PDA

View Full Version : Blue Antennae

missbollinger
02-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Did I just get an extra set of blue antennae deposited into my stash? I was hanging out in Fang Towne when a notification popped up in the bottom on my display and it said some cool blue antennae were deposited into my stash...I store my vanities there for all my characters so there was a set in there already and now there are two!! Or maybe I am just over tired...

Cool4ever100
02-02-2012, 02:01 AM
That does happen, if your antennas are not on your mobile Invintory(not stash) it finds a way to get around saying you never had antennas in the first place

Skeletonlord
02-02-2012, 02:24 AM
Blue antennas were for Star Legends, check star legends stash.

Redbridge
02-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Are you talking about PL? The best ever antenae 2011 have just been stashed in everyone's stash. Blue for SL and a slightly darker (fiery) yellow than the yellow ones for PL.

So if your talking about PL then I suspect you might be seeing things, if SL then maybe check the names.

One of the devs (Stamos) was around giving out Blue Ants last night so maybe you bumped into him.

Aside from that I've no idea.... But gratz on the 2 sets.... Ants are my personal Favs....whoop

Xazic
02-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Yeah, this might be the SL antennas you are talking about now, no blue antennas were given to stash in PL.

missbollinger
02-02-2012, 10:04 AM
I checked again today it says gold antennae on the SL news page but I got blue and I am positive the pop up message had the gold PL logo on it not the blue SL logo. I do have an extra set, oh well :-) Happy Times!