PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Dimension lvl scaling

bobok
05-08-2020, 03:25 PM
seems unfair to lower lvls since mobs and the boss can't be killed and hardly even do a damage. Only higher lvls benefits from it. waste of altar relics for lower lvls I guess.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Yes it's designed for endgame players... I guess to encourage more people getting up to max lvl.

I found that lv67 was the lowest level it was possible to kill with my squad.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

bobok
05-08-2020, 03:34 PM
seems too unfair.

InvalidUserName
05-08-2020, 04:03 PM
seems too unfair.

Its really not if you compare it to all the other MMORPGS out there. Most of them wont even let u participate unless you have hit max level

It encourages people to level up and allows the devs to focus on one bracket instead of focusing on every level bracket in the game

U only truly realise how fair and balanced and f2p friendly this game is once u venture out to other games like this

Azebor
05-14-2020, 04:25 AM
If endgame content is so boring that they need to nerf world events to force people there, isn't that a problem? There are only X number of players, and constantly upping level caps just spreads out the population, just look what happened to PvP: brackets and brackets of empty rooms. Imagine how much action there would be if cap was reset back to original and the AL population could fight each other again.