PDA

View Full Version : I think a guild board is a good idea

Skeletonlord
01-31-2012, 02:44 AM
I think guilds should have a board that people in the guild can edit with competition info, meetings, arrangements, and different events that might be taking place.

You just go up to it, tap it, and recruiters can add content, officers can add or remove content, and the guild owner can edit any of the content on the board. Members can not add or remove, but can view the content.

Please add your comments below, as I think this is a great idea.

Lowlyspy
01-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Suggested many times before, still a good idea, probly not coming for a while tho.

PatsoeGamer
02-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Another great idea :)

Shellkaz
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
I agree. We need message boards. Well we will just have to keep running the idea up the flag pole until the devs salute. . Lol. Sooner or later I'm sure someone will see that this is a huge improvement to guild functionality and communications. Especially since there are ppl from around the globe playing.

My guild, xplicit, has players in it from USA, Japan, Malaysia, Canada the UK, and Europe, just to mention a few of the places we come from. Trying to get info out to all of them would require me to be logged on AND AWAKE, for days. Lol.

:::saluting the idea yet again:::: I'll keep doing it too. Can I get one from a Dev?? Please???

Fao
02-04-2012, 12:33 PM
I am so in agree with this! But for some reason the developers don't want to make their fans SUPER happy!!!

Skeletonlord
02-04-2012, 12:44 PM
I am so in agree with this! But for some reason the developers don't want to make their fans SUPER happy!!!

I'm sure they do. Their players are their first priority so they should add this, and possibly a /join command, which I have wanted for a really long time now. I think the devs love their players so much and really want to make them happy.

zorathorg
02-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Whoo skeleton i suggested this awhile back too, it seriously should be implemented so us guild masters dont have to make websites for the guild to list information, plus all offline people can see it when they come online so we can give messages to those people that are offline while we are online and vice versa

zorathorg
02-13-2012, 08:27 AM
I also notice they have a /guildhall command but it says you need a subscription, i think they should add a teleport to guild hall command so people dont have to keep asking

Appleisaac
02-13-2012, 09:23 AM
The guild I'm in has about 100 officers and 50 recruiters :) when the gm decided he wanted all members to be lvl 50 or up only 4 recruiters and 7 officers got the message XD nothing changed... If this is implemented it would also be nice to have a notification for it (the kind on the top right with the little arrow) saying "new information has been posted in guild hall".