PDA

View Full Version : Beast of the Swamp Problem after update

Narana.Solarie
05-05-2020, 02:13 AM
I just had a problem with not being able to attack because Beast marked/nullified me even after the beast died. Normally, with mushrooms we destroy it to be able to attack once again but since you have “fixed” it how can players attack again?

Because of this issue I couldn’t do anything but to stand and use my pet aa to the other bosses till the end.

Is this intended or what? Does it mean if all the pt members got marked and couldn’t attack we have to remap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-05-2020, 08:04 AM
It's a bug, will get it fixed.

Narana.Solarie
05-05-2020, 08:39 AM
It's a bug, will get it fixed.

Thank you for the response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyxx
05-06-2020, 05:40 PM
I just had a problem with not being able to attack because Beast marked/nullified me even after the beast died. Normally, with mushrooms we destroy it to be able to attack once again but since you have “fixed” it how can players attack again?

Because of this issue I couldn’t do anything but to stand and use my pet aa to the other bosses till the end.

Is this intended or what? Does it mean if all the pt members got marked and couldn’t attack we have to remap?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou can just die if you stuck,it'll reset it

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

hyxx
05-06-2020, 05:46 PM
It's a bug, will get it fixed.I have a question,the mushrooms suppose to not spawn anymore after killing the beast of the swamp isnt it?but 1 of them(the top one) is still spawning till the end,normally i do boogie,beast then ursoth i saw the shrooms still spawn

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-06-2020, 06:23 PM
I have a question,the mushrooms suppose to not spawn anymore after killing the beast of the swamp isnt it?but 1 of them(the top one) is still spawning till the end,normally i do boogie,beast then ursoth i saw the shrooms still spawn

That's also fixed with tomorrow's update - if he died too far from them they didn't stop spawning. After the update they'll stop spawning if he's dead and noone has the debuff.