PDA

View Full Version : New arcane ring lvl 76 feedback

Spell
05-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Hi! So iv recently crafted the abyssal arcane ring lvl 76 and I would like to suggest maybe giving it a lil bit better of a proc.
Consider the last arcane ring gives stats that stack infinitely in the same map which is pretty great!

I’d like to suggest perhaps making the proc add more than just 10 of each stat for only 5 seconds.
Personally I think 10% haste would be awesome(pve only so people don’t complain in pvp)

Also when the ring does proc are the white & blue circles indication of the proc?its rather hard to tell with all the procs going off while doing runs haha.

Thanks for your time!!
(This is just my personal feedback!! )

Jairus980
05-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Don't like the proc, don't craft -,-

Spell
05-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Don't like the proc, don't craft -,-

thanks for your opinion =)
i didnt make this thread for negativity! so please keep it friendly ^_^

this is just my personal feedback!

Jausa
05-06-2020, 06:38 PM
thanks for your opinion =)
i didnt make this thread for negativity! so please keep it friendly ^_^

this is just my personal feedback!That was his personal feedback too. You are one of those customers that buys something then wants to return it because it doesn't do what it wasn't supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Spell
05-06-2020, 06:43 PM
That was his personal feedback too. You are one of those customers that buys something then wants to return it because it doesn't do what it wasn't supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

u dont even know me....how could u already judge me? im just giving my feedback goodness...

but thanks for your input ^_^

Grimmstroke
05-07-2020, 01:21 AM
its kinda hard to craft I agree giving buff to the rings like at least 25-30%crit buff (based on characters crit) 5sec duration
(10-20sec cooldown) imo

Bluehazee
05-07-2020, 07:56 AM
Very helpful first 2 comments...

Reality is that ring is ARCANE rarity, lvl76, but proc buff looks like lvl10 ring (10 each stat for few secs....cmon). Ring takes lot of effort to craft, i think it should have attributes according to that effort, rarity and lvl.
Lvl71 ring is much cheaper, easier to get and almost same quality; not to mention the power of old arcane ring back then...

Chronox
05-07-2020, 07:15 PM
I'd have to agree with Lia on this one, ring needs a bit more stats and a buff tbh, my old swamp ring is better and it has pretty much trash awakes and precise fin jewels. For the effort of crafting and the lvl gap between 71 and 76 it should be worth it. This is my personal opinion, if u dont like it quit being a snowflake and move along, gracias mi amigo.

Skolking
05-07-2020, 08:00 PM
It's worse than the proc of legendary ring in goblin event vendor

Grimmstroke
05-08-2020, 04:27 AM
i think 10%increase crit and 10%dmg would be nice along side with the stats

Xyv.io
05-10-2020, 02:13 PM
It should have 1000 all stats as buff for 5 sec in pve to make it relevant.

Encryptions
05-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Be like the 71 ring proc but give 3 str int or dex depending on which ring you have.

Spell
05-12-2020, 04:01 PM
just wanna add that the wilds amulet has a proc of 25 each stat.arcane items of the same lvl should,imo,have much better procs than a legendary of the same lvl.

hoping devs consider a bit of an increase to the new arcane ring considering how hard it it to even loot the recipe and all ingredients to craft it.

Spell
05-31-2020, 10:03 AM
now that more people have the ring im hope more there will be more that will agree that the proc needs a major buff.

please show your support if u agree =)

Korabiv
06-02-2020, 10:01 AM
I don’t own the ring but the proc looks underwhelming. I don’t know the proc rate, but what if this buff stacked on top of each other? Mages would be able to stack a lot at mobs (but mobs are super easy anyway), but boss fights shouldn’t be affected too much since only 1 target. Each buff would wear off after the given time of course. Just an idea.

gardjovan
06-02-2020, 01:31 PM
If you don't like the proc quick sell it or don't craft it.

Послато са SM-A505F помоћу Тапатока

flashio
06-02-2020, 01:50 PM
If you don't like the proc quick sell it or don't craft it.

Thats not the problem, the problem is that the arcane ring´s proc is underwhelming despite it´s rarity, how hard it is to craft it and how hard it is to loot either the ring recipe or the ring itself.

This ring needs buffed proc asap.

gardjovan
06-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Thats not the problem, the problem is that the arcane ring´s proc is underwhelming despite it´s rarity, how hard it is to craft it and how hard it is to loot either the ring recipe or the ring itself.

This ring needs buffed proc asap.If you don't like the proc don't craft it or quick sell it. Problem solved.

flashio
06-02-2020, 02:05 PM
If you don't like the proc don't craft it or quick sell it. Problem solved.

interesting way of solving a problem, "don´t like it? pass by", if u´re like that irl u have a problem, oh nvm let it be...

gardjovan
06-02-2020, 02:29 PM
interesting way of solving a problem, "don´t like it? pass by", if u´re like that irl u have a problem, oh nvm let it be...There is no problem from my perspective. I only see people whining about something that they bought or crafted, with the knowledge what the items proc does.

Pixel
06-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Why dont you complain about arc helm without proc, its also expensive and rare, isnt it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spell
06-02-2020, 03:45 PM
There is no problem from my perspective. I only see people whining about something that they bought or crafted, with the knowledge what the items proc does.

im only adding my suggestion/feedback stop being so dang ignorant.
seriously you people who say “dOnT CrAfT It Iff yOu dOnT lIke It” make me laugh.
how many times have they nerfed or buffed weapons or other things??? remember when they nerfed a certain aegis and warriors all lost millions.it was because of feedback they did so.

i dont plan on selling anything as i dont care about any gold loss gold gain whatever . i just feel IN MY OPINION that the rings proc could be just a bit better. and im sure others do aswell. thanks for trying to turn this thread into something negative.

p.s nobody is whining lol.just feedback bud =)

gardjovan
06-02-2020, 04:06 PM
seriously you people who say “dOnT CrAfT It Iff yOu dOnT lIke It” make me laugh.
how many times have they nerfed or buffed weapons or other things??? remember when they nerfed a certain aegis and warriors all lost millions.it was because of feedback they did so.

i dont plan on selling anything as i dont care about any gold loss gold gain whatever . i just feel IN MY OPINION that the rings proc could be just a bit better. and im sure others do aswell. thanks for trying to turn this thread into something negative.

p.s nobody is whining lol.just feedback bud =)From my point of view, you are not satisfied by your item and proc, so you are whining (giving feedback) about how the item should be better.
Btw I'm not trying to argue or something, I'm just saying how i see it :)

Spell
06-02-2020, 06:28 PM
From my point of view, you are not satisfied by your item and proc, so you are whining (giving feedback) about how the item should be better.

giving feedback is whining in your point of view? interesting :confused:

CHAOSSS
06-02-2020, 08:23 PM
Might be off topic.. where d
o you get the recipe for the ring? I might have missed it in crafting area.. if anyone knows

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spell
06-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Might be off topic.. where d
o you get the recipe for the ring? I might have missed it in crafting area.. if anyone knows

i believe elite valley crates that drops the recipe. but poached crates drop the entire ring already crafted.

CHAOSSS
06-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Ok nice ty so much

Mitsooos
06-08-2020, 04:45 PM

p.s nobody is whining lol.just feedback bud =)

People say things like this because they don’t have it. Actually because they jealous you and they never work hard to get it.
When the time comes and they have it too, they will make new post and they will cry about it like always do.
For me is good to give to us your feedback about it . (I see my self the description and seams to not have good proc)
I’m pretty sure it needs more boost, maybe at least +30 to all stats with ability to stuck the proc 2 Times for total +60 to all.

Leikervin
06-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Yea, the lvl76 arcane ring dosent have the best proc, (I proced it and it added like 30dmg lol)

Aerodude
06-13-2020, 11:23 AM
From my point of view, you are not satisfied by your item and proc, so you are whining (giving feedback) about how the item should be better.

this is called a suggestion and feedback threads
so naturally they'll give suggestions and feedback
:)

Anherone
06-14-2020, 11:36 PM
How they actually nerfed the haste limit %, and any item 76 gives hastes (i know only ebon armor but it is lv71) they should change the proc to give 30-50% haste for 5-10seconds instead of give 10 stats, i think could better thanks for reading