PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE: Keep my K/D intact!-Soloing and not Dying!

Swampy
02-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Note of 2015: Hello! If you've stumbled upon this guide, that's awesome and I hope you continue to read it. I wrote this three years ago and would like to apologize for my past self's spelling errors and general naivety. I'll definitely be polishing it. There's only room for improvement!

Note of 2016: Wow, still here after all those years. Happy new year! I originally wrote this guide when I was 13, haha.

Hello! I've chosen to write this guide to help people get tons of kills and having minimal deaths! Soloing campaigns is a fun thing to do if you either capped, or are just looking for a challenge! This guide will give the recomended places to solo. (by me)*

UNFORTUNATELY kill farming was taken away and has yet to be brought back so you cant just freeze your xp and gain kills. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Soloing and getting the maximum amount of kills can be a VERY SLOW process. I call it slow-loing Soloing does take time. *This guide is for "hard core-keep my K/D in tact-soloing."*
*The places I recomend are for soloing and *not dying* purposes only. not for the best way to get quests or farm. (cause you probably wont be doing a lot of that)
I recomended levels based on:
enemy count, enemy hardness, mobs, amount of walking between enemies (more walking is less killing) potion consumtion and bosses.
I'm doing this on the mobile app so I hope it works!

Pro-tips of 2015!
1. This is how you get moar killz, but it's also way slower. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141751-Relationship-between-threat-level-and-xp

2. If you're soloing, you'll reach 1K kills when you're level 12 and 4k around level 21! 6k around 23! 10k around 28/29. Killing virtual enemies is so nice.

3. Lost Expedition is very troublesome before level 30. Bring lots of potions!

4. When facing mobs, eliminate enemies in this order:
1. Healing guys- don't want to make the fight longer than it is.
2. Ranged guys- while you're killing the ranged guys, you'll avoid damage by the melee guys while running around.
3. Melee guys

This list will expand as 2015 continues!

Forest Haven
There's only one place to start!

Recommended toon levels:1-12
I would get as much XP here as you can, while you can. Forest Haven is the easiest of the easy locations.
After you gain a few levels, you'll realize you can't get XP from certain locations. At a certain point, you'll have to go the the skeleton cult crypts to level. The enemies are easy, but there are mini bosses in side rooms and trolls too!

Recommended places:
Unfair trade: this is a good soloing place. There are many water barrels so when you stand near one and attack, your health and mana regenerate quicker. (less money being spent on potions!)

AVOID: In order to get the max amount of kills and use the least amount of potions I avoided *silknight and the last level. Silknight has a powerful lightning attack and I felt like I was using pots a lot. Its also time consuming when soloing is slow enough already.

Dark Forest
Recomended toon levels: 13-17
This is a pretty simple campaign. The enemies hit slightly harder and are more spread out.

Recommended Places:
Trail of Thieves: this level is the first place in the Dark forest. There is a higher enemy count and the enemies are evenly spaced out so theres not a lot of walking before killing.
It Must Be Magic
I found this place better than Trail of Thieves because there's more enemies and they are in a long strip. There isnt a lot of walking between enemies.
AVOID: You should avoid those green trolls and bosses. Trolls are time consuming enemies and I prefer slow-loing somewhat fast ;) You dont have to skip bosses if youd like to farm. JUST DONT DIE!

Also watch out for melee knights in groups. They can be deadly when there's many!

Balefort Castle
Recommended toon level: 17-22
This campaign is harder to solo as a whole. There are lots of mobs and they hit hard, sometimes too much to handle. The skeletons with the claymores (2 handed swords) pack a punch especially when youre in a mob. I dont recomend this place because of potion consumption and sometimes overwhelming mobs. If you like the adrenaline caused by HP dropping exponentially, go for it! Kills are definitely faster here if you can manage. Power to you!
Recommended Places:
The first location is manageable to an extent if you have a tankier build. The mobs aren't too overwhelming unless you run up and down the dungeon! Kills are quicker than Wyldwood, but the threat is eminent.

Wyldwood
Recommended toon level: 17-22
This place is awesome for soloing! Its 5 platinum for access so save the free plat! This place is an easier and subsitutes Balefort Castle.
Recommended Places:
The goblin forest (Wyldwood): This place is all I soloed between levels 17 and 22. The goblin enemies are easy kills and theres no set amount of enemies. When you enter the level, go clockwise. By the time you make it back to the beginning, the goblins have *respawned so theres no need to remake! You might even get lucky and see mojo! ;) He drops great gear for the level (Pink talons, ironrock shields and mojo weapons) and is easy to take down.

AVOID
Definitely the Goblin Stronghold and Shelderstone Valley!!!!! The goblin king has 3 minions that hold bombs. If you hit a bomb, INSTANT DEATH. There goes your K/D journey. You cannot risk a death in your 20s. Shelderstone Valley is equally bad. Those rock golems are harder to take down. (theyre rock anyways) They also hit hard, so NOT A GOOD PLACE. Especially when 2 or more see you and gang up on you.

Fathom Crypt*
Recommended toon levels: 22-27*
YES!! This *place is very good to solo! The skeleton enemies are very easy to kill! They are also placed in mobs and there isnt lots of walking. (fast kills) I soloed this place until i couldnt gain xp anymore.*
Recommended Place:
Bring on the Pain is the most efficient place to solo. There are a good amount of enemies. Go for the skeleton mages first. They heal the other enemies which can be annoying. For Fathom soloing remember one thing: COMBOS. Nomatter what class you are use your combos for easy mob domination.
(birds-shattering scream+blast shot, bears-beckon+stomp, mages-icestorm+firestorm) Have fun soloing the Crypt!:D

AVOID:
Sparky, he sends powerful lightning attacks, which is basically just potion consuming. Also captain bones. (they arent extremly hard. Just not necessary)

Sandstone Cave
Recommended toon level: None. This place is RISKY. The first boss Magnet has an instant kill so its not worth jeopardizing your K/D in your early 20s. You can take the risk for farming but dont be upset when you accidentally slip and die.

Lost Expedition
recommended toon levels: 28-32 Starting this place at level 23 (the minimum) can be harder so Id stay in Fathom 'till 28. Levels 28 and 29 will probably be the toughest yet. When you reach 30, go for shivering/brainfreeze/iceberg and your survivability will go up 110%!
Recommended places
The missing explorer: I soloed here the whole time, but cleared the other levels too. This map is the best because the enemies are evenly spaced and not too hard. You might get frozen to the ground a few times ;). Just use stomp as a bear or heal as a mage to thaw out. There are a few enemy gaps but no big ones until theres 22 enemies left. That part is kind of annoying because you have to walk a long way to get to the end.

AVOID: Blue ice demons, theyre time consuming (trust me on soloing being slow enough) Also avoid the upper levels and mobs of yetis. Yeti mobs=probable death.

Skellar Crunch Returns
Recommended toon level:33-37

Recommended levels: Really anywhere. This place is basically a "harder" version of fathom crypts. I kind of regret buying it. The perks are there are lots of pink and purple drops. They aren't worth much but you can liquidate a bunch.

AVOID:
All the bosses are the same as fathom crypt except meathead in SC 1. The bosses are just "harder" but you probably won't notice since you've leveled since fathom crypt.

The Swamps
Recommended levels:
SCALEFIELD's STILL FARM

Anywhere in Croc Feud is suitable. You can always do the third place for the chance of hooch hat farming. To me, it felt like Ancient Swamp had harder enemies over all. (Up for expansion)

Recommended toon levels: 33-37
Alien Oasis 1
Recommended toon levels: 32-43

Recommended place:
THE GREAT PYRAMID (the last place before the all boss level) This place is by far the easiest and quickest place to solo! The first 50 or so enemies are all in the winding trail. This is VERY good! Alien oasis's level's enemies are very space out and its very annoying traveling, killing and missing a SINGLE enemy. In the great pyramid, the enemies are a lined up to be killed! At te end off the trail when it comes to the big opening, remake the level. (max kills in the minimal time)

AVOID: Anubis and Sobek. They are the harder bosses of Alien Oasis 1. Sobek can heal himself and he hits pretty hard. Anubis, well he just hits hard and is surrounded by tons of healing djinns. (the green guys) Watch out for the black djinns with the spears. They hit harder and you might not realize your healths halfway gone within seconds.

Alien Oasis 2
Recommended toon levels: 43-45 or 47. 47 for maximum kills, 45 for rushing to 50.

Recommended Places: Not the sandstone hall
Plasma pyramid: there are tons of enemies that can be relatively easy to take down in mobs. Stop after the main corridor part. (when the path splits) If you keep going you'll probably be killed by a room of aliens. If youre in a group still take caution.

AVOID Sobek (he gets stronger!) Anubis (he's stronger too! *Take out the green and black djinns first.* Also try to avoid the lesser djinns. (the name theyve been given is totally off) Lesser djinns are soloable but it takes a while.

In AO2 don't solo chariots and goons and vicious visitors. Both levels have aliens (not to many) but next thing you know you'll be dead as a door nail.

Alien oasis 3
recommended toon levels:45 or 47-52. I wouldnt go there at 43 at all, aliens have high attacks.
recomended place:
Crush the keeper: easy mummy enemies, aliens at the end but there isnt a ton...(they are still strong. Dont underestimate them)

AVOID: Gurgox and the Overlord. They are garunteed to kill you. Especially Gurgox. You have to take the risk of gurgox to keep advancing in AO3 but wait until youre with a good team and youre level 50. If you want, become a total noob and hog the orbs! You might be booted, but at least you'll be deathless! :D

T'Paxx can be deadly (when hes going after you) His weapon hits pretty hard. Also avoid huge alien mobs!The yellow aliens have higher defenses. I'll probably start joining people after AO3.

Balefort sewers
recommended toon levels:53-57
Recommended places:
I soloed in the bandit boy hideout. First go right, then turn back, continue straight, kill the enemies BEFORE reaching the 3 sewer grates and turn back to the route to Catspaw. You're only getting about 50 xp do you might not want to solo here.

NOT the catacombs, or roach hotel. The goblin stronghold is ok to solo but you have to be careful. By this point, working with a team isnt so bad. ;) Youll have lots of kills anyways. :D

AVOID: the Cockroach: he gets stronger when you hit the trash cans and will one hit KO you if youre not careful. Dont solo him...

Nuris Hallows
Recommended toon levels:58-62
Recommended place to level
If you're really ambitious and haven't given up yet, get a good team to get you past the haunted symphony and house of pain. The solo the lions den since enemies are pretty easy there but still watch out and bring pots. Personally I skipped right to Mt. Fang.

AVOID
The Gustav Strongman Boss, and definitely Snake Charmer. Hes a one hit kill if you don't make it behind a pillar in time. Pretty much the bosses! Maybe not Panto, he isn't really a threat but the haunted symphony isn't the ideal place for soloing.

Mt. Fang
Recomended toon levels:63-67 or 58-67(If you skipped nuri like me)
I didnt solo at Mt Fang being unelixired and all. Crypt runs we're pretty simple. Just don't attempt duke!!! You might think your teams doing well, next thing you know everyone's dead except you. Next thing you know, you can't escape and you're dead too. <----------True story

AVOID
BOSSES!!! That's all.

Additional info:
If you dont want anyone joining, lock your games! (Like me!) Its never fun to be booted or the person to just leave as soon as you join.
For hard core K/Ds dont risk those stoopid deaths from Magnet golem, the Goblin King (Wyldwood) Cockroach, or the overlord! At AO3, I'll be joining groups myself since I dont feel like dying!
KEEP LOTS O'POTS. Stay alive! Spam if needed!
ALWAYS use your buffs and combos!
HAVE FUN AND HAPPY SLOW-LOING!!! :cool:

note: Soloing can be hard when you have a rocky ping. If you want to maintain your k/d level with a team just incase of a 50k ping spike! Beware of the silent killer...
YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS GUIDE OR...
Spend a bunch of plat and get XP from easy places like Forest Haven 5 minutes at a time for only 5 platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

WAIT THERE'S MORE???
Ideal places to solo with those" get xp anywhere elixirs" are:
Down the grate in blackstone-Leads to enemies that keep respawning. You can't lock and make games here sadly so you might wan to come when it's empty. If a noob leecher comes along just leave for 5 minutes and odds are they'll be gone! When you get to the end leave and press "CONTINUE" from the menu screen and you should end up back in the passage again!

The Magic Castle-I hear this place is easy to get xp, I've never actually gotten xp here.

Fathom Crypt Megamaze Mashup- Tons of enemies, very confusing though. I suggest you familiarize before you spend money here. Don't want to waste your time walking back from dead ends all the time!

Plasma Pyramid-Not the most ideal place to solo, but enemies are set up nicely and you make some gold along the way.

If you've saved some free plat or bought it and just wanna level quickly go to these places!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CURRENT RHINO PROGRESS
https://pixlr.com/express/?method=post&image=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Fproxy%2F%3Furl%3Dht tps%253A%252F%252Fdoc-14-c8-docs.googleusercontent.com%252Fdocs%252Fsecuresc%2 52Fp1adpdhfco4jkcso50e8fvjgtqptd9td%252Fa81omovgku u4b2ofcig1nl22jve7h8t9%252F1456092000000%252F00697 320134726418709%252F00697320134726418709%252F0B6vg n7AoxH3udWtab2NEbTVOd19wN2NDQVJYRUdxZGNMQUZZ%253Fe %253Ddownload%2526gd%253Dtrue%26authorization%3DOA uth%2520ya29.jwJixaw568zXFX8mzQak6TrAPnO0MnPzTtAWD H0oNqIWctgABw0x6ypoMc5TaPHF4eUc&target=http%3A%2F%2Fpixlr.com%2Fexpress%2Fgdrive%3 Fuid%3D108421780203420199351%26iid%3D0B6vgn7AoxH3u dWtab2NEbTVOd19wN2NDQVJYRUdxZGNMQUZZ%26access_toke n%3Dya29.jwJixaw568zXFX8mzQak6TrAPnO0MnPzTtAWDH0oN qIWctgABw0x6ypoMc5TaPHF4eUc%26gaction%3Dopen&referrer=Google%20Drive&icon=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn4.pixlr.com%2Fimages%2Fgd.png&redirect=false&type=png&copy=true&title=Screenshot_2016-02-21-17-17-53.png#

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Great guide but keep in mind this is very time consuming compared to just plain leveling. Also mention to dont leave when youre fighting a mob within 10 sec or kt counts as a death.

Ebalere
02-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Great guide but keep in mind this is very time consuming compared to just plain leveling. Also mention to dont leave when youre fighting a mob within 10 sec or kt counts as a death.

He stressed it takes a long time about 5 times, and your second comments is false.

Swimmingstar
02-02-2012, 04:54 PM

That only works in pvp.

Swampy
02-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I definitely agree it takes time, but when you have some time to kill, soloing can be relaxing. Its entertaining to see how long immortality can last! I most certainly dont have all the time in the world to solo!

Miner
02-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Firstly kudos for a nice guide!

I currently have a 0 death 66 but with little kills due to XP elixirs all the way. Now I'm making a new one who's 40 right now and has been soloing at times while duoing at others. I find it very easy and safe to run as a bird with my friend who's a bear - he's great at pulling, giving me perfect opportunities for roots and cruel blast combos. Also, I would say for AOII to randomly join almost complete games until Plasma Pyramid is unlocked and then solo there from 43-47 (no bosses). And AOIII from 48-52 (keeper runs).

Late
02-02-2012, 07:01 PM
wyldwood is same as balefort

Swords
02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
if only we could get kills by turning off xp gain, which would be much easier :( i miss the old days

Xazic
02-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Nice guide! All i'd have to say to compress this would be: Don't die!!

Naonagotek
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm making one to :)
Lvl 10 ATM lol

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Ah ha. Understand now...

Protank
02-03-2012, 03:11 AM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/494d06e2.jpg

The real trick for max kills is the mobs threat levels.

Unless ur 66 then it doesn't matter :P

Swampy
02-03-2012, 04:12 PM
if only we could get kills by turning off xp gain, which would be much easier :( i miss the old days
That would make my PL existence 100 times better!

brodiniozo
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/494d06e2.jpg

The real trick for max kills is the mobs threat levels.

Unless ur 66 then it doesn't matter :P

Nice pvp kdr.. Im sure its just pure skill and not something else :-)

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Note using TapaTalk

PatsoeGamer
02-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Nice guide! Useful to the max! What was the Fathom Crypt Run map?
You mentioned:
The first place (name I will add) is the most efficient place to solo.

Swampy
02-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Nice guide! Useful to the max! What was the Fathom Crypt Run map?
You mentioned: The first place (name I will add) is the most efficient place to solo.

The first place is Bring on the Pain. Im planning on updating the whole guide soon

Sryyoulose
02-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Not a bad guide u should mention the fact about 5 platinum xp gain elixirs! You can solo Balefort castle a hidden passage as a 66 and get tons of kills ^_^

Swampy
02-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Edited guide~added a few tidbits and fixed some spelling errors. More to add soon.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-15-2012, 04:19 AM
wow man awsome guide great job! im gunna try this out since PL is getting boring now a days :( PVP is just plain ol boring without ffa.

Mageprodigy
02-18-2012, 07:51 PM
I got a lvl 50 bird with 19k kills now.

Flippys
02-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Great guide.

First I just want to give praise and admiration to all those people out there with +10k solo kills.

One thing I would like to add, if going for max kills, skip all bosses. The reason being is the xp to kill ratio. The boss will give you more xp than a grunt solider. I know this 2 xp difference does not sound like much, but it will make you level faster, while receiving less kills.

Also, use a tablet, a computer, anything but a phone. I don't know how many times I have restarted my max kill/zero death mission due to an untimely phone call. If you don't have a tablet or a computer, make sure to use an app that will block all your calls if your service provider does not have a feature to automatically foward all calls to voice mail.

Swampy
02-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Great guide.
Also, use a tablet, a computer, anything but a phone..
I use an itouch so no calls for me! :D
Also, the guide isnt for total K/D and nothing but. I like doing some of the bosses just for fun.

If you reeeeeeaalllly want the MAXIMUM amount of kills, dont kill bosses and dont quest at all, dont work with people and solo everything.

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Yay! This is just what I needed to help me on my twink!

Swampy
02-20-2012, 01:53 AM
I got a lvl 50 bird with 19k kills now.

Nice! I just decided to start over. Level 25, 8,000 kills so far!

@Cool4ever100 good luck! :D

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-20-2012, 02:57 AM
Wow FML! I got 1death this afternoon! Hahah only L12 with 1.2K kills! I lagged and died :P ima start all over! :(

Swampy
02-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Wow FML! I got 1death this afternoon! Hahah only L12 with 1.2K kills! I lagged and died :P ima start all over! :(
Its nearly impossible to have 0 deaths with rocky ping. :( If your ping is bad, I suggest joining a functional team. When your ping spikes, your team will have your back and you hopefully will still be alive :)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Its nearly impossible to have 0 deaths with rocky ping. :( If your ping is bad, I suggest joining a functional team. When your ping spikes, your team will have your back and you hopefully will still be alive :)

then how am i gunna get max kills? :(

Swampy
02-21-2012, 07:22 PM
then how am i gunna get max kills? :(

Join a team! Others can help prevent deaths. Its not like youll be soloing forever! At least I wont anyways :)

WhoIsThis
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM
One of the reasons why I choose to leave was the increase of players using means like this to artificially boost their ratios. Stats do not reflect a player's skill. Throughout my PL career, quite a few people have said to me "nice stats". Each time, I feel uncomfortable - stats don't reflect the true skill of a player. I often tell players that say this to me. At least some are receptive and inside, I hope I've changed how they see other players. For that reason, I highly discourage players from boosting their K/D ratio in this manner.

Swampy
02-21-2012, 07:46 PM
One of the reasons why I choose to leave was the increase of players using means like this to artificially boost their ratios. Stats do not reflect a player's skill. Throughout my PL career, quite a few people have said to me "nice stats". Each time, I feel uncomfortable - stats don't reflect the true skill of a player. I often tell players that say this to me. At least some are receptive and inside, I hope I've changed how they see other players. For that reason, I highly discourage players from boosting their K/D ratio in this manner.
Seeing how long you can go with out dying can be a fun challenge. Theres nothing wrong with taking more risks in a video game. Immortality isnt a crime.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Seeing how long you can go with out dying can be a fun challenge. Theres nothing wrong with taking more risks in a video game. Immortality isnt a crime.

LOL

WhoIsThis
02-21-2012, 10:16 PM

Unfortunately, you are not trying once to do so (it is known as ratio-ing and some people create alts specifically for it). You are trying to falsify your stats so to speak. Boosting is quite different from ratioing. Fortunately, real combat in group fights at the tougher dungeons and more objectively, PvP reveal who can stand behind their stats.

I have nothing more to say - as I mentioned, real combat will demonstrate real skill, not a person's ability to keep themselves alive (and at times often at the expense of the rest of the group).

Mageprodigy
02-22-2012, 01:21 AM
I also have a team member with me always! It prevent you from lag deaths
Got 22K kills now, lvl 51 (almost 52)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately, you are not trying once to do so (it is known as ratio-ing and some people create alts specifically for it). You are trying to falsify your stats so to speak. Boosting is quite different from ratioing. Fortunately, real combat in group fights at the tougher dungeons and more objectively, PvP reveal who can stand behind their stats.

I have nothing more to say - as I mentioned, real combat will demonstrate real skill, not a person's ability to keep themselves alive (and at times often at the expense of the rest of the group).
Y u have to hate? This is just for fun! & the fact that ur taking it seriously just makes it seem like ur hating on swampy even more! Bug off plz

Fyrce
02-23-2012, 06:51 AM
One of the reasons why I choose to leave was the increase of players using means like this to artificially boost their ratios...

Not sure I have a problem with people playing the game in a way that makes it fun for them. It sounds like many people are finding this way of playing interesting. With new content a ways away, anything that's fun seems good to me.

Go for it, guys!

kallima
02-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Made it from 1-16 yesterday, and achieved 2840 kills and got my first death just now! Wish I could blame it on lag but twas my stubborness to hit 3k before sleeping. So sad that I will have to delete and recreate.

Swampy, I know its common sense, but maybe add a warning @ the end saying - if you are prone to falling asleep while playing - DON'T PUSH IT, LOG OUT! :p

Anyone have a 66 with zero deaths from purely soloing and using ZERO LIXIRS? Just curious to gain perspective on what and where the true LB numbers would be, compared to what they are now. *shout out to Decur, I got a whole new respect for your LB status* 220k+ kills without lixirs is pure insanity.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 07:51 AM
That would be insane :P

birdmasta
03-18-2012, 10:36 AM
r u earlyexam??? im insanebuffs if u r earlyexam

I definitely agree it takes time, but when you have some time to kill, soloing can be relaxing. Its entertaining to see how long immortality can last! I most certainly dont have all the time in the world to solo!

mafiainc42
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
gogogo

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
gogogo

wutwutwut?

Swampy
04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I updated some stuff on AO2 and added Skellar Crunch. Also did other small stuff to da guide. I spelled recommended wrong 99 out of the hundred times I typed it.

Chickenrunnn
04-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Well done ! :D Good Job bro ^^! Plus your guild is cool... xDD

butters1225
05-10-2012, 08:46 PM
If anyone else is doing this can you add my bear just to have someone to have convo with while soloing. my name is Encellebis

PownagePlus
05-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Nice Guide!!! Never was able to get more than 3000 kills without dying. I went to Ancient Swamps :O

Swampy
05-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Nice Guide!!! Never was able to get more than 3000 kills without dying. I went to Ancient Swamps :O
I'd try skellar returns! :banana:

BoomBox
05-20-2012, 01:43 PM
I made it to 7.5k kills and then a random lag spike hit and i died:(

also i don't see why people are so crazy about stats Yeh it looks good but doesn't always mean your good. I was in a game the other day with my very first toon that i made in pl. She has 1.2k deaths and just cause ofthat someone asked if i wanted help with my mage lol.. I just found it kinda funny!

Swampy
05-25-2012, 06:40 PM
I made it to 7.5k kills and then a random lag spike hit and i died:(

also i don't see why people are so crazy about stats Yeh it looks good but doesn't always mean your good. I was in a game the other day with my very first toon that i made in pl. She has 1.2k deaths and just cause ofthat someone asked if i wanted help with my mage lol.. I just found it kinda funny!
My first toon currently has over 1500 deaths! I just thought it was a fun goal since theres literally nothing else to do in game. My kd bear actually out killed the bird, since I soloed!

birdmasta
05-25-2012, 11:08 PM
My first toon currently has over 1500 deaths! I just thought it was a fun goal since theres literally nothing else to do in game. My kd bear actually out killed the bird, since I soloed!

my main has 620 deaths :P

Subscriber
05-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Made me want to start a new character, thanks a lot!

Swampy
06-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Made me want to start a new character, thanks a lot!
Yay! I suggest an int bear. :)

Paladinslaya
06-10-2012, 01:13 PM
That only works in pvp.

They should delete that for people like me who get hit by one talon by rusher and leave it counts as a death -.-

Swampy
06-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Added Nuri and Fang and other stuff for those really ambitious soloers and YOLOers!

PownagePlus
08-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Forest Haven
There's only one place to start!

Recommended toon levels:1-12
I would get as much XP here as you can, while you can. Forest Haven is the easiest map and you can get 1000+ kills easily with out dying.

Recommended places to solo:
Road to Forest Haven: this is the very first place. There are around 20 enemies and the place is plain easy.;) This level is good to solo because the enemies literally pop out of the ground and are ready to be killed! Meathead can be time consuming so I usually just remade before him. (only going for kills)

I wouldn't recommend this level because Swift gives you xp but no kill in return! (Mean)

PownagePlus
08-05-2012, 03:10 PM
And why do people use the intbear build to solo? Someone explain please!

Swampy
08-10-2012, 10:05 AM
I will have to re investigate FH since it changed a bit. I'll re edit that section soon. People use int bears for soloing because int bears...look awesome!!! After alien oasis 2 I went to str/dex since I didn't want to be mutilated by aliens. :D

PownagePlus
08-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Lol... What build would you recommend for a bird?

Swampy
08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Lol... What build would you recommend for a bird?
I would just go full Dex and use talons and such. If you find surviving harder in later levels you can become a warbird. Full Dex should be good though.

PownagePlus
08-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Kk Thnx!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
08-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Woot been waiting for the thread to be updated!

Swampy
08-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Woot been waiting for the thread to be updated!
:-) Yea I still gotta tweak it a little. I don't think I'm going into humania because most high level YOLOers use anywhere elixirs or kill in groups.

jacobfauble
02-05-2013, 06:30 AM
NO FIRST DEATH :/ in dark forest thought I could handle 20 of them lol