inability to read text not cool

Deathshock
04-16-2010, 11:35 PM
very true.

Flamin
04-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Ice levels cool,
inability to read text not cool

I agree, this needs to be fixed somehow. Also there needs to be more loot in the lost expidition because I have hardly even seen any. And also there needs to be at least 2 more skills for each class because of the 5 new levels. And also (I will post this in the report bug forum) there is an xp problem, I am a level 25 enchantress and I am not seeing any +xp things and also I am not gaining any xp. When it does work, it works for like just only a second, during that second, I do gain a little xp, but it does not show the +xp things, and then it always just glitches and I loose the xp. This problem really, really needs to be fixed. Another problem is that the iTunes weapons Armor and othe equipment is not showing. These problems really, really need to be fixed. (if someone can add more detail on the iTunes equipment not showing hen please do so) this problem with the iTunes equipment not showing, is a problem with all 3 of my characters.

Justg
04-16-2010, 11:58 PM
You need to log out and log back in to see the xp. We'll fix the white text asap. Thanks for the additional suggestions.

maxvegas
04-17-2010, 12:03 AM
the xp works fine now, but it's true that that the white text in the icey land is really not easy on the eyes ;) maybe a nice orange ?

Flamin
04-17-2010, 12:15 AM
the xp works fine now, but it's true that that the white text in the icey land is really not easy on the eyes ;) maybe a nice orange ?

Ya it should be black or some other color, and with the item names just put them all in black or some other color then at the end of each item name, put in parenathees the color/quality of the item, for example: Jester's ice mage snowcap(green). I'm not sure that was That green was the right color for that item. But anyways that is a more detailed desciption of the problem with the white text in the lost expidition.

Kurlz
07-28-2010, 12:34 AM
i like that idea, but i think maybe for loot, just highlite the name of the item in the chatbox, and make the other text in the level like a nice bright, but easy on the eyes, red...really any color that contrasts against the ice...

pvpmaster
07-29-2010, 10:54 PM
ive allways had tht problem allways swipin the screen lookin around for a easy way to see :o altho i hope devs focus on custimisation other then this u know....like clown suits :o