PDA

View Full Version : How mutch Boss Damage is good

TheBlairWitch
05-04-2020, 02:29 AM
How mutch boss damage% is good to keep on your gear, or is boss damage not worth having?

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Xudo
05-04-2020, 02:32 AM
How mutch boss damage% is good to keep on your gear, or is boss damage not worth having?

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkTheres diminishing returns. It's great to have but too much can still be bad. If you have so much bd, it lowers your regular damage (filling up awake slots too much so you have no int/dex) then that's too much. It's up to you to find that sweet spot. But, what I mean is 400% boss damage doesnt do much if you do 1k damage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
05-04-2020, 02:35 AM
Theres diminishing returns. It's great to have but too much can still be bad. If you have so much bd, it lowers your regular damage (filling up awake slots too much so you have no int/dex) then that's too much. It's up to you to find that sweet spot. But, what I mean is 400% boss damage doesnt do much if you do 1k damage

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkGood points,
Thanks for the tips [emoji106]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Finallywin
05-04-2020, 03:11 AM
When you go full boss and elite damage you should still be able to have 5-5.5k normal damage. I see no doubts here, going full boss damage but also elite damage!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk