PDA

View Full Version : New Mage Weapon Sets Plz?

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 02:26 PM
I was thinking about my Int weapon arsenal, and as a mage, we only really have two classes of weapons and shield( bracers) sets being:

1. Staff sets: offer range, medium stats boost, and high damage etc.
2. Wand sets: offer Bracers for extra armor and wands for range and stats boosts etc.

I was thinking that the other classes got a seriously sweet variety of weapons to choose from in respect to L65 the Mt. Fang sets, and I personally would love to get another weapon class option for the next craft-able sets made for the mages.
STR & DEX set types:
(STR class: 1H,2H, 2H axe, 2H sword and 1H hammer sets, & DEX class: Dagger and Wings, talons and wings, Longbows, Crossbows, Slicers)
If this is possible at all, I think a great new weapon for mages could be something that looked like the Mage in the Pocket Legends Logo is using like a Spell.
Some Suggestions:

Conjured Spell as a weapon, we could where them on or around our hands like the Logo Mage
They could look like orbs that surround the mage (something like the Mana Shield Skill) and when mages auto attack the orb could shoot lighting, or something along those lines
Even a Spell that looked similar to the smoke that comes off of the set bonus’ etc.

:banana:
Well that was a brief view of what I have been about if I find any good pictures I will add them.
Would like to hear other PL players input on mage weapons and what they envision. If anyone as any photos or drawings please post them I really want to see other players ideas.

Sryyoulose
02-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Cool idea...'just saying mages DO have shadowy slivers
Just not for 65

Skeazeke
02-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Hello, I love this idea

You all know cyber armor, Blue circles rotate around the wrists.
I would make it so, I think that it would look better.

As in the picture above , i would make the helmet and cloth ( both black) as vanity and
Face as in nightmare ( black + red eyes like liliths)

Skeazeke
02-02-2012, 07:24 AM