PDA

View Full Version : Search option for members in Guild.

chulakamulaka
05-13-2020, 11:41 AM
I feel this is a very simple but very handy implementation which many people would find useful.

Today for example when I was managing my guild, I had to scroll through the whole list of players to find a few igns and scrolling through all those people can get boring.

Just a simple search bar or search icon on the guild tab so we could type "blahblah" and it filters to only show their name would be great.

thanks.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Xudo
05-13-2020, 12:14 PM
I feel this is a very simple but very handy implementation which many people would find useful.

Today for example when I was managing my guild, I had to scroll through the whole list of players to find a few igns and scrolling through all those people can get boring.

Just a simple search bar or search icon on the guild tab so we could type "blahblah" and it filters to only show their name would be great.

thanks.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using TapatalkAnd to rearrange them in order of most active to least active or least active to most active... easier to purge inactives

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
05-13-2020, 12:26 PM
And a scroll bar on the side so you can get to middle or most down in just a click. Instead of using 5 minutes to scroll your way to the bottom.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk