PDA

View Full Version : Level Cap

William To
01-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Anybody know when next update cap is? i dont want it yet. i am only 5606/28000 and i want the cap in 3 weeks. but if star legends has in mind another date, so be it. anybody know any rumors? ALso if anyone wants to join me and my runs in inner core. pm me or tell in this post.

Cahaun
01-30-2012, 10:41 PM
They usually have some teasers and release it two to three weeks after. I'm less than 9k left for 41 without credit or platinum elixers so I guess it'll be out in half a month to one month though I really think new content should be added without raising the cap because people are getting bored faster than a burning bush.

Commanderkeen
01-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I heard mid to late february but it's just a rumor I really have no idea. Like cahuan said they usually have a teaser acouple of weeks before new content arrives. They also said their working on new content for PL first before they release new content for SL so hope this helps.

Kakatoa91
01-31-2012, 04:09 AM
I heard mid to late february but it's just a rumor I really have no idea. Like cahuan said they usually have a teaser acouple of weeks before new content arrives. They also said their working on new content for PL first before they release new content for SL so hope this helps.

Well, voleria started mid december. Sts maps, mt fg in pl and vol in sl, came 3 months after last ones. So we can assume at least 3 months minimum b4 new ones.
So for SL id say something nearer to march.
(Mid feb = only 2 months...)

Also actually it seems sts would like to finalize DL b4 humania in pl btw....
So it could even takes longer for sl. :(

KillaSkillz
01-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Probably not the new content people are looking for but Valentine's Day is coming up. They could do a holiday festival like halloween or winter. Other than that I don't see anything new possibly coming for at least another month. Seems too soon for a level cap increase although I am ready and waiting.

But they could add something in the middle of the 3 months between caps, like legendary something? If that happens, it could happen in the next two weeks.

flashbackflip
01-31-2012, 05:20 AM
I really think new content should be added without raising the cap

agree 100%.

I was hoping new unnamed update added smth, but still no traces of that.. Seems like they tweaked gameplay, but again, purple drops on Voleria stayed too common

And even /team - so needed in ctf pvp was not fixed.. I still talk outloud giving away all tactics to opponents..