PDA

View Full Version : New Extra Gear items inspired by The New Game (Dark Legends)

iAmPain
01-31-2012, 03:26 PM
we know that you guys will make an event cus SL has been pronounced as the best mmo game and as usual, the prize will be a vanity hat etc. for me i think the prize for the next event should be at least a Weapon inspired by DL.. i find it really boring if you guys will still make the prize for the upcoming event a Vanity Hat or Shield.. i Suggest the theme of the base is Dawn and the prize for the quest is like a special Elixir or some sort of thing that makes us have some sort of some special power like do things like Vampires! i still dont have the solid idea for the new prize for the event but im lookin forward to seeing at least some of my idea even just the Theme of the base.. :)

Deathpunch
01-31-2012, 07:19 PM
A vampiric pistol. Heals you 10% of damage caused 50% of the time. Also grants set bonus with 35 plat shields.

Item description: "This gun sucks!"

Anishavie
01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
FUTURISTIC VAMPIRE VANITY SET
IT GIVES HUMANS VAMPIRE ABILITIES
BUT WE DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY YET SO IT'S JUST A "VANITY"

And we really need vanity weapons

Sryyoulose
01-31-2012, 09:36 PM
A chef hat DUH! Haha chef hat with Something special more then 1 armor!

Cahaun
01-31-2012, 09:42 PM
A vampiric pistol. Heals you 10% of damage caused 50% of the time. Also grants set bonus with 35 plat shields.

Lol

Feke
01-31-2012, 10:36 PM
A chef hat DUH! Haha chef hat with Something special more then 1 armor!
We already have chef hats.. BBQ forks brushes and tongs.

trixie
02-02-2012, 03:13 PM

OMG!!! LOL!!! Thats great! Where can I get one of those DP!!! :)

flashbackflip
02-04-2012, 01:43 AM
I disagree on that. It's no good to mix up lores of two completely different games. Please, wait untill DL is out and get all the related stuff there. SL is about future/space/scifi o please, no vampire stuff here

Btw, thanx for not giving any DL shields for name reservations

Deathpunch
02-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I disagree on that. It's no good to mix up lores of two completely different games. Please, wait untill DL is out and get all the related stuff there. SL is about future/space/scifi o please, no vampire stuff here

SPAAAAAACCCEEE VAAAAAMMPPIIIIIRES!!! Who's to say there isn't a race of aliens in the void that mimic what we consider a "vampire"?

iAmPain
02-07-2012, 07:46 PM

its just a suggestion :)