PDA

View Full Version : Maus question

Irreflexivo
05-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Hi, I'm new to the game with 240% gold loot. I'd like to invest in maus, to get the entry from 3-6. How long would it take me to recover the gold ? And how efficient it is compared to Deep Marsh or normal Gates. I'm kinda op so I think I could any of those maps. Ty for reading.

Jairus980
05-05-2020, 08:49 PM
Hi, I'm new to the game with 240% gold loot. I'd like to invest in maus, to get the entry from 3-6. How long would it take me to recover the gold ? And how efficient it is compared to Deep Marsh or normal Gates. I'm kinda op so I think I could any of those maps. Ty for reading.

Mausoleum in m6 drop average of 20k if 0% gold loot, it drops gold elite runner, balance token, legendary gear items (some can sell), pve kills, mini boss can drop balance scaled (liquidate for 50k or sell auc), lich drop arcane shard, vori drop mythic gear.

In terms of "gold drop", mausoleum is not the best, but when you accumulate most item you sell, loot, etc... That is how you make golds

Deepmarsh and garden for direct gold only

Syaxyy
05-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Mausoleum in m6 drop average of 20k if 0% gold loot, it drops gold elite runner, balance token, legendary gear items (some can sell), pve kills, mini boss can drop balance scaled (liquidate for 50k or sell auc), lich drop arcane shard, vori drop mythic gear.

In terms of "gold drop", mausoleum is not the best, but when you accumulate most item you sell, loot, etc... That is how you make golds

Deepmarsh and garden for direct gold onlyVery nice explanation Jairus, who are u ingame? :)

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
05-05-2020, 09:11 PM
Thank you very much! His description says Jairrus

Jairus980
05-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Very nice explanation Jairus, who are u ingame? :)

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Jairrus, I'm a war that always afk at chancel when I sleep irl

Grimmstroke
05-05-2020, 10:46 PM
mauso is great place if you have tons of friends running
i get like 60-120k per run m4-6 (depends on map) also 34-100 tokens (can be converted 100-200k ) But still prefer DM for Pure Gold Farming

Encryptions
05-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Maus is one of the pve maps where gold loot doesn't really matter, it is mainly about tokens and killing enemies with a bit of a challenge unless you have an op team.
I run maus often, you do need a rogue to help kill bosses or else you will be there on war/mage for a long time. Some rogues are able to one shot all m6 bosses, so faster runs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
05-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Maus is one of the pve maps where gold loot doesn't really matter, it is mainly about tokens and killing enemies with a bit of a challenge unless you have an op team.
I run maus often, you do need a rogue to help kill bosses or else you will be there on war/mage for a long time. Some rogues are able to one shot all m6 bosses, so faster runs.

been running mauso no problem about mage/warr so far doing splash dmg are best here rogues isnt a problem for fast running warrior is op enough to burst w/ energizer

Encryptions
05-06-2020, 12:18 AM
been running mauso no problem about mage/warr so far doing splash dmg are best here rogues isnt a problem for fast running warrior is op enough to burst w/ energizerThe 100% haste was removed; wars are now unable to kill bosses fast. I wonder if we would even get past wave 11 in evg solo after nerf.

Kystone
05-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Wave 11 is easy without ebon armor haste lol. Just proc dozer aegis first, then axe then ult. Worked until I died on 22. And yes, we are still able to kill bosses fast, we still get 500k+ dps with all procs

Jausa
05-06-2020, 07:29 AM
The 100% haste was removed; wars are now unable to kill bosses fast. I wonder if we would even get past wave 11 in evg solo after nerf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkWarriors/mages take long to kill bosses? Are we talking about the same game? Warriors are the highest DPS class.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
05-07-2020, 04:29 AM
Loved the response from everyone, since I'm a new player and every suggest is truly helpful:) I think maus is a good option after all. I can get op stats while having good amounts of gold per runs.