PDA

View Full Version : Chasmal vest needs a buff

Encryptions
05-09-2020, 06:16 PM
The chasmal vest is the exact same as ebon vest stat wise on armor and damage during proc. The duration on chasmal is less than ebon vest. The ebon vest gives haste 50% which is very useful, chas vest gives 700 health which could be more or less depending on your main hp stat, and it regenerates only like 4-5% health during the proc duration. It is also almost impossible to combine both vest procs together, which I have been told they do not combine.
This is for PvE, I have not tested in PvP and I won't because I think it is good in PvP, but I can't confirm.
Chasmal vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, like 1-2% hp bonus, 4-5% hp regeneration, and 3.5~ second proc duration.
Ebon vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, 50% haste, and 5 second proc duration.

Maybe buff the duration, hp regeneration, HP bonus, and damage to 5 seconds, 350% damage, 5% regeneration per second, 100% health bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmh7kYqCYvU

caabarader
05-09-2020, 06:27 PM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Xmenarmy
05-09-2020, 06:31 PM
The chasmal vest is the exact same as ebon vest stat wise on armor and damage during proc. The duration on chasmal is less than ebon vest. The ebon vest gives haste 50% which is very useful, chas vest gives 700 health which could be more or less depending on your main hp stat, and it regenerates only like 4-5% health during the proc duration. It is also almost impossible to combine both vest procs together, which I have been told they do not combine.
This is for PvE, I have not tested in PvP and I won't because I think it is good in PvP, but I can't confirm.
Chasmal vest: 300% damage, 300% armor, like 1-2% hp bonus, 4-5% hp regeneration, and 3.5~ second proc duration.

Maybe buff the duration, hp regeneration, HP bonus, and damage to 5 seconds, 350% damage, 5% regeneration per second, 100% health bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmh7kYqCYvUYup increase sunken armour proc duration also a bit , feels it very short

jasonn112
05-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Maybe abyssal armor can use a buff too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-09-2020, 06:33 PM
I forgot each vest had a different name, but yes all 76 vests need buff.

Xudo
05-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Does tank gear really need that much damage though? Why do we even have three classes in the game if every class can melt the hardest bosses in the game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Does tank gear really need that much damage though? Why do we even have three classes in the game if every class can melt the hardest bosses in the game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Only end game tanks with all weapons and procs can do a lot of damage to boss and do maps fast. Tank class is mainly a class if you want to try and solo maps but it does take time.
Rogue class can rush any map any level any armor. Mainly a leveling to 76 rush class. As compared to war and mage which take for ever to do maps when having lower levels and even with the best legendary/mythic/arcane armor at the levels.
Mage class can clean enemies fast, but it is slow on fighting bosses.

jasonn112
05-09-2020, 06:39 PM
What could help is maybe not changing the proc stats but maybe increasing the proc chances on lvl76 arc vests

Faotblack
05-10-2020, 08:53 AM
I don't think 100% hp bonus is necessarily, 700 hp is good as it is. Also the dmg is enough. The duration really is too low, must be atleast 5 sec.

Xmenarmy
05-10-2020, 10:25 AM
I don't think 100% hp bonus is necessarily, 700 hp is good as it is. Also the dmg is enough. The duration really is too low, must be atleast 5 sec.Ya before realizing the armour proc, the proc ie gone lol. Or introduce sloe motion elixrs [emoji41]

Finallywin
05-10-2020, 08:00 PM
What could help is maybe not changing the proc stats but maybe increasing the proc chances on lvl76 arc vests

The lv.76 arc armors have the best proc chances ever, your chance from proving in elite valley at begin of every wave is 100%, since they proc on DPS

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
05-11-2020, 05:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmh7kYqCYvU

-1, you all complain that warriors are too op etc, and not only warriors, also mage and rogue. The gear makes the maps too easy and you ask for a buff? Smart thought. Any ways, try to play at a low level and see what happens if they make the endgame maps more harder, the lower maps get upscaled too. For example, for a new player with low gears, the goblin event is hardly impossible to run, it is possible but one map takes about 5-10 minutes. Just saying, it is better to decrease the stats instead of increase, this makes maps more fun and mobs harder to kill at the endgame. Like in the old days, where you needed 45 minutes to kill planar tombs 3. But I guess most of you do not know this time...

swoutttt
05-11-2020, 06:35 AM
Must be a coincedence.. A warrior trying to buff Chasmal armor. Looks like hes trying to benefit from this post.
Armors are working fine..
Btw u forgot the mention the biggest difference between armors... Ebon armor is a 2way proc while lvl76 armors proc on attack.

Jairus980
05-11-2020, 07:20 AM
Armor works fine as it is. I don't see the need to buff anything.
Everything is about buff this buff that, if you don't like it, don't buy it or use it.
You all just wanna break the game -,-

Kjeldran
05-14-2020, 11:35 AM
When it first came out sts did not give the 3x dmg buff it was 2x at that time . Their take was that 76 armor was a different strategy so ppl could still use ebon alongside . Later they decided to buff it to 3x plus other minor adjustmentd like ebon out of goodwill seeing how ppl were disappointed that it wasn't an upgrade since its a lvl76 equipment. there was already a adjustment done after it's first release so I feel its fine as it is . Grateful that they actually heard the community and did some buff to it.

flashio
05-14-2020, 12:19 PM
No buff needed, the Chasmal armor is alrdy superior in every way to the ebon armor.
While ebon armor is still good enough, u can have the Chasmal armor as a stronger option, that's exactly what we needed, to have older arc gear to be still useful after it's cap release.
Further buffing Chasmal armor would bring more drama about warrior class being op so please stop asking for buffs on gears that are perfect as they are.
If u wanna suggest any buff to some kind of gear focus on the big fail that is spirit gears.

Perceval
05-14-2020, 07:20 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the amount of haste you can get been capped? Meaning you can't get that 50% anymore from ebon armor

|Ares|
05-14-2020, 08:15 PM
It's chasmal's buff on hp over ebon's on haste. Don't see the point in buffing.