PDA

View Full Version : Favorite board or thing

trixie
02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Ok lets get this ball rolling in the right direction. This is for you to post your favorite board, item or thing in the game and what about it makes it your favorite.

Lets tell the devs what they have done right. Show them what the community wants to see more of.

Ill start my favorite board was Numa. I like that it was outside and IMO the best drops came from here. There isn't really any unused space because the mobs are evenly spread throughout.

And remember positivity is contagious. :)

Ihavenokills
02-01-2012, 01:54 PM
cycorp was my favorite cause it had puzzles and you had to think to get through some of the zones.

voleria for its fantastic animation and challenging mobs.

Slant
02-01-2012, 03:02 PM
oil slicks on numa, liked slowing down mobs on them, or setting them on fire

unknownrace
02-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Great xp:cool:

MimeRifle
02-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I like the director bot because of the cooperative element of using the platforms, teamwork makes it so much easier (I like it when teamwork is encouraged in the game scenario).

My favorite campaign generally is Numa 'cuz it looks so cool, and also because the Guardian gets so mad when I tease him with "You're mama's so fat..." jokes. :D

trixie
02-01-2012, 04:01 PM
My favorite campaign generally is Numa 'cuz it looks so cool, and also because the Guardian gets so mad when I tease him with "You're mama's so fat..." jokes. :D

I haven't tried that yet but sounds like a lotta fun! ROFL!

Snakespeare
02-01-2012, 04:03 PM
I like Voleria best and I can't wait for Scorn II and Scorn III (what the devs are currently calling the sequels).

Commanderkeen
02-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Tough choice between numa and voleria they were both great. Id pick numa for the vanities and voleria for the challenge.

octavos
02-01-2012, 05:19 PM
My favorite item is the gasmask.. favorite levels are the first ones (Blackstar-deadmans cave) because it was the time i made great friends :D

Araxu
02-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I like the cycorp history, u start beating easy guards and finish killing a big one vular.

Fuzzywig
02-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I like Redsun because it's rated R
hahahahahahahahaha

Anishavie
02-02-2012, 04:21 AM
I like Voleria cause of its mix of outside type maps and maze type dungeons

My favorite item is the energy field generator
Cause it looks cool but I thing the energy field generator should have something attached to ur arm
To generate the field that would make it better

Sryyoulose
02-02-2012, 05:24 AM
Blackstar:
Hands down it's like the center of the universe

Kakatoa91
02-02-2012, 10:23 AM
After leveling some other avatars this last weeks, I really reenjoyed playing on cycorp.

Voleria has a great setup, animation and challenging mobs. The minuses are for me the final boss and poor purples.

Shaocalur
02-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Favorite item was the Aribiters helmet for comms. The design was epic! B-)

trixie
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Agreed hate that it didn't grind to get it but you live you learn right? Lol

flashbackflip
02-02-2012, 05:03 PM
My favorite item is Squid Buddy, coz it adds some RPG element - it's was like a pet before pets were introduced (and still is best among them). I always wear it on missions and when asked to sell or trade i answer 'no, dude, he's my BUDDY'

Chosing a map is harder..

I like Voleria for its tricks and hard mobs (i ran it solo several times to understand what kinds of grenades throw different scorns). I still remember WOOOOOW! feeling when i first saw it - i actually cried that out loud)). Airdrops are also great

I like Numa for its environmental features (crystal-balls and oil slicks) and out-of-nowhere spawning enemies