PDA

View Full Version : a true free for all map

Plaguemaw
01-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Didnt find in search, so...

Has anyone considered a pvp map where there are 6 teams all with one player? It would be a ruthless, cutthroat type of game, a real ffa.

Please note this map would not be for the light hearted, the easily enraged, or those that play by the "rules"

Any ideas/comments?

No flaming please, im still kinda new to the pvp scene

Dudjdj
01-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Seems good having to watch your back everyone second.

Kaytar
01-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I hope this is implented because I enjoy FFA ctf! Great idea! :)

Zapoke
01-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I've seen this mentioned before, but no, no one has made a thread about this, that I know of. :)

I would love to see a "real" FFA map. (Try getting people to agree to do 1v1 in that map, twinks!) I do see a problem with this, even if it is a small one. With the current HUD(Is that the right term, lol?) used, you will not be able to see everyone who is in the map, unless they're all listed on the other team. But ideally everyone would have their own color, right? And the same goes with the end score thing. 6 different spots for 6 different teams. Where does it all fit?
Again, no, I'm not against this idea, even if I do bring up these little issues. :D I hope Devs do consider doing this, even if it will be later in the future, because a true FFA would be both chaotic, and fun.

Skeokateva
01-30-2012, 09:04 PM
I think this would be an awesome addition to the PVP map collection. A place that speaks for itself in terms of the "match rules" :) No fouls no limits

OvigorothO
01-30-2012, 09:09 PM
I've seen this mentioned before, but no, no one has made a thread about this, that I know of. :)

I would love to see a "real" FFA map. (Try getting people to agree to do 1v1 in that map, twinks!) I do see a problem with this, even if it is a small one. With the current HUD(Is that the right term, lol?) used, you will not be able to see everyone who is in the map, unless they're all listed on the other team. But ideally everyone would have their own color, right? And the same goes with the end score thing. 6 different spots for 6 different teams. Where does it all fit?
Again, no, I'm not against this idea, even if I do bring up these little issues. :D I hope Devs do consider doing this, even if it will be later in the future, because a true FFA would be both chaotic, and fun.since it is free for all there is need for team system to be inplemented.kills will be listed as usual but will not be the first winning team rater the first player to 5 kills and players on other teams are currently listed on the bottom of the screen :) so u can see everyone who is in the game

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 09:14 PM
You wont need colors it's everyone for themselves good ol FFA FTW! this should eliminate team rushing by a tenthfold!

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 09:44 PM
I suggest a no team, 10-20 people map.

Plaguemaw
01-30-2012, 10:05 PM
I suggest a no team, 10-20 people map.

Hell yeah, now thats ffa

Sts, i would be willing to pay plat for a pack of maps with this system

Buffedbear Pl
01-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Wow this is an awesome PvP idea!

Again, no, I'm not against this idea, even if I do bring up these little issues. :D I hope Devs do consider doing this, even if it will be later in the future, because a true FFA would be both chaotic, and fun.

As said before, you wouldn't need colors since its FFA. The end score interface would be simple.

Player C has won the game!

Player name Kills

Player A 8
Player B 5
Player C 10
Player D 5
Etc.

Zapoke
01-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Wow this is an awesome PvP idea!

As said before, you wouldn't need colors since its FFA. The end score interface would be simple.

Player name Kills
Player A 8
Player B 5
Player C 10
Player D -5
Etc.

You wont need colors it's everyone for themselves good ol FFA FTW! this should eliminate team rushing by a tenthfold!

Well, yes.. But my point was that they will need to program something new in, because the current one doesn't work with 10 "teams." :)

Elitephonix
01-31-2012, 10:23 PM
It would be total chaos!!!!( I Love chaos)
1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1

Swimmingstar
01-31-2012, 10:27 PM
It would be total chaos!!!!( I Love chaos)
1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1

v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1... etc...