PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Badge

Ckash
05-14-2020, 02:29 AM
I know peeps work hard for them badges!

But how about an Veteran Bagde, for the oldbies that still play from 2012 start?

marsu4u
05-14-2020, 02:42 AM

But how about an Veteran Bagde, for the oldbies that still play from 2012 start?Maybe a title but not a badge

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
05-14-2020, 02:52 AM
How could sts differentiate an account from 2012 that played since with an account from 2012 that didn't play much untill recently.

Compare that with accounts made 2013 onwards that did played since, played expansions, events, content in general.

I feel like this is the reason why STS doesn't give veteran rewards anymore. It could be a little unfair.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-14-2020, 03:02 AM
How could sts differentiate an account from 2012 that played since with an account from 2012 that didn't play much untill recently.

Compare that with accounts made 2013 onwards that did played since, played expansions, events, content in general.

I feel like this is the reason why STS doesn't give veteran rewards anymore. It could be a little unfair.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI'm sure somewhere they have a record of every login or online activity on each account, though you're right it would take a lot of work to figure it out.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
05-14-2020, 03:07 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1, for example, I lost my 2012 account so I can't be counted as this list of "veterans" cause sts doesn't know I'm old player

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
05-14-2020, 03:09 AM

But how about an Veteran Bagde, for the oldbies that still play from 2012 start?

Nice idea, maybe by this way new players can see who they could ask a question.

arcanefid
05-14-2020, 05:19 AM
Veterans already have the special back vanities. Not enough?

Ckash
05-14-2020, 05:36 AM
Special color only, the book is not special, they have other versions of it. But like the guy at the tops says, a title would be cool.

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 05:48 AM
I think almost everybody who plays for such a long time already has a badge now. However, I dont mind another one but would be good if we can at least display them all together at our profile inspect screen, not in town tho.

Hail
05-14-2020, 06:05 AM
Other games I play reward players for having their account for 5 years and 10 years. This would reward a wider player base and not just those who started in 2012.
I know that probably defeats the purpose of exclusively rewarding the 1%, but it would be nice for everyone to eventually get their loyalty rewarded.

QuaseT
05-14-2020, 06:50 AM
Other games I play reward players for having their account for 5 years and 10 years. This would reward a wider player base and not just those who started in 2012.
I know that probably defeats the purpose of exclusively rewarding the 1%, but it would be nice for everyone to eventually get their loyalty rewarded.Yea this sounds much better because everybody can be excited to get the badge at some point.

Galthon
05-14-2020, 10:39 AM
Suggestion its better when sts gives the badge to the players account who reaches 8years. Soo prob new players can get the badge but theybwill wait for 8 years.

Noceur
05-14-2020, 08:32 PM
I don't mind this. I myself played since late 2012,but I wouldn't get the title/badge since I lost my account but the only thing is whatever you do get, lets say it was an item (since for PL there were PL shields) I hope that they make it untradable.

I say this since I acquired all the PL shields and veteran stuff, but since everyone quit they basically became of no value.

Stephencobear
05-14-2020, 08:40 PM
Veterans already have the special back vanities. Not enough?

I missed out 36 cap cuz I played pl, I didn’t get that reward.

I know that probably defeats the purpose of exclusively rewarding the 1%, but it would be nice for everyone to eventually get their loyalty rewarded.

Yeah pl has veteran reward vanities given for sequential years, all together made this sick spartan war set. Good idea

That said I have my lv 16 banner and I see some incredible houses with huge collections,
except that one.
I’m good with that.

konafez
05-14-2020, 09:21 PM

other games dont have people who have tried to have me impeached for redirecting public service funds to fill my cake stash....

im looking at you Hail ....