PDA

View Full Version : Sunken armor vs Ebon armor (R)

Archugejackmen
05-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Could a kind Samaritan out there help me to clarify what the differences between the procs of both items are? Thanks!

Encryptions
05-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Basically the same as warrior procs I think.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?496110-Chasmal-vest-needs-a-buff

Bluehazee
05-10-2020, 01:30 AM
I think that proc mechanic is biggest difference: Ebon armor for rogue procs when taking dmg, sunken armor when dealing dmg.

Archugejackmen
05-10-2020, 01:34 AM
I think that proc mechanic is biggest difference: Ebon armor for rogue procs when taking dmg, sunken armor when dealing dmg.

If this is true, then I can see why sunken armor is priced significantly higher than ebon armor
(since rogues dodge most mob attacks)

Bluehazee
05-10-2020, 01:40 AM
If this is true, then I can see why sunken armor is priced significantly higher than ebon armor
(since rogues dodge most mob attacks)Ahahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200510/49ffe83f3dd5adf566d729fccac05b25.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200510/0c615083a75486230fe78d821ec43d99.jpg

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

alonehope
05-10-2020, 03:18 AM
ok let me clear it for u all
base buffing state is same -> armor and damage i mean
activating on death engine armor is all about the damage done (u need attack to activate this)
but on ebon armor is damage taken (u need to take damage to activate this)
ebon for a mage is the same as death engine both needs do damage (only mage)
now little details :
ebon will give u armor and damage and haste (50%)
death engine give u same armor and damage and hp stuff(more hp and regen)

and if we remove haste and hp buffing in both proc they both 100% same but death engine just have little more state in it

include prices too :D
u need 15mil for ebon and +30mil for no haste and little more state with hp buffing

leave me ur comments

Archugejackmen
05-10-2020, 06:53 AM
ok let me clear it for u all
base buffing state is same -> armor and damage i mean
activating on death engine armor is all about the damage done (u need attack to activate this)
but on ebon armor is damage taken (u need to take damage to activate this)
ebon for a mage is the same as death engine both needs do damage (only mage)
now little details :
ebon will give u armor and damage and haste (50%)
death engine give u same armor and damage and hp stuff(more hp and regen)

and if we remove haste and hp buffing in both proc they both 100% same but death engine just have little more state in it

include prices too :D
u need 15mil for ebon and +30mil for no haste and little more state with hp buffing

leave me ur comments
proc based on dmg received/dealt is a pretty big deal for rogues, though. warriors usually aggro mobs, and rogues have high dodge% (usually more than 100%) and don’t aggro mobs all that often, so if a rogue were to use an ebon armor, it’d hardly proc at all, as compared to a sunken armor where proc is based on dmg dealt. therefore, a rogue will get more use out of a sunken armor than an ebon armor

(though this is probably not the case for other classes)

athenabb
05-10-2020, 12:18 PM
I used two kind of armour and i can tell you Sunken definitely outperforms Ebon for Rogue. For example Ebon Proc is hard to activate in fighting boss. Like in Elite gate after u kill mobs, ebon never activate when u fighting boss and two spider. My advise is for rogue you must get Sunken if u want to run LB.

Xyv.io
05-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Ebon procs like 2-3 times in a full mogera map while sunken easily procs 14-17 times. You can proc sunken always while fighting bosses too if you got Duggar bow or nox. On the other hand ebon will almost never proc and disappoint you. Also sunken has better base stats than ebon.
Sunken wins easily and is maybe not worth the price but def worth much more than ebon trash armor.

codered
05-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Ebon is dissapointing for rogue class, it feels like it procs only on weekend. Smh