PDA

View Full Version : Messages For Players Logging On

santa
01-31-2012, 07:51 AM
I think that the guild should be able to have a message set by the Master for all members logging on.

For example:

My guild decides to have a meeting on Tuesday at 5 o'clock.

I go to my guild interface and with the click of a button I could set a message saying "Meeting At 5, Tuesday" and it would appear in the guild chat like when you type /g or /guild.

Every time a player in your guild logs on it will show them the message.

This would be REALLY helpful for guilds and it would improve the game even more!

PLEASE post a reply with your thoughts, even a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice, Heck even do it to get your post count up! :)

XghostzX
01-31-2012, 07:55 AM
Yea! I love this idea actually. Simple ideas like these are easy to implement and are very effective.

Swimmingstar
01-31-2012, 08:39 AM
I think that the guild should be able to have a message set by the Master for all members logging on.

For example:

My guild decides to have a meeting on Tuesday at 5 o'clock.

I go to my guild interface and with the click of a button I could set a message saying "Meeting At 5, Tuesday" and it would appear in the guild chat like when you type /g or /guild.

Every time a player in your guild logs on it will show them the message.

This would be REALLY helpful for guilds and it would improve the game even more!

PLEASE post a reply with your thoughts, even a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice, Heck even do it to get your post count up! :)

Well if you go to specifics in times and nothing inappropriate is said, this is a great idea!

santa
01-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the support people, I really want this to be included in the game :)

Cahaun
01-31-2012, 08:49 PM
I think we suggested something like this like a message board in the gh. This is still a very good idea!

PatsoeGamer
02-01-2012, 05:44 PM
I think we suggested something like this like a message board in the gh. This is still a very good idea!

Both of these ideas are equally good and both would be very useful :)

Xazic
02-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Game would need to create a over-all time used in the whole game.

As in a particular place's time for this to work.

santa
02-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Game would need to create a over-all time used in the whole game.

As in a particular place's time for this to work.

No, I suggested the messages should display when each individual guild member logs in, and it appears to that person only, not at a specific date.

But if they decided to make a specific time to display the messages, a timer would be better. You could just set it for 24 hours and you would know exactly when it will go off.

Just saying..

Carth
02-03-2012, 03:16 AM
I think what Xazic meant was that people live in different time zones, so appointing a meeting at 7pm might be 3am for someone else.

Not really a problem since you can put, for example, "Guild meeting on Tuesday, 8pm Central Time". Players can check the time difference if they don't happen to live in the same time zone.

Xazic's idea for a set Game Time Zone would make things more simple though. Not hard to implement I imagine.

santa
02-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Well that makes more sense :D

PL Playa
02-03-2012, 10:46 PM
U could just make the massage either say "3pm EST" or something, or "meeting in X hours"