PDA

View Full Version : Problems with lost expidition and with iTunes equipment not showing.

Flamin
04-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Ice levels cool,
inability to read text not cool

I agree, this needs to be fixed somehow. Also there needs to be more loot in the lost expidition because I have hardly even seen any. And also there needs to be at least 2 more skills for each class because of the 5 new levels. And also there is an xp problem, I am a level 25 enchantress and I am not seeing any +xp things and also I am not gaining any xp. When it does work, it works for like just only a second, during that second, I do gain a little xp, but it does not show the +xp things, and then it always just glitches and I loose the xp. This problem really, really needs to be fixed. Another problem is that the iTunes weapons Armor and othe equipment is not showing. These problems really, really need to be fixed. (if someone can add more detail on the iTunes equipment not showing hen please do so) this problem with the iTunes equipment not showing, is a problem with all 3 of my characters.

Xervitude
04-17-2010, 01:12 AM
I agree, this needs to be fixed somehow. Also there needs to be more loot in the lost expidition because I have hardly even seen any. And also there needs to be at least 2 more skills for each class because of the 5 new levels. And also there is an xp problem, I am a level 25 enchantress and I am not seeing any +xp things and also I am not gaining any xp. When it does work, it works for like just only a second, during that second, I do gain a little xp, but it does not show the +xp things, and then it always just glitches and I loose the xp. This problem really, really needs to be fixed. Another problem is that the iTunes weapons Armor and othe equipment is not showing. These problems really, really need to be fixed. (if someone can add more detail on the iTunes equipment not showing hen please do so) this problem with the iTunes equipment not showing, is a problem with all 3 of my characters.

Uninstall the game, reinstall the game. That fixes the itunes equipment not showing problem.

Flamin
04-17-2010, 03:17 PM
ok thanks.