PDA

View Full Version : Guess

Grimmstroke
05-17-2020, 12:38 AM
Guess how many will tie this lb for top 10 lol

trueido
05-17-2020, 03:50 AM
Stop crying about tie in LB I think that's cool that many players rather work together to get better rewards.

TheBlairWitch
05-17-2020, 04:10 AM
Thats probably why the lb items arent tradable , the same group of people created a conspiracy and only they make it on lb XD

(must be fun to always make lb)

Spooked
05-17-2020, 06:44 AM
Stop crying about tie in LB I think that's cool that many players rather work together to get better rewards.

Im sorry but how exactly is the OP crying here?

Sophiaaaa
05-17-2020, 11:31 AM
I've seen many threads on people complaining on "ties". Personally I dont see the problem with it. At the end of the day, they all either spent a bunch of gold or farmed a ton to reach the tippity top. Who cares if its a tie.

Scll
05-17-2020, 04:10 PM
Wayyy less, bcz I asked nify at how many pts rogs r tieing at and they all panicked thinking I'm breaking ther ties smh. I'm a mage btw

Grimmstroke
05-17-2020, 05:08 PM

nahh this is a joke since lb runners keep on crying for plat tier title even tho ppl also work hard for it

Kystone
05-17-2020, 05:24 PM
work hard for plat tier? I got it on the 2nd day of the event and haven't ran since

Grimmstroke
05-17-2020, 11:17 PM
work hard for plat tier? I got it on the 2nd day of the event and haven't ran since

probably an endgamer well I can't complain since i also done the plat tier day 1 about 4hrs after the start of event but when i did on my alts sure it is hard to reach plat tier I can't imagine the ppl just started and hit 61-64 something and ran event until reaching plat so yes it is considered hard work as one of the devs said

QuaseT
05-18-2020, 01:27 PM
I believe its less than egg event bc its harder to tie. I guess around 14 players each class.

Jausa
05-18-2020, 01:43 PM
Thats probably why the lb items arent tradable , the same group of people created a conspiracy and only they make it on lb XD

(must be fun to always make lb)Don't speak if you have no knowledge over the matter. Lb items aren't tradable for different reasons not because of players ties. They tie so they don't have to farm too much to get gold or silver. With these ties the lb players could all win with each 15 points. See why they do it? Not very complicated, so next time instead of starting with conspiracies&throwing shade at the hardest working players try understanding what you are talking about first.