PDA

View Full Version : 2020-05-10 Content Update (274692)

Futumsh
05-10-2020, 11:45 AM
+ Fixed a couple Goblin bosses not dropping level 69+ loot.
+ Corrected the appearance of the Mother's Day "Flower Circlet" vanity helmet.
+ Mother's day quests from previous years should no longer appear to be available.
+ Fixed an issue where auction purchase/cancel could stop working when cancelling several auctions and only having inventory space for some of them.

cheap merch
05-10-2020, 11:46 AM
1st.... Yehhey.....

Termantoh Bee
05-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Nc. Gogogog

marsu4u
05-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Could we get an event fix? The letter is too close to the portal making it a hassle to open portals cuz u end up clicking on the letter, it slows runs

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Alvaropoker
05-10-2020, 12:00 PM
X2 plat guys ?

phillyr
05-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Could we get an event fix? The letter is too close to the portal making it a hassle to open portals cuz u end up clicking on the letter, it slows runs

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TapatalkJust standing there close will activate portal. It sped up our times just standing there waiting for pop up to come

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hucy_AL
05-10-2020, 12:02 PM

Yes pleaseeee letters making us left behind from our team cause of delayyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vfreakhun
05-10-2020, 12:03 PM
+ Mother's day quests from previous years should no longer appear to be available.

THIS fooled me LOL

Futumsh
05-10-2020, 12:03 PM

Maybe next week, I'm done for the weekend unless something critical comes up. It's been like that for years.

Moscu
05-10-2020, 12:09 PM

+1 for this idea, Have the card drop a little further from the portal to Mother.
+ If they can make the Cage at the top of the map a little further from the chest it would also be an improvement, sometimes when I go to open the chest always active the Nicolas Cage NPC.

Moscu
05-10-2020, 12:18 PM
I also want to add that the bosses are a bit strong for the Low lvl Characters, a friend who is lvl 60 sometimes lasts 10 minutes in a single Run and it is very difficult for him to go up Tier, if they could make the bosses a little more equitable to the lvls where they go, the game would be a little more enjoyable.
I know that the map warns that the area is lvl 76 and that they should be careful, but it seems a little exaggerated to spend 10 minutes in a single run.

Without further ado, I thank the developers who have created a good event, without a doubt it exceeds my game expectations, good item drop, good gameplay, and good chance to get all items from the Vendor.
I hope this same gameplay continues to be repeated in subsequent Major events. :angel:

Mezderak
05-10-2020, 02:31 PM
do older previous flower circlet still work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Desoulad
05-10-2020, 08:20 PM
do older previous flower circlet still work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

My older dex circlet was not working.

Futumsh
05-11-2020, 08:39 AM

I took a quick look at this - the letter spawns where you kill him, so you can solve this one yourself.