PDA

View Full Version : Contest, prize money is 30k

Archerridjind
01-30-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm having a contest to c whut people think would be a really cool new place, it ends on February 10th and the prize is 30k. On February 10th I will read all intres and decide which 1 I like the best. On February 11th I will make a new thread saying the winner and I'll send them a friend request so I can give them 30k. Good luck guys:) and I will be having many contests like this

Archerridjind
01-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Also make sure u describe the new place u have in mind or u won't be eligible 2 win

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 09:54 PM
A giant tree house with flying birds attacking from the sides! Your on a bridge fighting past mages casting root spells! And bears PUSHING YOU AWAY!!!!!

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 09:57 PM
A wooden fortress. It's filled with thieves... Kill the thieves... grab the treasures back to you castle, but you fight bad guys all the way. Finish the quests and get vanity items. Or just items, like it used to be.

Kaytar
01-30-2012, 10:09 PM
I've always wanted an underwater campaign. The enemies would have blue faces with gills and the new gear would be scuba diving equipment, a trident staff, a SWORD fish as a sword :D and a giant shell as a shield. The Boss would be Poseidon. And sea-horses as vanity pets. Vanity helm as Poseidon's crown, vanity armor is shirtless (coconut bra for mages ;) ) and a fin like a mermaid.

dugantale
01-30-2012, 10:09 PM
New dragon place called magma pits, lava and magma pits its dark and gloomy, with dark storm clouds, ruined pillares almost like a ruind greace but rulled by dragons, where the queen dragon tries the take over all of allteria, so then our players must reach the queens lair but before that you have to slay here son who has the magic onyx stone wich is the only thing that kill the queen p.s. The onyx would be a quest, then the new lvl cap armour could be a dragon sword which spits flames a dragon wand made from the queens scales, and a bow that has tamed the dragons flame. monsters would be queen dragon, the queens son, the minion dragons, fire balls summond by the queen, fire knights who have fire whips. Hope that was enough info if not I can put more

My char is dugantale :)

Good luck to the others!!

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 10:12 PM
I've always wanted an underwater campaign. The enemies would have blue faces with gills and the new gear would be scuba diving equipment, a trident staff, a SWORD fish as a sword :D and a giant shell as a shield. The Boss would be Poseidon. And sea-horses as vanity pets. Vanity helm as Poseidon's crown, vanity armor is shirtless (coconut bra for mages ;) ) and a fin like a mermaid.

Take out the coconut thing and mermaid and this map would be best ever! Underwater! You see my sig? Yeah and I wouldn't want to fight Poseidon he's not evil. Maybe shadow Poseidon or a triton?

Archerridjind
01-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Wow u all have some great ideas I love them all and it's gonna be a hard desicion also ironically I have always wanted an underwater campaign as well but keep up the great work guys I may have 2 pick more than 1 winner

dugantale
01-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Wow u all have some great ideas I love them all and it's gonna be a hard desicion also ironically I have always wanted an underwater campaign as well but keep up the great work guys I may have 2 pick more than 1 winner

Thats always good ^_^

Archerridjind
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Keep up the good work guys

Archerridjind
01-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Each person can put in up 2 2 ideas ok

Livemau
01-31-2012, 07:01 PM
I was thinking maybe some super hereo enemies would be great. They could have capes and be on the clouds. It could start with one powerful god going corrupt and then the rest follow except for a few in the town that give quests. Also the contest ends on my bday so victory would elevate this experience! If anyone wants to add to this feel free. Any feedback would be great.

Livemau
01-31-2012, 07:03 PM
HAHA great idea but you do realize that bears have fur and birds have feathers so that would be kinda awkward. I also have a question about the expansion vanity item. we have had shields helms and armor so whats next? Glowing Eyes? A pet? IDK Great idea though!

Archerridjind
01-31-2012, 09:34 PM
That's nice and original I'm sure it took a lot of thought

Ihavenokills
01-31-2012, 09:41 PM
any of these maps, but with Chuck Norris as the boss. gf k/d ratios.

Archerridjind
02-01-2012, 10:30 AM
you have 2 put in an idea with detail not say any of these maps

Zaltiar
02-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Imagine this.

An open grassy plain area.
There are no mobs/nps around.
But there are arrows, dreadful arrows soaring through the skies constantly aiming at your knees.
All you hear are the clattering of Avian birds
The only point of this map is to run as fast as you can, anywhere, to avoid taking an arrow to the knee.

RedRyder
02-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Imagine this.

An open grassy plain area.
There are no mobs/nps around.
But there are arrows, dreadful arrows soaring through the skies constantly aiming at your knees.
All you hear are the clattering of Avian birds
The only point of this map is to run as fast as you can, anywhere, to avoid taking an arrow to the knee.

Oh Z..

wvhills
02-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Archerridjind
02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Just a questione and no offense but wuts that? And also it's a really awsome drawing I could never draw that well

wvhills
02-02-2012, 12:08 AM
It's the dreaded oyster class, rising from the murky depths of oysterra which has been hidden deep in the oceans waters until now. They awaken to attack alterra and enslave all those foolish enough to covet their precious pearls. You must beware their tongue arm lick attack and avoid their toxic bite which is fueled by the pollution of toxic sewer gas dumped into the once presteen seas. The irony is their venomous bites get their power from alterran waste and they use it on the very ones who gave them their power. Oh the drama!

Archerridjind
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow

Sryyoulose
02-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Lol that was sweet!

Zaltiar
02-03-2012, 07:01 AM
It's the dreaded oyster class, rising from the murky depths of oysterra which has been hidden deep in the oceans waters until now. They awaken to attack alterra and enslave all those foolish enough to covet their precious pearls. You must beware their tongue arm lick attack and avoid their toxic bite which is fueled by the pollution of toxic sewer gas dumped into the once presteen seas. The irony is their venomous bites get their power from alterran waste and they use it on the very ones who gave them their power. Oh the drama!

Well we already have land creatures (Bears), sky (Birds), ...some magical place (Elves), I dont see why aquatic creatures shouldn't be here aswell :P

dugantale
02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Wens the winner annonced?

dugantale
02-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Anyone?

Archerridjind
02-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Today in my new thread

Archerridjind
02-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Check it out 4 the winner it will be called 1/30/12 contest winner

Swords
02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
30k isnt much but my idea is to have a map of clouds and the bad guys should be black clouds and white clouds are NPC