PDA

View Full Version : let me put my face on...

saool
01-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Well quick suggestion...it may or may not have been suggested before (if it has enlighten me), but I was thinking it would be nice to change faces back (if you so wished) to others you may have bought before. Like a vanity item. Now I know that this may not help STS make money but they could possibly up the price a bit? I just went through maybe 4 changes and it adds up lol. So I was thinking maybe adding a slot to our little "closet storage" space for faces to be easily accessible if you have already purchased one? I like the idea some may and some won't...leave your feedback :)

Now I leave you to go look in the mirror some more...haha

Edit: I hate/love auto correct...it's also evil O_o

Kaytar
01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Good idea saool! Hope its implented because I have a couple faces I already bought that I want back just for looks :p

saool
01-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Good idea saool! Hope its implented because I have a couple faces I already bought that I want back just for looks :p

I know right...for me it's for looks too, but for fighting I like to switch it up every now and then

Kaytar
01-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Well quick suggestion...it may or may not have been suggested before (if it has enlighten me), but I was thinking it would be nice to change faces back (if you so wished) to others you may have bought before. Like a vanity item. Now I know that this may not help STS make money but they could possibly up the price a bit? I just went through maybe 4 changes and it adds up lol. So I was thinking maybe adding a slot to our little "closet storage" space for faces to be easily accessible if you have already purchased one? I like the idea some may and some won't...leave your feedback :)

Edit: I hate/love auto correct...it's also evil O_oyeah I bought tatoo face a while back when it was 5 plat without stats. And its ugly :/

Cytokinesis
01-31-2012, 05:52 PM
If they did change it to this, the price would probably rise to like at least 35plat.

saool
01-31-2012, 05:54 PM

Edit: I hate/love auto correct...it's also evil O_oyeah I bought tatoo face a while back when it was 5 plat without stats. And its ugly :/

:p I love the tattoo face lol it's my favorite...I also have/had one lol

saool
01-31-2012, 05:59 PM
If they did change it to this, the price would probably rise to like at least 35plat.

You're right, but in the long run you'll have the option of switching between them without pay. Imagine you switched faces (like me today) I spent 40 plat it does add up lol...

Edit: if you switch like I do you'll end up spending more plat, than if they were a vanity :) again not good for them but I think it's good for my wallet hehe

Elyseon
01-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Yeh it would be nice, im all for it ^.^

Crunchee
02-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Just wanted to make a thread about this :) Yes I would really like the faces to be stashable. I've made a few chars and I want to delete them. But the problem is I spent 10 plat for faces for the chars and I couldn't keep them :( I don't buy plat and 10 plat is a lot to me...

Fairy
02-01-2012, 06:20 AM
good idea!!!

PatsoeGamer
02-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Great idea!