PDA

View Full Version : @devs

Spooked
05-07-2020, 07:52 PM
So yeah, i know this has been adressed before but you mentioned in a post the plat tier title would be light yellow. Turns out its the exact opposite.
Me and alot of other leaderboard runners would appreciate if it was yet changed to light yellow to atleast keep a tad of exclusivity on the leaderboard titles.
This entire sharade is such a disappointment to the people who have grinded their tits and butts of farming these titles.

Skolking
05-07-2020, 08:03 PM
What's with people and colour, but I support your opinion lb title should be distinguishable from plat tier, after the hard work they could get at least that

Xyv.io
05-08-2020, 12:03 AM
It's still a "[ ]" type title and not "< >" which is for lb so it's fine.

shadowronn
05-08-2020, 01:40 AM
It's still a "[ ]" type title and not "< >" which is for lb so it's fine.

I don't think you understand why it is not fine. The color of the title clearly more important than the "title" and the brackets that it comes in. LB runners have worked hard for that color and it is not cool to give such color to everyone else for a mere platinum tier. smh if only people would understand the struggle...

Grimmstroke
05-08-2020, 04:15 AM
I don't think you understand why it is not fine. The color of the title clearly more important than the "title" and the brackets that it comes in. LB runners have worked hard for that color and it is not cool to give such color to everyone else for a mere platinum tier. smh if only people would understand the struggle...
lol ill aggree to you once the LB tie thingy is removed : ) Thats the real struggle i can see 5-7 players at tie inside top 10 : ) remove it for real burning competition and struggle

Spooked
05-08-2020, 05:27 AM
This is especially hurtful to people didnt Buy their way onto the lb but actually farmed days and nights to make it to top10, were not a big community but all were asking is for the devs to bare with us and atleast slightly change the tone of the color so its not blatantly taking a cleveland steamer on leaderboard runners who pour their hearts and souls (and often money) into running leaderboard for that exclusive title -because of the constant recoloring of vanities ill be honest, the LB armor sets feel far from exclusive-

arcanefid
05-08-2020, 05:57 AM
The LB title this time is the same color as Halloween’s Plat Tier Title and the Farmer one, but I still see people that are very interested in it. Does that mean it isn’t really special?
I don’t see how the color alone makes a title unique. Surely what it says should be more important?

Anyway, before abuse comes at me: I won’t be using the new gold title so that’s not my reason for defending it. XD

Spooked
05-08-2020, 06:19 AM
The LB title this time is the same color as Halloween’s Plat Tier Title and the Farmer one, but I still see people that are very interested in it. Does that mean it isn’t really special?
I don’t see how the color alone makes a title unique. Surely what it says should be more important?

Anyway, before abuse comes at me: I won’t be using the new gold title so that’s not my reason for defending it. XD

Well no, the color is what made it stood out and showed everyone: “hey, this person has worked really hard for something,nice”
Why should a golden title be said to be exclusive and be pretty much be shoved in everyones face (becausr lets be real, reaching plat tier is actually a joke of how easy it is)
The thing just is, for me the gold tier was something I explicitly stayed up days and nights for mainly because of how accomplished it would make me as a human being feel, most people are just happy to snag their gold title without having to farm days and night for it, and disregard the opinions of people who did.
Its not a big difference for StS or a big part of the community to maybe change the tone to be maybe a little lighter, but for the people who slaved away for these titles it would mean alot.
Our opinions shouldn’t be disregarded because were only that 00.001%

Bluehazee
05-08-2020, 07:52 AM
You'll be ok

QuaseT
05-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Btw there was already a gold title for reaching lvl 50 on hardcore "Living Legend". It was not for lb only before either.

InvalidUserName
05-08-2020, 08:27 AM
So yeah, i know this has been adressed before but you mentioned in a post the plat tier title would be light yellow. Turns out its the exact opposite.
Me and alot of other leaderboard runners would appreciate if it was yet changed to light yellow to atleast keep a tad of exclusivity on the leaderboard titles.
This entire sharade is such a disappointment to the people who have grinded their tits and butts of farming these titles.

Where are all these so called “alot of others” because i just see a handful of the same people making the same thread over and over and crying about the same thing over and over

No changing it now as me and “alot of others” would kindly want every energy back that we used to get to plat tier already

arcanefid
05-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Well no, the color is what made it stood out and showed everyone: “hey, this person has worked really hard for something,nice”
Why should a golden title be said to be exclusive and be pretty much be shoved in everyones face (becausr lets be real, reaching plat tier is actually a joke of how easy it is)
The thing just is, for me the gold tier was something I explicitly stayed up days and nights for mainly because of how accomplished it would make me as a human being feel, most people are just happy to snag their gold title without having to farm days and night for it, and disregard the opinions of people who did.
Its not a big difference for StS or a big part of the community to maybe change the tone to be maybe a little lighter, but for the people who slaved away for these titles it would mean alot.
Our opinions shouldn’t be disregarded because were only that 00.001%

I know I'm going to sound really annoying, but I just checked the Egg event thread and nowhere did it say that the gold title will be exclusive to that event. As Qua said, Hardcore mode also has Golden titles.

Spooked
05-08-2020, 09:38 AM
I know I'm going to sound really annoying, but I just checked the Egg event thread and nowhere did it say that the gold title will be exclusive to that event. As Qua said, Hardcore mode also has Golden titles.

Egg event isnt the only event that rewarded a golden title for top10

Spooked
05-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Not everyone goes to the forums, believe it or not.
Ive spoken to many ingame leaderboard runners aswell as the one i ran with several times.
And wow, thats one of the worst analogies ive ever heard.
If youre here only to give unsupported criticism i suggest you pick up your reading glasses and navigate yourself over to twitter.

Where are all these so called “alot of others” because i just see a handful of the same people making the same thread over and over and crying about the same thing over and over

No changing it now as me and “alot of others” would kindly want every energy back that we used to get to plat tier already

05-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Well, think it this way it was never stated that the gold title are exclusive for lb runners. I mean they never said it won't be released as a tier reward. Moreover, its just that LB players assumed that you can only get a gold title as a reward for achieving top 10 in a certain event or so. I know you guys worked hard for it but this time you just have to deal with it.

InvalidUserName
05-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Not everyone goes to the forums, believe it or not.
Ive spoken to many ingame leaderboard runners aswell as the one i ran with several times.
And wow, thats one of the worst analogies ive ever heard.
If youre here only to give unsupported criticism i suggest you pick up your reading glasses and navigate yourself over to twitter.

Please with all due respect you are sounding like a broken machine here. I have spoken to many many in game too and guess what? More are happier with the gold title than are unhappy. Ur logic is flawed

Unsupported criticism you say?

I do not support your idea and will rightly criticise it. If you dont like it i suggest you do not create forum threads and head over to twitter yourself.

Giasakes
05-08-2020, 09:54 AM
-1 pple still think lb rewards are exclusive, dont u remember shady n surge ? Gold slobber?

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

shadowronn
05-08-2020, 09:59 AM
What about the opportunity cost?
Many people will ask for a refund on energy used because they “solely” ran with the purpose of attaining the Gold color title. If you get your way with removing the gold title then why do you think STS should not refund energy spent? Seems to it is too much effort over a colored title but hey what do I know

kanogom
05-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Please close this thread devs.. Is pointless

dexish
05-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Im sorry if im being rude but i need to say this...this is how special i feel

I hope you understand what im trying to say...thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200508/1052ff389fc7a3867c1f7ad8c7598bd2.jpg

InvalidUserName
05-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Im sorry if im being rude but i need to say this...this is how special i feel

I hope you understand what im trying to say...thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200508/1052ff389fc7a3867c1f7ad8c7598bd2.jpg

This proves what a lot of people are already trying to say... “Heart-Breaker” stands out from “The Cure” like a sore thumb. Color makes no difference. This arguments over i guess??

Spooked
05-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Please with all due respect you are sounding like a broken machine here. I have spoken to many many in game too and guess what? More are happier with the gold title than are unhappy. Ur logic is flawed

Unsupported criticism you say?

I do not support your idea and will rightly criticise it. If you dont like it i suggest you do not create forum threads and head over to twitter yourself.

Ofcourse more are happy with a golden title, because the people YOU asked didnt have to work 2 sweat tearing weeks for it.
I asked people who did, which in my eyes renders that entire point of yours useless, considering i already adressed twice before its obvious the majority of players would like a golden title when they dont have to work their guts off.
I support people criticizing me, but when you come at someone with bare bone points and statements and come over more salty than actually trying to convince others, you should think twice about what you’re saying.

Cinco
05-08-2020, 12:09 PM
I want to say thanks to everyone who expressed their opinion here.

Closing.