

XghostzX
02-29-2012, 01:34 PM
@brod, I understand it's frustrating. If you really want players to get back on topic, don't comment back. If you think you're the mature one, it's not worth it to keep the argument in flames.

@sebastian, please try to not instigate fights. This is a pvp topic so please stay on topic and keep your arguments away from this thread.

@papa and Arat- guys, please stop using your sarcastic "humor" or arguments. It's truly pathetic. Like I said above, nobody needs to see your arguments, we don't care who has to be right.

I feel like whenever there are arguments, people have to make it public so they can let everyone know and get them on their side. In all honesty... WE DON'T care.

Back on topic, Ihack and Olympus should be playing our match tonight or tomorrow night. I'll contact my team to see if this works.

Mageprodigy
02-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Sorry for the dubbel post. Im on a boat to england and the wifi is veryyyyy bad. Lol

If you click edit there is a cute little delete button ;)

XghostzX
02-29-2012, 07:27 PM
If you click edit there is a cute little delete button ;)

Don't get me started, hahah.

Buddyf97
02-29-2012, 08:09 PM
*Forums are doing what forums do, what can you expect?*

AbsolutePally
02-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Any matches? Zzz

Papapat
02-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Ok back to the topic... RP Team won over Bullies... 3-2

Good game Bullies :)

Sorry I can't play much coz I'm at work..

AbsolutePally
02-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Wow very close game! Heard it was tied 2-2 and last deciding match was 10/9!
Advanced and congrats. Good luck vs ihack ;)

Papapat
02-29-2012, 11:13 PM

Thanks :) Last was 10-4... What's close was the 4th game.. We were down one win and we won it by 10-9... It was a real close fight..

Aratreoybae
02-29-2012, 11:58 PM

Hmmm ihack played their match with Olympus? ^_^ and grats too rp team gl in rest of tourney

AbsolutePally
03-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Hmmm ihack played their match with Olympus? ^_^ and grats too rp team gl in rest of tourney

Just a prediction.
I think itll be ihack vs rev3

XghostzX
03-01-2012, 07:55 AM
I'll send a PM right now to true and his team. Let's shoot for tonight guys.

Ixillicus
03-01-2012, 09:44 AM
I will try to contact Cloakker and gang to see about setting up a match. I will talk to my team, but maybe we can schedule for the weekend. If Hax sees this, and can recommend availability on the weekend, you can reply here.

Petrichor
03-01-2012, 12:43 PM
I will try to contact Cloakker and gang to see about setting up a match. I will talk to my team, but maybe we can schedule for the weekend. If Hax sees this, and can recommend availability on the weekend, you can reply here.

There's no major plans I have this weekend.....that I can remember. :/ I'll try asking the rest of them. I know cloakker tends to be more busier on sundays. Were you guys thinking morning, afternoon, evening, night? uhh going by EST or PST i guess.

TruePlayer
03-01-2012, 08:15 PM
I hope we can do game tonight. Best bet be late tonight, will be on and off to check in.

XghostzX
03-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I hope we can do game tonight. Best bet be late tonight, will be on and off to check in.

I'll be on tonight True.

EDIT: The coordinating has been tough for us. True has been really understanding with this, thank you, so we will try to go for sunday night or monday night.

AbsolutePally
03-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Meh. Hope we see the finals soon!

XghostzX
03-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Meh. Hope we see the finals soon!

Just got back from Missouri... True send me PM when you can, I'll send ya one.

Hahahahabirdy
03-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Good fight revelation! :)
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/98b16699.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/f32f6d0f.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/663d06b5.jpg

Aratreoybae
03-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Gj hax and gl vs ihack haxers ftw!!!

AbsolutePally
03-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Good fight revelation! :)
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/98b16699.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/f32f6d0f.jpg
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/663d06b5.jpg

Grats and advanced! Bottom bracket successfully done! Thanks and GJ :)

XghostzX
03-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Sorry for the wait me and True talked a week ago saying how it's hard for our teams to get in.

We're both doing the best we can I'll keep trying for any time though.

Will

TruePlayer
03-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Sorry for the wait me and True talked a week ago saying how it's hard for our teams to get in.

We're both doing the best we can I'll keep trying for any time though.

Will

Yes everybody seem to be having so much fun i really want play, well monday prob be best chance to play kelly be off and will be free, i am free at night. Hopefully we can finally play i have message all my people hope u can do so too ghost and we make it happen MOnday night.

XghostzX
03-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Yes everybody seem to be having so much fun i really want play, well monday prob be best chance to play kelly be off and will be free, i am free at night. Hopefully we can finally play i have message all my people hope u can do so too ghost and we make it happen MOnday night.

Yeah, we talked in game this morning, looks like we'll be playing tonight.

Imsebastiaanl
03-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Yeah, we talked in game this morning, looks like we'll be playing tonight.

GL to both teams, this will be very exciting!

TruePlayer
03-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Epic game ihack
Olympus defeats ihack.
10-9
10-8
10-5
Very good game honored to play you guys..

Mikeylito
03-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Just recently olympus played ihack and we (olympus) ended up winning 3-0 . Not sure if trueplayer will upload pics(he said he will) but you can ask anyone on ihack, they are very trustfull noble people.

The matches were very close and intense. Everyone showed gpod sportsmanship and i am happy we Finally faced each other. Very good job on both sides, and i hope we can do more of these matches for fun later. anyways good job eden, ghost, parth.

With that said bring on the next challengers and lets get ready toooo rumbbbllleeeeee!!!!

TruePlayer
03-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Also rp team contact me asap to schedule r match ty..

Zeus
03-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Guys, sorry for the early leave, but as I said I literally had minutes to play.

Anyways, just wanted to take the time to congratulate Olympus! Epic win, y'all truly deserved it! Thanks for the fights, definitely got my adrenaline pumping. ;)

Cheers and good luck for your upcoming matches!

~Parth

AbsolutePally
03-05-2012, 09:49 PM
I appreciate everyone executing their matches despite many personal issues preventing optimal play.
Thanks for reporting in as well. Goodluck vs RP Team.

XghostzX
03-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Nice game Olympus, really gave us something fun to look forward. Glad we got the match in, good luck to you in the rest of the tourney :)

Pkbanana
03-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Woooo final here we come ^^

Papapat
03-06-2012, 03:40 AM
Also rp team contact me asap to schedule r match ty..

Good to hear... Ok i'll ask the team when and we will post a date proposal here... Thanks..

Sryyoulose
03-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Trolling the thread trolling the thread!

But in all seriousness I'm just watching how the matches turned out! I was like omg cloak strikes again when you see last kills : Cloaker Cloaker Cloaker lol

Petrichor
03-06-2012, 08:10 AM
But in all seriousness I'm just watching how the matches turned out! I was like omg cloak strikes again when you see last kills : Cloaker Cloaker Cloaker lol

yeah. he's suuuuuuch a kill thief! i mean like geez ;)

Papapat
03-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Same sched last time... Olympus can we sched our match wednesday pacific time 7pm?

TruePlayer
03-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Same sched last time... Olympus can we sched our match wednesday pacific time 7pm?

For me ill be free, pk prob be ok too we have see about kelly, but if we can we will make it happen.

Ixillicus
03-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Grats to Hax for kicking our butts. Good luck in the finals.

Papapat
03-06-2012, 08:28 PM
For me ill be free, pk prob be ok too we have see about kelly, but if we can we will make it happen.

Just talked to kelly in game... I think friday night pacific would be the very best time for all of us... What do you think?

Cloakker
03-06-2012, 08:47 PM
yeah. he's suuuuuuch a kill thief! i mean like geez ;) LMAO KILL THIEF PFFFF YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITH OUT ME BEING A SHIELD lol and come on....a bear...KSING LOL that deserves an LOL hahaha its the other way around ;) GG GUYS:biggrin:

Sryyoulose
03-07-2012, 03:50 PM
I agree with cloak! Bears never get enough kills for there worth in FFA!

TruePlayer
03-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Just talked to kelly in game... I think friday night pacific would be the very best time for all of us... What do you think?

Yes seem like a good date. But still have to confirm it with pk and kelly.

TruePlayer
03-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Rp team vs olympus Tonight
For spot in the finals :)

AbsolutePally
03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
No match?

Cloakker
03-09-2012, 11:32 PM
No match?Yea there dealing there match as we speak I think.

AbsolutePally
03-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Yea there dealing there match as we speak I think.

Hearing reports of poor sportsmanship in the locked match with both teams present.
Failure to respect the other team and rule broken (rush kill)

Olympus is DQ'd

Hax vs Rp Team in finals!

Aratreoybae
03-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Hearing reports of poor sportsmanship in the locked match with both teams present.

Olympus is DQ'd

:0 wow...

XghostzX
03-10-2012, 12:18 AM

Olympus is DQ'd

Oh boy... we good luck to the rest of the teams.

XghostzX
03-10-2012, 12:19 AM

Olympus is DQ'd

Oh boy... we good luck to the rest of the teams.

aniethea
03-10-2012, 12:30 AM

Olympus is DQ'd

Awwww...I dont know about this. But if this is about pk killed tash before the match start, just because tash phone died. So we restarted the game and we fought and lose.Olymphus deserves to be in final.

Petrichor
03-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Okay well for the final match we're going to have to figure something out :\ I'm just saying this in advance before any times are decided upon. I'm going away this Sunday for my spring break and I won't really have any access to pl until next friday night (EST/PST time.) Next Friday night or anytime after that would be great if possible. Thanks and sooooooooooooorry

k i'm confused as to who we are facing. needs to get cleared up asap please!

TruePlayer
03-10-2012, 12:43 AM
FINALS BABE...
Olympus defeat rp team
10-6
10-8
10-3
Ty rp team for your time and was very good match.

TruePlayer
03-10-2012, 12:46 AM

Olympus is DQ'd

We had tecnical issue with tash phone and match didnt started. Pk killed tash to to remove his lag cause he was there for pretty good time. We remade map both at 0-0 and we won fairly. Ty rp team. Also dtf thats the fastest dq i ever saw lol r u kidding me atleast find out what happen :p and ty aniethea for ur post. Honestly official match didnt started yet when that happen, we was better team tonight and its fair that we represent r side of the bracket in finals.

Mikeylito
03-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Awwww...I dont know about this. But if this is about pk killed tash before the match start, just because tash phone died. So we restarted the game and we fought and lose.Olymphus deserves to be in final.

wow thank you ani, you have always been a kind-hearted honest person. Not sure where absolute pally got his info from but there was no poor sportmanship at all. tash was frozen(phone issues) so pk tried to rep, root him and end up killing him. no match had started, not even game 1. we made an entire new game and tash restarted his phone. we ended up winning 3 games in a row.

Im not sure why absolutepally will try to dq us not knowing a thing but im sure it was just a misunderstanding. I am very hopeful a dev will over-turn this decision if it is finalized. absolutely no poor sport was done, no match was even started when this inncident occured, we were all just meeting up. If need be both teams (both ani team and my team) will talk to a dev so this decision will be overturned.

anyways great game ani tash and papa you guys did real well. Thank you ani for your honesty and truthfullness in this ordeal.

TruePlayer
03-10-2012, 01:12 AM
This tourn been drama free lets not have same thing happen here like the last tourny

AbsolutePally
03-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Guess it was a misunderstanding. It was easily conceivable due to numerous past experiences.
Thanks for clearing it up everyone.
Grats Olympus and gl In finals!

TruePlayer
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Guess it was a misunderstanding. It was easily conceivable due to numerous past experiences.
Thanks for clearing it up everyone.
Grats Olympus and gl In finals!
Best quote i ever heard from you :)
And yessss finals two epic teams vs eachother get you popcorn ready people this going be good!!!

Mikeylito
03-10-2012, 01:26 AM
And yessss finals two epic teams vs eachother get you popcorn ready people this going be good!!!

yea lets get this party started. Im real excited for this now!! cant wait:)

Papapat
03-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Finally reached work... :) grats to olympus and good luck on representing our bracket :)

Mikeylito
03-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Finally reached work... :) grats to olympus and good luck on representing our bracket :)

Hehe thank papa, we will do our best. Its going to be really tough, we faced some hard opponents including a team with two of the best mages in-game (eden and ghost) and a team with one of the best dex mages and bears ever (tash and you). Now we have to take out a powerful bear and a masterful bird. aiyeee carumba what a huge challenge!!!

Cloakker
03-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Hehe thank papa, we will do our best. Its going to be really tough, we faced some hard opponents including a team with two of the best mages in-game (eden and ghost) and a team with one of the best dex mages and bears ever (tash and you). Now we have to take out a powerful bear and a masterful bird. aiyeee carumba what a huge challenge!!!lol gratz! Cant wait for our match! Wish you guys the best of luck! Also dont underestimate our all time pro mage;) You will regret it:smile: GG GUYS!

Walkhardd
03-10-2012, 01:56 AM
This is when spectating would be nice. Gl to both teams! (even tho I'm rooting for my triumph broskies)...and chloe. XD

Mikeylito
03-10-2012, 02:03 AM
lol gratz! Cant wait for our match! Wish you guys the best of luck! Also dont underestimate our all time pro mage;) You will regret it:smile: GG GUYS!

Noway will we underestimate her, shes def pro!! Thats because girls rule and boys drool:)

Petrichor
03-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Noway will we underestimate her, shes def pro!! Thats because girls rule and boys drool:)

Say it again girl, saaaaaaay it again ;)

Papapat
03-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Hehe thank papa, we will do our best. Its going to be really tough, we faced some hard opponents including a team with two of the best mages in-game (eden and ghost) and a team with one of the best dex mages and bears ever (tash and you). Now we have to take out a powerful bear and a masterful bird. aiyeee carumba what a huge challenge!!!

Yup... :) i hope this finals would be a race to seven :) you guys deserve to meet in a very good, long and hard fought battle :)

Imsebastiaanl
03-10-2012, 07:12 AM

Haha lol... Gratz

Pkbanana
03-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Not trollin over here
Hmmm dtf are u trying to get this personal? Lol

Pkbanana
03-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Haha glad to see u in final woooo

Seminole
03-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Haha glad to see u in final woooo

If host of this tourney doesnt like you, he will do everything in his power to DQ you or get you a loss on a technicality. Glad to see you guys peservered, I wish both teams luck in the finals. Both teams deserve to be there. It was a good try by host to get his least favored team out, however it was obviously to no avail.

Hahahahabirdy
03-10-2012, 10:44 AM
If host of this tourney doesnt like you, he will do everything in his power to DQ you or get you a loss on a technicality. Glad to see you guys peservered, I wish both teams luck in the finals. Both teams deserve to be there. It was a good try by host to get his least favored team out, however it was obviously to no avail.

Lol you just negated your whole post through your sig. Ima translate.
"If host of this tourney likes you, he will do everything in his power to make you win or get a victory on a nontechnicality. Mad to see both you guys persevered, I wish both teams bad luck in the finals. Both teams don't deserve to be here. It was a bad try by host to get his most favored team in, however it was obviously to some avail."
>.>

Seminole
03-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Lol you just negated your whole post through your sig. Ima translate.
"If host of this tourney likes you, he will do everything in his power to make you win or get a victory on a nontechnicality. Mad to see both you guys persevered, I wish both teams bad luck in the finals. Both teams don't deserve to be here. It was a bad try by host to get his most favored team in, however it was obviously to some avail."
>.>
lol yea my brother changed it amd i dont know howmto change it back:)

brodiniozo
03-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Congrats to both teams! This dosent change my opinon 'bout olympus tho. Just bcus 3 members got u to the finals.. imho u coulndt do it with any other of ur guild members. But congrats to u 3.

Good luck n have fun!

Cloakker
03-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Noway will we underestimate her, shes def pro!! Thats because girls rule and boys drool:)hahahaha:peaceful:

XghostzX
03-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Looking forward to the final match! And Dtf, any plans for the next tournament too since this one is almost done? I'd love to help out.

Cloakker
03-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Haha glad to see u in final wooooHEY MOOMOO glad to see you in the finals too!

Mikeylito
03-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Congrats to both teams! This dosent change my opinon 'bout olympus tho. Just bcus 3 members got u to the finals.. imho u coulndt do it with any other of ur guild members. But congrats to u 3.

Good luck n have fun!

You'd be surprised, Alot of members that have been training with us have gotten really good. Shiloo, aphrodite, tenacious, kingsyan all in which are outstanding players. We have gotten real close the past couple months, very much like family. we were pretty much the "underdogs" going into this tourney. It wqs our chemistry and respect for each other that got us this far. we always listen to each others advice, nobody is over anybody. I am very happy for my team that we made it this far and very happy that we can represent our bracket going into the finals:)

AbsolutePally
03-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Lets get the finals in!

XghostzX
03-11-2012, 06:39 PM
When's the finals going to be played? :O

TruePlayer
03-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Hax leader please contact me asap on when you guys can play the match ty.

Hahahahabirdy
03-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Hax leader please contact me asap on when you guys can play the match ty.

Rose is gone till friday so soonest we are available is the weekend.

TruePlayer
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Rose is gone till friday so soonest we are available is the weekend.

Then can we do friday night cause weekends i am always very busy.

Hahahahabirdy
03-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Then can we do friday night cause weekends i am always very busy.

Sure we can try that time but i doubt it'll work out. Too late for rose (plus she would have been on a plane for many hours before that.)

Aratreoybae
03-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Tell Chloe to suck it up ^^

Hahahahabirdy
03-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Tell Chloe to suck it up ^^
Lmao will do.

AbsolutePally
03-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Yay this is the second all time pvp post in terms of views!

The first was Cherrykims 3/3 tournie back in the golden era w 40k + views!!

Not sure if this has the most replies tho.