PDA

View Full Version : Primary stat to damage ratio with jewels

chulakamulaka
05-11-2020, 05:15 AM
I've been trying to figure out by how much jewels would increase my dmg & health (I'm a warrior).

I want to know if it worth putting full noble furies in all my items.

Does anyone know the conversion ratio of how much dmg & health 1 STR equals?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
05-11-2020, 05:19 AM
I've been trying to figure out by how much jewels would increase my dmg & health (I'm a warrior).

It is hard to determine, it depends of the level and of your %stat gear.

But you may take 1 STR is about 1.5-2 damage if I am not mistaken.

chulakamulaka
05-11-2020, 06:19 AM
It is hard to determine, it depends of the level and of your %stat gear.

But you may take 1 STR is about 1.5-2 damage if I am not mistaken.okay thanks

Desoulad
05-11-2020, 12:31 PM
From my experience once u get up to level 15 or 20 primary stat gems tend to be better then other gems. At low level I like chaos more. You'd have to test to see specifics. And yes stat % awakes on gear obviously will boost their usefulness.

Fearrr
05-11-2020, 01:09 PM

Depending on total Str/HP% Awakes the numbers will very. But yes I think its a good idea to go Full Noble Fury in gear. Most Wars aim for that and even stop at Full Noble in Gear. In past my first goal Gem wise was Full Noble Fury, then went Full Exquisite, and then Full Precise.

Jausa
05-16-2020, 04:28 AM

Sent from my moto g(7) power using TapatalkThe higher your stats the more you will get.

Avaree
05-16-2020, 06:12 AM
Respec your character without any gears, pets, or house locations equipped, add one attribute (+1 STR) that will show you the amount of what +1 STR will add to your character in HP & STR.

chulakamulaka
05-16-2020, 06:21 AM
Respec your character without any gears, pets, or house locations equipped, add one attribute (+1 STR) that will show you the amount of what +1 STR will add to your character in HP & STR.ahhh of course. ty

Avaree
05-16-2020, 06:26 AM
ahhh of course. ty

You’re welcome (:

Bluehazee
05-16-2020, 07:17 AM
Respec your character without any gears, pets, or house locations equipped, add one attribute (+1 STR) that will show you the amount of what +1 STR will add to your character in HP & STR.

This is not correct. As others stated it varies depending on your stats, so how a naked test will help him?

Avaree
05-16-2020, 11:32 AM
This is not correct. As others stated it varies depending on your stats, so how a naked test will help him?

OP now knows the answer to his question...

He can figure out how +1 STR will affect his current and or future gears.

Bluehazee
05-16-2020, 11:45 AM
OP now knows the answer to his question...

He can figure out how +1 STR will affect his current and or future gears.

No
Is not the same increase in naked toon vs full equipped. Not the same at lvl56 than lvl76, etc

Snowman Is here
05-16-2020, 12:08 PM
No
Is not the same increase in naked toon vs full equipped. Not the same at lvl56 than lvl76, etc

You sound very smart calling people wrong continuously, so you must know how to answer Op’s question yes? What is the exact difference between lvl56 and lvl76 when adding/multiplying 1 str to stats?

Snowman Is here
05-16-2020, 12:12 PM
Btw this is what Avaree was explaining:

This is the base stats of +1 str, you can test it out yourselves wearing your equipment to see differences

Avaree
05-16-2020, 12:17 PM
Btw this is what Avaree was explaining:

This is the base stats of +1 str, you can test it out yourselves wearing your equipment to see differences

Ty for helping me explain.

Bluehazee
05-16-2020, 12:29 PM
You sound very smart calling people wrong continuously, so you must know how to answer Op’s question yes? What is the exact difference between lvl56 and lvl76 when adding/multiplying 1 str to stats?

There is no need to come here defending anyone xD
I only say something is wrong when it is wrong, and i think is not ok to give tips/info when someone doesn't have things clear. I don't have full information about game mechanics at all, but the few i have i dont mind sharing if can be helpful. You seem offended by it though, i wonder why....

About how to check stat increase, its a bit complicated because it varies. Best ways to find out are :

-Use any gear with no stats increase on awakenings. Then go cs and look for same gear with main stat awakening. For example you equip a weapon with 140%gl, 5%mana ignore and 10%boss dmg, then check in cs for same weapon with 3%str (if warrior) and see difference (have in mind jewels in case any weapon have)

-If you have any clean gear, slot a main stat jewel in it. Then go cs and look for same clean stuff, you will see difference from jewel.

You can do both tests at any lvl and see how stat increase is different based on your toon attributes

arcanefid
05-16-2020, 01:03 PM

1 STR is always 10 Health for Warriors. And a Noble Fury will give you 80 Health.

As for Damage / DPS, it depends on other stats, though I am not sure which or how exactly it works. It starts from 0.1 as seen in Snowman is Here's image, but if you have 1,500 STR or more, each extra STR point gives more than 2.0 damage. So it's probably a good idea to have a large Primary Stat number for an even better outcome.

Snowman Is here
05-16-2020, 01:26 PM
There is no need to come here defending anyone xD
I only say something is wrong when it is wrong, and i think is not ok to give tips/info when someone doesn't have things clear. I don't have full information about game mechanics at all, but the few i have i dont mind sharing if can be helpful. You seem offended by it though, i wonder why....

About how to check stat increase, its a bit complicated because it varies. Best ways to find out are :

-Use any gear with no stats increase on awakenings. Then go cs and look for same gear with main stat awakening. For example you equip a weapon with 140%gl, 5%mana ignore and 10%boss dmg, then check in cs for same weapon with 3%str (if warrior) and see difference (have in mind jewels in case any weapon have)

-If you have any clean gear, slot a main stat jewel in it. Then go cs and look for same clean stuff, you will see difference from jewel.

You can do both tests at any lvl and see how stat increase is different based on your toon attributes

These are all tests that do not invalidate what Avaree was suggesting, you aren’t explaining the exact conversions for HP and Damage with str either. It’s not offensive but you can’t say someone is wrong and then back it up with “compare” methods that coincide with the stat attribution method. Go back to school

Fearrr
05-16-2020, 01:59 PM
Reading the original post. It sounds like chulakamulaka is asking what the conversion is for 1 Str will be for Damage/HP for a Noble Fury in all his items. Which would include his or her total Str/Str%/HP% Awakes if he or she has them (I'm sure he or she has a few). And as people reading and replying we don't know these variables. Ava,Snowman,Fid replies sounds like you guys/ladies are not factoring in the Awake % but explaing the conversion excluding them, nothing wrong with that. Maybe the OP can clearify exactly what he is looking for, I think this is where the confusion is coming from.

Bluehazee
05-16-2020, 02:26 PM
These are all tests that do not invalidate what Avaree was suggesting, you aren’t explaining the exact conversions for HP and Damage with str either. It’s not offensive but you can’t say someone is wrong and then back it up with “compare” methods that coincide with the stat attribution method. Go back to schoolYou still seem pretty offended tbh, even sending me to school xD. I wonder why since nobody mentioned you nor replied until you came here like a bull in a china shop.
Anyway, OP was asking for how much +1str means in terms of hp and dmg, right? As i said, you cant test this on a naked toon like others suggested, because the amount you get is based on your total stats. You also came here with a photo of the increase with first str point to send me to school, right? Lets see what happens when you keep adding points and which theory is valid. Do maths on progression
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/ab4b15d3fc24ba69ee199d43451acae5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/4f5a1eebb1bea8be260e10a2a3409f1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/9e03049bade79dc61356e5675006d98a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/9b5393b456dca15759155ed382506cc1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/3142dfa082eeb1ef192f47cf1ecf33b3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/5fd37acebd6ef5b6ee676f592ba22fdd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/2cd68cc8428356ec18c6fce8baff5c80.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/b14bf3616bcd39595d39e8a7a53aeb67.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200516/8d218f3371e3272e34c219dbd08d72b6.jpg

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Dropdamic
05-16-2020, 02:40 PM
Why not just buy one noble fury and socket it and multiply the increase by # of sockets. Its not exact, but will give you an idea of the increase. No one can give you an exact as that would require knowing all of your awakens/gear/pet/level.

Fearrr
05-16-2020, 02:57 PM
Why not just buy one noble fury and socket it and multiply the increase by # of sockets. Its not exact, no one can give you an exact as that would require knowing all of your awakens/gear/pet/level.
This ^. Also a friend awhile back explained to me but I don't know the exact formula now. Total Primary Stat and Total Bonus Damage % plays apart in your overall Base Damage as well.

arcanefid
05-16-2020, 02:59 PM
Reading the original post. It sounds like chulakamulaka is asking what the conversion is for 1 Str will be for Damage/HP for a Noble Fury in all his items. Which would include his or her total Str/Str%/HP% Awakes if he or she has them (I'm sure he or she has a few). And as people reading and replying we don't know these variables. Ava,Snowman,Fid replies sounds like you guys/ladies are not factoring in the Awake % but explaing the conversion excluding them, nothing wrong with that. Maybe the OP can clearify exactly what he is looking for, I think this is where the confusion is coming from.

We don't know his variables, but if he reads all our answers then he will definitely have an idea of how it works. Still better than just criticizing and not contributing with any help to the topic at all.

By the way, 1 STR is always 10 Health, that doesn't change unless you're wearing items with Health Awakening %.

reyals
05-16-2020, 03:28 PM
191276 . .

reyals
05-16-2020, 03:39 PM
DMG:
str adds to %bonusdmg and it obviously means:
1) real dmg added by %bonus dmg will depends on all your things which gives u str/dex/damage, dmg buffs and current damage
2) every next 1str point will add you more real dmg than previous
(for warrior)

HP:
1str adds 10hp (if dont count awakes and buffs, it's not hard to count)

InvalidUserName
05-16-2020, 03:53 PM
Just put in a +1 jewel and calculate from there.

There are too many variables to consider to just strip naked with no pets and get an answer.

Base stats and adding jewels are not calculated the same way. Base stats are always the same and as some have already stated +10 str will always give the same results on a naked toon.

Though a +10 jewel will give everyone a different value once gear and awakes and level and everything else is taken into account

As the OP asked about adding jewels to his/her gear i don't think stripping naked to calculate base stats will provide an accurate figure when it comes to adding a jewel

Desoulad
05-16-2020, 04:29 PM
To answer your question, and go along with my answer from before. Yes the more of primary stat you have the better. And it scales with the higher level and gear you go. Starting somewhere around lev 15 primary stat gems overtake chaos gems as giving the most damage. So unless you are very low level the best gem is your primary stat. And at high level and with awakes and stuff even a few primary stat adds up to a good amount of damage.

Snowman Is here
05-16-2020, 04:36 PM
191276 . .

This is what I showed earlier in the warrior’s attribution section in-game. Im not dismissing the fact that awakes and gear will change and multiply your stats but to have a better understanding on how +1 str purely affects your stats. Afterwards you can calculate more accurately when equipping loadouts and comparing gears.

The point is to understand each str’s base value before adding awakes, gears, multipliers.

Mitsooos
05-17-2020, 10:49 AM

Best guide ever:)
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170712-Guide-Stat-Points

Don’t forget to thank the guy who makes it long time ago.