Guild Leader : Argoub

Officers :
Gokenn
Katjahawk
Qaey
Quzt
Sicksins

The Current Requirements To Join : Lvl 60+

The Current Requirement For Recruiter : Lvl 71+ And Exalted Title ( 20K Achievement Points )

The Regulations Of The Guild

No Toxic Behaviours : ( Begging - Insulting - Spamming - Blind Parties - Drama ) In The Guild OR In Arlor Are Not Tolerated , They Will Be Followed With A Warning Or Kick Depending On The Amount OF Warnings The Person Receives

Drama : We Are A Free Drama Guild So If You Like Making Drama Then This Guild Isnt Your Place

Respect Your Guildmates : Treat The Others The Same Way U Wanna Be Treated

Background : If U Got A Background Or Past That Will Only Be Followed With Problems Then Again This Guild Isnt The Place For You

If You Wish To Join Our Humble Guild Then You Are Very Welcomed Join Us Just Pm A Member Of The Guild In Arlor Or An Officer Or The Master Of The Guild

Nabkro
05-12-2020, 02:19 PM
10/10 I recommend, it’s a very helpful and active guild, argoub puts his members first before himself, glad to be apart of this family!

Champist
05-12-2020, 04:54 PM
10/10 I recommend, it’s a very helpful and active guild, argoub puts his members first before himself, glad to be apart of this family!Couldn't have said it better [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mraleee
05-13-2020, 08:40 AM
Best guild, awsome guildmates, you must love it!

Cliva
05-13-2020, 09:22 AM
Happy to see you're back in the game Argoub, Congratulations to your own Guild! Keep up the hardwork!

Avaree
05-14-2020, 06:28 AM
Best wishes to <Blood Warden> from all of C.U.
Welcome back to the game, Argoub!
Avaree