PDA

View Full Version : Help

Southriver
02-01-2012, 05:59 PM
I joined a ctf game and this guy on my team told me to leave so I refused so he started telling me to leave and calling my names then told his friends to team me then I told him I was reporting him for harassment then he said he was going to report me for being irritating. So I wen't to report him but couldn't find the support email. Does anyone know it?

Thanks

WoundedEagle
02-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Support(at)spacetimestudios.com. I wouldn't quite consider this harassment, and the best thing to do would probably to have left and made your own game in hopes he'd join and you could boot him. Reports are carefully looked at with logic and reasoning. You aren't going to be banned for being irritating.

Good luck!

Southriver
02-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Support@spacetimestudios.com (Support(at)spacetimestudios.com). I wouldn't quite consider this harassment, and the best thing to do would probably to have left and made your own game in hopes he'd join and you could boot him. Reports are carefully looked at with logic and reasoning. You aren't going to be banned for being irritating.

Good luck!

Maybe your right but I didn't fell like being ordered around :(

WoundedEagle
02-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Maybe your right but I didn't fell like being ordered around :(

I understand your point. I went into a PvP match one day on my level 10 ambassador and this level 19 rushed the fudge out of me. I got pretty upset and responded in ways I shouldn't have. None the less it's been a week or more and I don't even remember the kids name. Live life, and forget the haters.

Southriver
02-01-2012, 10:14 PM
LOL After I put my last post I just played MC3.

Southriver
02-01-2012, 10:15 PM
P.S nice sig

WoundedEagle
02-02-2012, 09:39 PM
P.S nice sig

Thanks!

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Might be an old post, but just wanted to give my advice.

If this EVER happens again, the best thing you can do is leave. Trust me, even though you don't want to, and its not necessarily the preferred way to go, but it'll avoid A LOT of trouble and ban hammers. It's happened to me a lot, but all you have to think is that you're the better person for doing it :)

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
If the words are really offensive, take a pic(Home+On button) and email to support. Otherwise swallow your pride and leave.