PDA

View Full Version : Still some problems with BlastShot skill for birds

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Hello ppl ! There is still a problem with blastshot skill...

Before the latest update, the blast was doing 2 damages everytimes... It was a glitch that u fixed in the update today
Nevertheless, before this glitch appears, the blast was doing 2 damage to the target when one of his team mate was close to him, and 2 damage for all the group, when 3 of the same team were close
(= 6 meters according to skill page)...

Now it doesnt do anymore 2 damage even if 3 team members close o.O Could u please fix that ?

If u didnt understand something tell me lol :)

Cya soon :)

Darkfader
02-01-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure did you write wrong or did I understood wrong, but earlier when you shot blast to group of three enemy. Enemy 1(target) got two damage, enemy 2 and 3 got one damage, not two like you said.

Didn't test this yet so can't confirm but nice catch and trust your word it's true. :]

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 01:35 PM
No :) .. When 3 persons of same team were close, 2 damage for EACH :) this is why we were owning 3-1 ... But now not even 2 damage for the target when 2 close :-[ .. Please Fix it :(

Darkfader
02-01-2012, 01:37 PM
No :) .. When 3 persons of same team were close, 2 damage for EACH :) this is why we were owning 3-1 ... But now not even 2 damage for the target when 2 close :-[ .. Please Fix it :(

Are you sure, before recent doubledmg glitch I remember it to be double ONLY for targeted enemy not others.

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Are you sure, before recent doubledmg glitch I remember it to be double ONLY for targeted enemy not others.

Im sure of it :) ..

1 alone : 1 damage
2 close : 2 damages for target + 1 damage for the other guy
3 close : 2 damage for all

4 and 5 close idk .. i hate 5-5 lol

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 01:45 PM
It's kinda funny the way birds get overpowered and suddently underpowered xD And all that because of 1 skill :O

Hehe any others questions ask me! :)

AbsolutePally
02-01-2012, 02:42 PM
I thought it only doubled the targeted person twice even if three people were in its aoe range. Or at least hit just one unlucky person twice if two or more, in this case 3 were close.

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 02:48 PM
oh.. they fixed it in part lol :) now the target onlt takes 1 damage and others too.. o.o

The 2 damages were for the 3 persons if they were 6 meters close o.o :)

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 02:50 PM
So was the double blast on target a bug ? o.o Or not o.o? :)

Swimmingstar
02-01-2012, 04:00 PM
So was the double blast on target a bug ? o.o Or not o.o? :)

Yes, it was a bug.

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2012, 04:03 PM
i mean the double blast for the target when 2 persons same team close wasnt right

JSL
02-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Re-posting and closing duplicate thread. Follow the link to the live thread.
(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49662-Blast-still-glitched)
Chickenrunnn; please don't post numerous threads of the same type in different forums.

"We will definitely be looking into this.

It's important to note, however, that just because something may have existed for a while doesn't mean it's meant to be that way.

An example of this are the mobs that used to be farmable in AO:3.

If I'm understanding correctly, what Blast Shot used to do was definitely a bug. It's meant to be a single shot that did additional AoE damage to anything standing around it. Double or triple blasting that may have existed was *not* intentional and *was* a bug: that AoE damage was not meant to chain.

That being said, if you think abilities like that are *cool* then explain them, in detail, on the suggestion forums. This is especially true if you feel that they brought a complexity that didn't previously exist."

JSL
02-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Thread closed for multiple duplicates.