PDA

View Full Version : Gold title for plat tier?

Sahiye
05-07-2020, 06:19 PM
I think this is unfair... because imo many lb event runners will feel disappointed about this because in every event we wasted alot of golds to reach the top10 in LB to get the gold title and now in this event you can get gold title easily without using golds but only by reaching the Platinum Tier... and it's unfair and very dissapointing.. what about us LB event runners that wasted alot of golds in easter event and any other events.. that this event ruined it

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-07-2020, 06:21 PM
boohoo

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Trazolel
05-07-2020, 06:29 PM
I think this is unfair... because imo many lb event runners will feel disappointed about this because in every event we wasted alot of golds to reach the top10 in LB to get the gold title and now in this event you can get gold title easily without using golds but only by reaching the Platinum Tier... and it's unfair and very dissapointing.. what about us LB event runners that wasted alot of golds in easter event and any other events.. that this event ruined it

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk+1 totally unfair

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Sahiye
05-07-2020, 09:05 PM
+1 totally unfair

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante TapatalkYeah it's very unfair for me and to other lb event runners that work and spend a tons of millions of golds to get the gold title..

dexish
05-07-2020, 10:57 PM

Sent from my vivo 1713 using TapatalkNot just gold...its time and energy...when we had to get gold title in top 10 people were very crazy ...i literally ran 2 weeks straight with hardly 4 to 5 hrs of sleep...this is so disappointing...makes me think 10 times now to run lb , is it really worth all the effort? To one day see everyone have it

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Not just gold...its time and energy...when we had to get gold title in top 10 people very crazy ...i literally ran 2 weeks straight with hardly 4 to 5 hrs of sleep...this is so disappointing...makes me think 10 times now to run lb , is it really worth all the effort? To one day see everyone have itYeah... I'm LB Event runner too and i waste golds to get the gold title.. And now gold title is useless cuz many players have it without any hard work and without using golds... Not like us... I wasted about 150m+ in easter top 10 LB

anacebela
05-08-2020, 12:46 AM
+1 totally unfair

crackdown
05-08-2020, 12:47 AM
Yeah... I'm LB Event runner too and i waste golds to get the gold title.. And now gold title is useless cuz many players have it without any hard work and without using golds... Not like us... I wasted about 150m+ in easter top 10 LB

Sent from my vivo 1713 using TapatalkSame, i spend around 180m to lb 10 easter this year, and because of this type of things i am thinking about leave the game. Ty @Spacetime Games, you have lost a great 10 lb runner [emoji8]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Same, i spend around 180m to lb 10 easter this year, and because of this type of things i am thinking about leave the game. Ty @Spacetime Games, you have lost a great 10 lb runner [emoji8]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante TapatalkMe too im thinking of having a break in game because of this happen about the gold title in Plat Tier i can't accept that we wasted our golds for us to reach the Top 10 in LB Event to get the gold title and now in this event you don't need to waste golds to get the gold title that you want... And it's Totally unfair

Agirlnamedbob
05-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Lol, the top 10 runners still get an exlusive vanity set/backpack/badge/title/banner and yet u guys are complaining over a yellow title, its still exclusive because of what it says not only because of the colour.

Not to mention the "hard work" for easter lb where everyone just bought their lb spot and cheat the system by tieing with more then 20 people.. now its not so exlusive anymore but well, you guys made that happen.

Sts made it happen, there is no point in complaining anymore so stop it and move on.

Grimmstroke
05-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Lol, the top 10 runners still get an exlusive vanity set/backpack/badge/title/banner and yet u guys are complaining over a yellow title, its still exclusive because of what it says not only because of the colour.

Not to mention the "hard work" for easter lb where everyone just bought their lb spot and cheat the system by tieing with more then 20 people.. now its not so exlusive anymore but well, you guys made that happen.

Sts made it happen, there is no point in complaining anymore so stop it and move on.

ops spoil @cinco @futumsh please remove this tie thingy thanks!

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 01:27 AM
do u mean we don't do the hardwork to get the gold title like in easter event?.. What about the golds that we have and we wasted it in lb easter... u can say that we don't do hardwork but we waste out golds to get the gold title.. we farm ang grind all day just to get more golds and use it in running in lb isn't it a hardwork?

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 01:31 AM

Sts made it happen, there is no point in complaining anymore so stop it and move on.u can say that we don't do hardwork because in lb easter anyone can have high points by not running but in opening eggs to get points.. But what do u call about we farming and grinding all day to have golds just to use it in event to get the gold title.. isn't it a hardwork?

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 01:34 AM
ops spoil @cinco @futumsh please remove this tie thingy thanks!lol.. I think u tie in top 10 before but the tie breaks and you not get the gold title so now here you are requesting for the tie to be removed lol

xsilentninjax
05-08-2020, 01:49 AM
why are you making a duplicate thread, with the same title, with same reasoning? duplicate account?

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 02:08 AM
why are you making a duplicate thread, with the same title, with same reasoning? duplicate account?What are u talking about? This is my only forum account and if you see others with same thread is it mean me and the other guy that make same thread is also me?.. Very wrong bro.. This is my only forum account

Sahiye
05-08-2020, 02:11 AM
why are you making a duplicate thread, with the same title, with same reasoning? duplicate account?Mythological is a rogue ingame and I'm mage lol and we don't know each other so

xsilentninjax
05-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Mastah
05-08-2020, 10:28 PM
yes best you all have to rest let the new runner fill the runner LB
Ok lol

Jausa
05-09-2020, 04:44 PM

Sts made it happen, there is no point in complaining anymore so stop it and move on.Do you have any collectibles? Or rare vanities? I would like STS to release recolours of said vanities, see how you like it.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

AndroidIzz
05-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Personally i wouldn't care if sts made a recolor of the vanities that I've had tbh in the end we still have the original colour. It still makes you stand out nonetheless

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Huryamma
05-09-2020, 09:48 PM

well said couldn't have said it bettter