PDA

View Full Version : Dream eater AP

Draculex
05-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Is this only achievable solo, or can this be done with mutiple people? If so anyone free to help me out :)

FYI:
if you're going to comment "why don't you find a pt" the answer is simple , because litteraly no one will join or is busy doing something else...

arcanefid
05-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Not sure what class you're playing, but just respec and use an ultimate skill if you haven't already. Should be possible unless you go there with really, really bad items.

Draculex
05-06-2020, 05:43 PM
lvl71 warrior

deff not the best 11k health and 2k damage.
But the thing wat is bothering me is his health regen. I just cant deal enough damage also with elixers which bring me to 2.7k dmg, just nothing

arcanefid
05-06-2020, 06:02 PM
lvl71 warrior

deff not the best 11k health and 2k damage.
But the thing wat is bothering me is his health regen. I just cant deal enough damage also with elixers which bring me to 2.7k dmg, just nothing

What weapon are you using? Have you tried a Dusk Claymore? It trades 30% of your armor for Damage, so it helps a lot when you want to deal a lot of damage.

I'd say try a Dusk Claymore, and use 3 attacking skills at boss + Vengeful Blood. Try to use VB and Rage ultimate at the same time. I'm pretty sure it should be enough to kill him.

Draculex
05-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Tried everything didn't work out.....got him for 1/3 down and then he magicly restores health like nothing happeneds

got me realy frustrated and I rage quitted after 20min of fighting him