PDA

View Full Version : Damage Test

Encryptions
05-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Can we have a thing either in a town, gh, map, or our house which we can test our damage on? One as an elite enemy, elite boss, normal boss, and normal enemy. You can scale their levels by using maps. Let them hit us too so we can test defense and other procs, it shows dps above its head and damage numbers.
The map thing would be we click on it and it gives us strength options, hydra strength, hp, or valley gates boss hp, normal vardan lair enemy hp, and much more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Xudo
05-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Can we have a thing either in a town, gh, map, or our house which we can test our damage on? One as an elite enemy, elite boss, normal boss, and normal enemy. You can scale their levels by using maps. Let them hit us too so we can test defense and other procs, it shows dps above its head and damage numbers.
The map thing would be we click on it and it gives us strength options, hydra strength, hp, or valley gates boss hp, normal vardan lair enemy hp, and much more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkI've said before that we need test dummies that we can switch into offensive and defensive modes. Put them in our houses and have dps counters on screen somewhere

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-06-2020, 02:07 PM
I've said before that we need test dummies that we can switch into offensive and defensive modes. Put them in our houses and have dps counters on screen somewhere

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkI didn't see a thread, but I do hope they add this. It will be helpful for people who want to compare boss/elite damage to str dex or int awakes. Instead of having to go to hydra map and get killed or take alot of damage while just trying to test things. We could use a damage tester thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

flashio
05-06-2020, 06:11 PM
+1
Maybe adding different choices in the forbidden tome furniture where it let's u choose what type of enemy u wanna fight (whether it be a boss or a mob but all from somberholt so it keeps its theme).