PDA

View Full Version : Free vanity?

JTZ
01-31-2012, 04:16 PM
It said there is a free vanity helm in stash but it isnt in there.
Anyone know what happened?

wvhills
01-31-2012, 04:19 PM
There are 3 vanities: a shield, armor and helm. Whether or not you get it depends on how long you've been on PL. I think it's 1 month for shield, 3 for armor and 6 for helm. If you have all of them except the helm it means you haven't been here long enough. It will be there once you hit your 6 months.

Skeletonlord
01-31-2012, 04:20 PM
I took a pic of the box. It does indeed say free vanity hat in stash. Also Half off premium.

And Robert, that was the veteran rewards, that was a separate update. The new vanity helm is a separate update also.

Mothwing
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM
It says you MIGHT get the free vanity. Doesnt mean you will. You have to play for a minimum of 6 months to get all 3 items. Shield is 6, helm is 3, armor is 1.

NVM...wrong event.

Rare
01-31-2012, 04:23 PM
It says you MIGHT get the free vanity. Doesnt mean you will. You have to play for a minimum of 6 months to get all 3 items. Shield is 6, helm is 3, armor is 1.

NVM...wrong event.

Actually, that picture Skeletonlord posted says there is a free vanity hat.

EDIT: I also checked and didn't see one.

Mothwing
01-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Actually, that picture Skeletonlord posted says there is a free vanity hat.

EDIT: I also checked and didn't see one.

Yep, i assumed it was veteran lol. Then i actually read the box. Ill have to check, i didnt even get the update or see the box, gonna have to plug ipod in...just spent it on pvp lol.

Skeletonlord
I think it is a content update for Pl and sl which hasn't actually came out yet. It is out a bit early because i saw a content update for sl and it didn't update the game.

Samhayne
Our apologies for the blurb changing when that patch wasn't out yet. We will be patching Star Legends (and Pocket Legends) in the near future to cut the Premium Character packages and put in a cool free vanity helm along with some other festivities and giveaways to celebrate recent awards.

We've rolled the news blurb back, so it should be correct. Look for patch notes soon for the next update.

Mothwing
01-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Our apologies for the blurb changing when that patch wasn't out yet. We will be patching Star Legends (and Pocket Legends) in the near future to cut the Premium Character packages and put in a cool free vanity helm along with some other festivities and giveaways to celebrate recent awards.

We've rolled the news blurb back, so it should be correct. Look for patch notes soon for the next update.

Awesome :) Can't wait! Thanks so much Sam.

wvhills
01-31-2012, 04:32 PM

Does "cutting the premium character packages" mean that option is being removed?

Skeletonlord
01-31-2012, 04:35 PM

Does "cutting the premium character packages" mean that option is being removed?

It means the price of premium characters is being cut in half. (will be half price) instead of 30 plat, it will be 15.

dugantale
01-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Whats the hat gonna look like ^_^

Lowlyspy
01-31-2012, 04:41 PM
Whats the hat gonna look like ^_^a thing you wear on your head :3

Mothwing
01-31-2012, 04:43 PM
a thing you wear on your head :3

Good one, Mr. Obvious

Skeletonlord
01-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Whats the hat gonna look like ^_^

No one knows currently, devs are busy perfecting it at the moment. Expect it in a few weeks at the most.

wvhills
01-31-2012, 04:49 PM
It means the price of premium characters is being cut in half. (will be half price) instead of 30 plat, it will be 15.

oh, ok. thanks skeletonlordiepot!

JTZ
01-31-2012, 06:31 PM
So when will this vanity hat come out? :)

Matutd
01-31-2012, 06:54 PM
I took a pic of the box. It does indeed say free vanity hat in stash. Also Half off premium.

And Robert, that was the veteran rewards, that was a separate update. The new vanity helm is a separate update also.
Skel, I mean this in a helping way, not a nasty way, get an app called crop for free, it will allow u to rotate pics so theyre easier to see for us guys :)

Walkhardd
01-31-2012, 06:58 PM

oh, ok. thanks skeletonlordiepot!

All sam said was "cut"premium packages..where does he say it will be 15 plat? Im making a new toon tonight, and id like to know before I but the 30 plat toon.

Edit- nm..saw skeletonlords screenshot. :)

Sryyoulose
01-31-2012, 07:06 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeet I have bought a premium char and want another half off would really make me make one!