PDA

View Full Version : Tried problems

Albrechtdurer
05-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Dear developers it’s already long long long time then we have tried problem coz items we r sell or buy cost much more of the gold amount which we can put in tried pls increase our tried till 1b Tysm

Anil LK Joseph
05-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Having too much gold breaks the game I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remiem
05-12-2020, 03:52 PM
As I understand it, the issue is that items are being sold for higher prices than the gold limit. Is that right?

Bluehazee
05-12-2020, 03:57 PM
As I understand it, the issue is that items are being sold for higher prices than the gold limit. Is that right?

Yeah, something that affects 0.01% of items in game and 0.0001% of players

Xyv.io
05-12-2020, 04:18 PM

Absolutely false.

Encryptions
05-12-2020, 04:24 PM
I hope you know that us useless "0.0001%" (over 1000 players) who have 99mil+ gold would really love for an updated gold cap. It helps prevent scamming a tremendous amount because in multi trades, people will run off. I lost 100mil once because I got scammed doing a multi trade, nothing I could do but deal with it and get laughed at because of how much of a dumb-A I was for trusting someone.

Encryptions
05-12-2020, 04:28 PM
100% correct, the issue is our gold cap is 100m and there are items worth 200mil-1.9billion and they are incredibly hard to buy or sell because you have to keep track of the trades, and risk being scammed a huge amount of gold. It is annoying to have 10+ characters to hold 100m on each.

Bluehazee
05-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Absolutely false.

My bad, i meant 0.00001% of items, since only affects old lb vanities and exclusive stuff that are mostly (not all) traded over and over for merchants to gain millions, resulting in price going up.

Mythocrisis
05-13-2020, 12:03 AM
Most items from new events and new updates/almost 99.9 % of items we'll under gold limit.
Very few players have so much gold /fully stacked accounts.
I mean if the statistics show only such stacked players are playing the game , then why not.

I personally can't think or reach such places even in my dream BUT I honestly don't see any new players with bad gear at all..

Atm poor is 60-70m stacked I guess idk I'm exaggerating but that's what I feel in game.

Making all these will scare new players to oblivion.When they see how hard it is to make gold and then when the threshold gold cap .

If at all I see a noob account that's an alt for an overly stacked account who probably I know the name of..

So...go crazy with gold.

Ckash
05-13-2020, 12:17 AM
What about them Gold bars I heard mentioned awhile back. Max stack on gold bars is x999?

Craft your gold into a gold bar worth 500k-1mil?

Maybe that super rich dude in kragg can sell such bars.

For the rich club, I'll try catch up next year lol.

shadowronn
05-13-2020, 01:22 AM
Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?

Encryptions
05-13-2020, 01:33 AM
Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?
Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.

shadowronn
05-13-2020, 02:02 AM
Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.

I hope you know that us useless "0.0001%" (over 1000 players) who have 99mil+ gold would really love for an updated gold cap. It helps prevent scamming a tremendous amount because in multi trades, people will run off. I lost 100mil once because I got scammed doing a multi trade, nothing I could do but deal with it and get laughed at because of how much of a dumb-A I was for trusting someone.

That is interesting, I meant in general(not to you). You stated over 1000 players have 99M+ gold so I was wondering if they all are looking to buy some LB vanities because then yes gold cap needs to be increased.
1. Pets: People should try to complete collecting all pets with the gold at hand
2. Pet combinations: Try to achieve that ig.
2. House: Try building a nice house?
3. Gear+ Jewels: Try to max that out
4. Awakening: Try to get some good awakenings for the gear they own
5. ???
Well, these are what I could think of. Maybe if players have all this and still over a thousand people have 100M left then yes I agree, the cap must be increased.

QuaseT
05-13-2020, 05:43 AM
I had problems selling a skratch gun when it came out bc of the gold cap. Something has to be wrong here obviously.
Imagine you get lucky and loot something but are not able to sell it for gold in the ingame trade window.

Mythocrisis
05-13-2020, 07:06 AM
You could always add items like platinum eggs/awaken gems for the extra gold.

But even then the only advantage of 999m gold cap is LB vanities as everyone mentions.and y'all know it as well...

But if that's good a reason then why not.

Lil sez
05-13-2020, 07:39 AM

Yeah, hard to do trades for items like ghost which r 500m+ and scams can happen really easily

QuaseT
05-13-2020, 07:49 AM
You could always add items like platinum eggs/awaken gems for the extra gold.

But even then the only advantage of 999m gold cap is LB vanities as everyone mentions.and y'all know it as well...

But if that's good a reason then why not.You can add those but u cant expect them to take those items back since every trade is final. I was left with some random rogue items at some point which I managed to sell but was a waste of time. He said he buys them back after but lied. If u want to sell anything above 100m for gold its always an issue.

PatD
05-13-2020, 08:04 AM
Personally i think nothing should cost more than 99.9m, changing to a cap of 999m gold would utimately lead to the paradox of thrift, an economic theory which argues that personal savings can be detrimental to overall economic growth. It is based on a circular flow of the economy in which current spending drives future spending.

So what i would suggest is that after u make gold when u have already max gold in inventory and stash, it would automatically change your gold for crate keys, this way economy would be lot more easy to control imo, and for those really rare vanity, well the problem is those vanity where tradable in the 1st place and that was a mistake i guess, thus all lb van are now untradable to avoid this problem.

I'm sure there is lot more pro than con to keep cap at 99.9m

InvalidUserName
05-13-2020, 03:50 PM
Personally i think nothing should cost more than 99.9m, changing to a cap of 999m gold would utimately lead to the paradox of thrift, an economic theory which argues that personal savings can be detrimental to overall economic growth. It is based on a circular flow of the economy in which current spending drives future spending.

So what i would suggest is that after u make gold when u have already max gold in inventory and stash, it would automatically change your gold for crate keys, this way economy would be lot more easy to control imo, and for those really rare vanity, well the problem is those vanity where tradable in the 1st place and that was a mistake i guess, thus all lb van are now untradable to avoid this problem.

You logic is flawed. You think nothing should cost more than 99m therefore the cap should not be changed.

Sorry to break it to you but instead of finding solutions to a theoretical situation which you assume “should” be true, lets find a solution to the truth of the matter

Many items cost above 99m and something needs to be done about it to avoid scams and multi trades

If you do not own anything of that value then it doesnt affect you in any way so wether the limit it 99m or 99bil whats the problem?

Raising the cap does not change my personal saving nor does it change my personal spending. Just makes it easier to do bigger trades so you can throw that paradox of thrift out the window too.

Flamesofanger
05-13-2020, 04:31 PM
You logic is flawed. You think nothing should cost more than 99m therefore the cap should not be changed.

Sorry to break it to you but instead of finding solutions to a theoretical situation which you assume “should” be true, lets find a solution to the truth of the matter

Many items cost above 99m and something needs to be done about it to avoid scams and multi trades

If you do not own anything of that value then it doesnt affect you in any way so wether the limit it 99m or 99bil whats the problem?

Raising the cap does not change my personal saving nor does it change my personal spending. Just makes it easier to do bigger trades so you can throw that paradox of thrift out the window too.

I agree 100% with what PatD said. His logic is not flawed.

Just from reading his post i can tell he studied economics/business thoroughly and knows what he's talking about.

There's a reason the developers don't decide with haste, because they got the entire backlog of the games database on their side and i believe there are a dozen theories to why it is as it is.

[Theory#1]

If we allow even more gold to be held then there will be even more gold entering the economy due to well-off players hoarding their gold thanks to a lack of alternative opportunities, thus rendering various items to artificially hike in value with great significance due to hyper-inflation.

[Theory#2]

If the developers implement a feature that allows players to convert gold; E.g: 99m to a chest/ingot that contains said sum but can go with a whopping 999x per chest/ingot stacking, there will be a surge in gold/account sellers finding loopholes within the system.

[Theory#3]

The more gold to aim for in order to make relevant transactions the more work & time players will need to put into the game. Thus consumer choice is limited.

(Even if the devs increase gold drops, theory#1 stands valid in that case)

Just my hypothesis, take it with a gain of salt.

PatD
05-13-2020, 04:50 PM

You say many items costs above 99m, how many? Enough to justify completely change the system?

InvalidUserName
05-13-2020, 05:24 PM
You say many items costs above 99m, how many? Enough to justify completely change the system?

I am by no means rich but i have a couple of high gold loot daggers which are over 99m.

More importantly there are people getting scammed and losing hundreds of millions for no fault of their own. People are quitting over this

Increasing the total doesn't harm anyone nor will anyone quit or get scammed just because the limit is raised. I don't see why anyone should object to it

|Ares|
05-13-2020, 06:59 PM

When something is new released (for example arcane items) they usually go above the 99m gold limit and then you always got people willing to buy such items for estimated price thats much higher than the 100m.

gilsooon
05-13-2020, 08:19 PM

The problem is inflation, a repercussion of goldloots and events that we have today. Before only few people have 100m or more and its so valuable compared to 100m now because its easier to make gold now. I suggest keeping auction at 100m and trading because making it 1 bil would really make prices skyrocket more. To appease those trading with 100m+ introduce" goldbars like 100m each liquidatable" like encrusted works? and i have to contradict you statement of demarcating 200m then everything beyond that converted to keys. It limits goal of every arlorian and 200m is not hard to make right now.

Mythocrisis
05-13-2020, 09:05 PM
Does not affect 100-200m items.Have been doing this for a long time and safety is not compromised .why not take 99.9m + a chunk of plat eggs for a 140m item.(40m in plat eggs).

Affects only the inflated items..inflated by players at that , hoarders mainly LB vanities.

Consider that

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 03:17 AM
Does not affect 100-200m items.Have been doing this for a long time and safety is not compromised .why not take 99.9m + a chunk of plat eggs for a 140m item.(40m in plat eggs).

Affects only the inflated items..inflated by players at that , hoarders mainly LB vanities.

Consider thatNot everybody has another 100m in plat eggs and I see no reason why someone should buy stuff like this just because they cant use the trade window for new arcane gear.

MiruZetu
05-14-2020, 03:32 AM
Rich ppl with 1b+ vanity problem 😂😂😂 i hope they dont increase gold cap!!!

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 03:51 AM
Rich ppl with 1b+ vanity problem [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i hope they dont increase gold cap!!!Heres a list for all who think it only affects lb sets:
Kershal vanity
Tree set
Every weapon with 220gl+
Arc armors 71 10%+ primary
Various timed gear with high speed awakes
A few 76 artifacts with more than 30bd/9% primary
Various collector items
Avarice sets with high gold loot (u can end up with single pieces if u split trades)
Arcane gun, aegis, daggers before marvel
Zhulong before rerelease
And I believe this list will get longer over time because inflation is still a thing and once new gear gets released itll affect more and more people

Bluehazee
05-14-2020, 04:51 AM
Heres a list for all who think it only affects lb sets:
Kershal vanity
Tree set
Every weapon with 220gl+
Arc armors 71 10%+ primary
Various timed gear with high speed awakes
A few 76 artifacts with more than 30bd/9% primary
Various collector items
Avarice sets with high gold loot (u can end up with single pieces if u split trades)
Arcane gun, aegis, daggers before marvel
Zhulong before rerelease
And I believe this list will get longer over time because inflation is still a thing and once new gear gets released itll affect more and more people

Oh yeah, everyone has one of each you mention...

P.s: Didn't you notice how 4-5 merchants have been trading kershal/tree vest between them last 3 months, making price up +50%? Some ppl will always find a way to corrupt system

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 05:34 AM
Oh yeah, everyone has one of each you mention...

P.s: Didn't you notice how 4-5 merchants have been trading kershal/tree vest between them last 3 months, making price up +50%? Some ppl will always find a way to corrupt system

Its not about everyone having one but u can basically loot one by using a single awake gem/ open a single lock and u cant trade it anymore for pure gold in the window. Thats the issue. I sold my kershal for 80m at the beginning of the year, considering some people do 20m a day in gates its not that big of a deal imo but thats another topic.

Blazerland
05-14-2020, 06:24 AM
Maybe STS can add a seller and a buyer permit that you can purchase with platinum. That would be one time use, that would enable the seller and the buyer to trade items above 100m but would have a limit of 1b. After transaction they will be given an hour perhaps to transfer gold to stash and alts. And I think this way it would be easier for STS to track large transactions if it was for real and it would be another way for people to spend plat which would be another revenue for them. And for the buyer and seller you would have more peace of mind transacting rather than multiple trades.

|Ares|
05-14-2020, 06:28 AM
What about that idea that's been suggested before about people turning gold into tradable chests? What I remember it was something about turning 50k,100k,500k or 1m into chest that could fit into trade window so u can buy desired expensive items?

Jausa
05-14-2020, 06:39 AM

Just from reading his post i can tell he studied economics/business thoroughly and knows what he's talking about.

There's a reason the developers don't decide with haste, because they got the entire backlog of the games database on their side and i believe there are a dozen theories to why it is as it is.

[Theory#1]

If we allow even more gold to be held then there will be even more gold entering the economy due to well-off players hoarding their gold thanks to a lack of alternative opportunities, thus rendering various items to artificially hike in value with great significance due to hyper-inflation.

[Theory#2]

If the developers implement a feature that allows players to convert gold; E.g: 99m to a chest/ingot that contains said sum but can go with a whopping 999x per chest/ingot stacking, there will be a surge in gold/account sellers finding loopholes within the system.

[Theory#3]

The more gold to aim for in order to make relevant transactions the more work & time players will need to put into the game. Thus consumer choice is limited.

Just my hypothesis, take it with a gain of salt.First of all gold cap doesn't effect gold income. These caps actually price up items. People need to buy items to stash their gold, often times buy something they don't need at all which causes prices to go up. people already have all this gold in different characters so it wouldn't cause any spike. A 999m gold cap would just make it easier to manage.

About those chests and loophole. What loophole? Can you explain what you mean exactly? These chests would be gold value, like other items. No difference. Only difference would be that they could resell them from inventory for a high price. But this advantage of quick sell is completely fair because they were forced to buy items they didn't need, all because of an outdated system.

Forcing players to spend gold to keep the economy stable isn't a good opinion or choice. Spending it should be a choice like it has always been. These players have the gold because they wanted it to begin with, nobody would be happy losing it because someone said: Buy things. It should he a choice. Untradable PvP gear, new items, vanity. Different fair methods of gold sink instead of that.

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 06:48 AM
Maybe STS can add a seller and a buyer permit that you can purchase with platinum. That would be one time use, that would enable the seller and the buyer to trade items above 100m but would have a limit of 1b. After transaction they will be given an hour perhaps to transfer gold to stash and alts. And I think this way it would be easier for STS to track large transactions if it was for real and it would be another way for people to spend plat which would be another revenue for them. And for the buyer and seller you would have more peace of mind transacting rather than multiple trades.Yea i think this works out and most people dont mind spending a few platinum/gold to make the trade safe. Same goes for the suggestion with converting gold into a chest/item that can be turned back into gold. Both good ideas and seems like plenty of ways they can make high tier item trading safe.

Avaree
05-14-2020, 09:22 AM

[Theory#1]

[Theory#2]

[Theory#3]

Just my hypothesis, take it with a gain of salt.
I disagree with your theories.

Many pack mules out there that take up server space just holding gold. Allowing stash and our characters to hold 1b gold will not introduce more gold, the gold is already there lol, that is why we ask for more carry space for gold (:

Some players hoard gold because there is nothing they fancy buying, or have played game long enough to know how this game economy works. Also players have to hoard/save to buy items like 76 arc weaps . It’s not just about hoarding It’s about allowing more risk free trades.

Pls no gold bars.

Would be greatly appreciated (: ty in advance.

Encryptions
05-14-2020, 11:38 AM
A gold sink everyone would want, more spends alot vanities. We have a 10m and a 25m but I am sure just about every person who has made 100m+ has bought 1 spends a lot vanity or all of his vanities. Add a 50mil and a 100m vanity to him, if they look good enough then I am sure they will sell out 10bil worth on the first day. What about those video elixirs we are limited to? Give people 3 options, 100k/150k gold, video, or plat option. Adding this would make a big difference in pve because during gates and swamp temple we are limited on time and those videos take 55-75 seconds just to watch. Add locked chests that have a good drop rate on items that costs 1m to open and gives 3 random items which changes the contents monthly.
Add the gold cap of 999m and add more gold sinks to keep a stabilized economy.

arcanefid
05-14-2020, 11:46 AM
As pointed out by some others, there are many players who already have over 99M gold, I don't see how making it possible for the gold to stay in one place instead of several characters makes it worse.

Maybe the max listing price in auc should stay at 99,999,999 to avoid those overpriced Deary eggs, but for trades and stash maybe a change is needed.

Avaree
05-14-2020, 01:47 PM
As pointed out by some others, there are many players who already have over 99M gold, I don't see how making it possible for the gold to stay in one place instead of several characters makes it worse.

Maybe the max listing price in auc should stay at 99,999,999 to avoid those overpriced Deary eggs, but for trades and stash maybe a change is needed.

Brilliant suggestion

Encryptions
05-14-2020, 03:20 PM
Made this thread a while back.
For those who play dark legends and say 999m cap will make inflation in AL. It won't, the difference between AL and DL is in DL you can make gold by logging online for 5mins setting off your quests coming back 24 hrs later and getting loads of gold for doing almost nothing. In AL you have to work for everything you own, that is why I play AL. I do not like having a game where I do nothing and get everything.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435269-Max-gold-limit-999m-on-character&highlight=gold+character

Majin
05-19-2020, 04:21 PM
If there is any tradable 10m housing item by surspendsalot Like a “Tree made of gold” Which can be deleted back for 10m or 9m

People would Be crazy to buy such trees And 10m range will make it good making a great gold sink.
And this can also be used as item for trading

99m +10tree to make 199m for deal..

Just one thing I wanna ask

20m a day in valley gates? How?

QuaseT
05-19-2020, 04:30 PM
If there is any tradable 10m housing item by surspendsalot Like a “Tree made of gold” Which can be deleted back for 10m or 9m

People would Be crazy to buy such trees And 10m range will make it good making a great gold sink.
And this can also be used as item for trading

99m +10tree to make 199m for deal..

Just one thing I wanna ask

20m a day in valley gates? How?800gl+ with a war who stacks procs is 20m a portal if u got some time. In normal gates 30-40m before nerf were possible.

Noceur
05-21-2020, 10:14 AM
Wow. Just wow. I don't think some of you realize just how much this could impact the future of the game. Instead of being forced to spend gold, people would be able hoard gold like crazy. It's quite sad how economy is broken in the game, and you guys want to break it more... I don't understand, why don't you just make multiple characters? Or multiple accounts? It doesn't take long at all. Maybe 30 minutes at max. It might be a little annoying, but is it worth jeopardizing the entire game? We're playing a game that allows you to buy 10,000 mana potions for 70,000 to 100,000. 90% of vanities are worth under 10,000,000 gold. As a rogue, a good awake duggar, and ebon set (which is probably above for a standard player) would cost like 125,000,000 max and you guys want to be able to hold 999,999,999 gold? What's the point? All that's going to happen is gold scale will increase, meaning 50m now will be like 250m then. And the problem with that is things like potions and spendalot will be like nothing. Owning the Golden Baron vanity set will be like DIRT. So sad...