PDA

View Full Version : More Rings please?

Whisper72
02-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Currently, the rings available stop at lvl 20 and are of relatively little usefulness, especially for higher levels. Why not increase the lvl range?
At the moment there are many different types of rings, maybe a bit too many, which will make upgrading to higher levels explode the amount of different rings available.
So maybe the range of different types of rings can be reduced, but the levels / powers increased? I am sure you'll be able to sell more rings if they remain effective / make a real difference at higher levels as well..

Just an idea...

XghostzX
02-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Possibly, I feel like there's a lot of rings :/. Rings are not suppose to make the biggest difference. If they did, they'd cost ALOT more.

Xazic
02-01-2012, 08:01 AM
What he said ^

Rare
02-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Possibly, I feel like there's a lot of rings :/. Rings are not suppose to make the biggest difference. If they did, they'd cost ALOT more.

But look at it this way.

Although not great, they make more of an impact when you are lower level. However, these still cost the same at a higher level. Really, at level 66, the rings are useless as the stat increases are negligible (of course this is not true for % statistics like crit/dodge/hit etc.).

Plus, its more income for STS.

Elyseon
02-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeh i agree, in SL there are some for all different levels, also there should be some non plat ones like in SL, maybe crafted or a rare drop maybe from vyxnaar and shadow caves

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I think it would be sweet to have new types of rings, not necessarily different levels of rings. Level 10 & 20 rings work great, as in not too much not too little. A new line of rings would be interesting; maybe rings that enhanced a skill rather then stats. Just a thought :)

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Yeh i agree, in SL there are some for all different levels, also there should be some non plat ones like in SL, maybe crafted or a rare drop maybe from vyxnaar and shadow caves

Also, I agree ring drops would be great, get a lot of ppl interest in farming for them, farming to craft them, and looking to trade them:D

Nick41324
02-01-2012, 12:25 PM
I'd love to see a ring that would give me re-roll ability for when I'm farming.