PDA

View Full Version : Frozen bug & skipping quest bug

ThreadPolice
05-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Does anyone else have that he or she gets completely frozen after or during a daily for story / fable coins.. and has to leave the map and relog fully.

I did not had any connection problems, I guess it is a bug in the game, also somehow, sometimes during the fable coin quest the map kicks you and you completed the daily without attacking a single mob. Please STS could you look into this, and is someone experiencing the same ?

Futumsh
05-09-2020, 01:12 PM
There's definitely some screwiness with some of these - they were built in a very odd way, and it's a fair bit of effort to reconstruct them using less problematic methods.

If it happens to you, switching characters and switching back will always fix it, or zoning a few times generally will.

ThreadPolice
05-09-2020, 01:16 PM
There's definitely some screwiness with some of these - they were built in a very odd way, and it's a fair bit of effort to reconstruct them using less problematic methods.

If it happens to you, switching characters and switching back will always fix it, or zoning a few times generally will.

I tried switching, it does work if I switch to another character. But if I switch to character Y and then back to character X, the bug still occurs, also in town. It takes about 3-5 minutes until the bug is gone in character X.

Thanks for your feedback!