PDA

View Full Version : Posivite thoughts for change

trixie
02-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok so heres another installment of positivity for you :). Change happens to those that make it happen. I spent so much time in my life worrying about mistakes that I made and things I wish I would have done differently. I only have one today, so why waste it with worry and regret.The thing is you can't change the past and a mistake is only a mistake if you dont learn from it. I think this quote says it best:

The past can't be changed, only your attitude toward it can.
Gregg Levoy

So if you can only change your attitude, then why not do it. You know what we all make mistakes because we are only human. So, why when someone makes a mistake on here and posts something that maybe they shouldnt have do people choose to jump all over them. Maybe that person didnt know what they said was wrong. Maybe they are new to the forums. They may not even be that good with their words. That's not a skill everyone has. So the next time you see someone that posts something incorrectly, why not say "hey I didnt know if you knew but this should really be done this way." Who knows you might get a whole new friend out of the deal. :)

So, always remember treat people they way you want to be treated and you will never go wrong. We all come here looking for something, so let's help everyone to leave just a little better than when they came. Let's make it a positive community! Here's to building a better community together!

Hoping your day is wonderful and you find what you need in your journey through life :)

The door to happiness opens outward.

Artentreri
02-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Keep these goin, it's the best thing for these forums. Some positive energy and a better outlook.

trixie
02-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Keep these goin, it's the best thing for these forums. Some positive energy and a better outlook.

Thanks Artentreri!

Fao
02-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Omg! You are just like so awesome! Like art said, keep them up and you could be even more awesome!!! Rock on!

Artentreri
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks Artentreri!

No problem, thank you for tryin to make us all feel better.

trixie
02-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks Artentreri!

No problem, thank you for tryin to make us all feel better.

Be the change you wanna see! I hope everyone gets the urge to do the happy dance!!! Get your dancing shoes on it's time to party! :)

Artentreri
02-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Well, if it's anything like the dougie looks like you'll be dancin alone. :P

Zaltiar
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Great post! Words can mean a lot, but at the end of the day its about action, and if people really do start to change their ways, keep at it! :)

Roc
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming~ ;) Positive fish ftw!

trixie
02-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, if it's anything like the dougie looks like you'll be dancin alone. :P

I can't really dance so it will probably be more of my own mix. :)

Aquilasoul
02-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Love it :)