PDA

View Full Version : help with copper bear build

razurblade
02-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Hey guys, its me gommy, and I need help with a copper build for my bear gomgurl. Im a pro at lv 30 dex bear pvp but i wanted a challenge so i lved to 35. Now my ipod broke and i play on a labtop and i need a build that will be effective and easy to use on computer vs mages, birds, and dex bears. If you can help me i will be so happy.

Sryyoulose
02-02-2012, 03:26 PM
First things first! With copper it's all about not missing so make everyone of you skills count!

So
1. Taunt6 (it's stackable)
2. Rage 6 ( you'll fail without it XD)
3. Beckon 5 ( 4 is to small on kiting magee but you don't need 6)
4. 6 hell scream (has hidden armor debuff at 6 it's a must have)
5. Stomp 5 ( mages who don't shield you can own them with this!)
6. 5 SMS ( to stun and cause mega damage.
7. 1 heal ( for 5 HP regen can be used else where though)

Combo:
Beckon,stomp, hell scream, SMS, stomp, SMS, beckon, and scream. -mages

Beckon, scream, SMS, stomp, scream, SMS, beckon and stomp- birds

Beckon, scream, stomp, SMS, stomp, scream, beckon, and SMS! - bears
Armor:
Copper head set
Iceberg set/Copper helm
Ring: Critical damage ring( so when they come in the poke hits decent!
Any more Q's? Ask!

razurblade
02-02-2012, 06:08 PM
ty very much im going to use today!

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 09:12 PM
i would not use srys build as a few points are pointless. Recently I dumped 26 plat into respecs and the best build I came up with is this:
6 Rage Scream Taunt Evasion
5 Beckon
4 Crushing Blow
1 Crip

Combo is buff, Beckon Scream Crushing and Slash

Your opponent will do around 30 crit, if they hit you at all after the debuffs. Always double buff taunt as it gives an extra 8 compared to single buff taunt. Also, if your opponent gets out of range, best thing to do is to run until beckon recharges.

plmafiaboss
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
What happened to iron blood in those builds lol

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 10:25 PM
85 armor is already high enough. As far as Im concerned, dodge>armor.

Zapoke
02-02-2012, 10:35 PM
What happened to iron blood in those builds lol

Iron Blood builds are the reason bears have trouble with mages at this level.

85 armor is already high enough. As far as Im concerned, dodge>armor.

I also prescribe dodge over armor for copperhead bears! :D

razurblade
02-03-2012, 09:13 AM
i would not use srys build as a few points are pointless. Recently I dumped 26 plat into respecs and the best build I came up with is this:
6 Rage Scream Taunt Evasion
5 Beckon
4 Crushing Blow
1 Crip

Combo is buff, Beckon Scream Crushing and Slash

Your opponent will do around 30 crit, if they hit you at all after the debuffs. Always double buff taunt as it gives an extra 8 compared to single buff taunt. Also, if your opponent gets out of range, best thing to do is to run until beckon recharges.

what about stomp, also what do u mean by the taunt, because i see bears do it randomly before a fight and i really want to know how to use it effictivly.

Zapoke
02-03-2012, 01:17 PM
what about stomp, also what do u mean by the taunt, because i see bears do it randomly before a fight and i really want to know how to use it effictivly.

If you're a dodge bear, you have evade and taunt to increase dodge. Taunt stacks. The only way to use taunt "effectively" is to use it constantly. It gives you a decent dodge at about 20-30 constantly, without evade.