PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Suggestions to make PL better

Skeletonlord
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
1. Adding a store button to the main log in screen would make it so easier to buy items. i personally love this idea!

2. A go to guild hall button on main screen. for people who love hanging out in guild hall.

3. A roman themed weapon like a spear to make a full centuron set! with set bonus!

4. A "sell all button" at inventory screen. This would make selling items easier!

5. (originally suggested by matutd) Quick access to the cs from anywhere immediately!

6. Friend generator- This could be used to generate a random friend for you based on your level, stats, and skills. For example if you are a pvp character you can filter what to go by (level, skills) and hit "generate!". Then a list of players will appear and you can add or send them a message!

7. Guild board- check this link for more info on this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49531-I-think-a-guild-board-is-a-good-idea

8. Mesaging offline friends-This would be really useful in any situation, messaging offline friends. you could use /message (name) then your message!

those are my thoughts, feel free to comment!

Nick41324
02-01-2012, 03:52 PM
4. A "sell all button" at inventory screen. This would make selling items easier!
What happens when players accidentally sell their cherished 2m sets? Support gets overwhelmed with players demanding their stuff back. Whats does support do? Deny their request and it results in a unhappy customer xD

Skeletonlord
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
You would need to put in stash your most prized gear, and sell only the things you don't want.

Swampy
02-01-2012, 04:15 PM
You would need to put in stash your most prized gear, and sell only the things you don't want.

Instead id rather be able to highlight certain items and click "liquidate these" or something like that

Nick41324
02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Instead id rather be able to highlight certain items and click "liquidate these" or something like that
thats exactly was i was just about to say.

there is a chance that you forget that you had a "trash colored" discontinued item worth tons of coins, you over looked it, and then its gone for good.

Lowlyspy
02-01-2012, 04:39 PM
1. Adding a store button to the main log in screen would make it so easier to buy items. i personally love this idea!
Assuming you mean the Plat store, I don't see the point in this, it isn't that hard to go to it via the avatar menu.

2. A go to guild hall button on main screen. for people who love hanging out in guild hall.
Has been suggested since guilds came out, I still agree with it

3. A roman themed weapon like a spear to make a full centuron set! with set bonus!
Vanity weapons won't work, a spear shooting fireballs will just look wierd. And no to the set bonus from me.

I wouldn't say a "sell all" button, I would prefer a "sell by rarity" button. You press the button and a small list pops up giving the options to sell all items of a certain rarity from your inv.

5. (originally suggested by matutd) Quick access to the cs from anywhere immediately! Eh, the run to the CS doesn't bother me.

6. Friend generator- This could be used to generate a random friend for you based on your level, stats, and skills. For example if you are a pvp character you can filter what to go by (level, skills) and hit "generate!". Then a list of players will appear and you can add or send them a message!
I would get annoyed with random people adding/pming me out of nowhere all the time.

7. Guild board- check this link for more info on this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49531-I-think-a-guild-board-is-a-good-idea
Suggested many times, still agree with it.

8. Mesaging offline friends-This would be really useful in any situation, messaging offline friends. you could use /message (name) then your message! No comment for this one, I wouldn't care if this was made either way.

Fao
02-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Great idea skeleton!!! Some of these ideas have been mentioned before but I don't know whats holding them back!

Swampy
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Great idea skeleton!!! Some of these ideas have been mentioned before but I don't know whats holding them back!
*All have been mentioned* (by skel) He just summed it all up in 1 thread

Roc
02-01-2012, 04:52 PM
As for sell all, I believe the idea of locking items has been tossed around a few times and if that were implemented then a sell all would be no problem :) As for the other ideas, I don't see why we can't hope for them! :biggrin:

Skeletonlord
02-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Not all of these ideas are actually great, but some are, which I'm happy about. I try to make Pocket Legends better as a community, that is all I'm worried about.

Feel free to add more comments on these.

I know they have been suggested, but im always told, "always keep writing ideas even though they have been said", gives a bit more consideration.

TheMatrixMan
02-01-2012, 05:01 PM
What would the set bonus be?

XghostzX
02-01-2012, 05:16 PM
I definitely like most of these suggestions, yes as you've said, they have been suggested before. I do, though, completely agree they should be brought up again if any changes are to be made.