View Full Version : Not quite detailed

Yureadingthis
05-12-2020, 03:41 PM
I've noticed some pets like heroic destons happiness bonus does not stack to any kinds of speed sets out there. And some pets that has 30% plus damage as a happiness bonus isn't working well with damage elix and same goes for the speed elix on heroic destons 30% movement speed. While having 10-25% damage on pets like happiness bonus of geng that grants the player 25% damage working just well with damage elix but isn't INDICATED "STACKING". I really don't know if I'm the only one having a hard time figuring this stuff out. And i hope devs can do something about it, cause it really confuses a lot of players.

What are your thoughts about this guys?

Remiem
05-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Moved to Suggestions and Feedback for dev visibility. :)

Yureadingthis
05-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Moved to Suggestions and Feedback for dev visibility. :)Im so very happy for your fast response @Remiem, this means a lot to me :'(

Dmothra
05-12-2020, 03:59 PM
I've noticed some pets like heroic destons happiness bonus does not stack to any kinds of speed sets out there. And some pets that has 30% plus damage as a happiness bonus isn't working well with damage elix and same goes for the speed elix on heroic destons 30% movement speed. While having 10-25% damage on pets like happiness bonus of geng that grants the player 25% damage working just well with damage elix but isn't INDICATED "STACKING". I really don't know if I'm the only one having a hard time figuring this stuff out. And i hope devs can do something about it, cause it really confuses a lot of players.

What are your thoughts about this guys?1+

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Yureadingthis
05-12-2020, 04:53 PM
I have done my experiment using heroic harry that has a happiness bonus of 15% movement speed (stacking) and a mythic pet scorch that also has 15% movement speed (stacking not indicated). It gives me the same result of speed. Same scenario, a pet the arcanite werewiger that has 25% movement speed (stacking) as a happiness bonus and given a pet that also match the the 25% movement speed (stacking not indicated) of the arcanite werewiger would the result still be the same? (also applies to damage %) I just came up with this that if the given stats (damage, speed, standard damage) reached 30% it wouldn't stack to some certain kinds of elix, speed sets etc. Which would technically cause a mass confusion to most players of your game including me. Also having a pet like Guinivere, Serian etc. that only tells us that it increases our speed, damage, armor without being certain is really kinda hard to test/try it out due to price range of over a millions of gold in game.