PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye (for now)

Bronxman2012
02-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Hello all! The Bronxman here! He apologizes to all of his Bronxmaniacs for not being online for the past couple of days, but he just returned from Poland Spring, Maine. More on that to come.

As some of you know, it is official. Later this month, The Bronxman and his family are relocating from New York to California. For some time now, the whole Man Rules concept is one that people seem to crave (not only on here, but everywhere). The day of the metrosexual is over (thank God!), and males are looking for guidelines as to what to do, and how to live. The upcoming television series, titled "Man Rules" will help them to live their lives in the most manly way possible. Also, this show will help women learn about what really makes men tick, and how they can use these Man Rules to transform their significant other to a real man. PL rules dictate that we cannot do self promotion on here, but you'll know all about this show in the Fall.

Yes, there are shows such as The Man Show, Guy Code, or Man Cave, but all of these shows treat men as if they are beer-guzzling, sports-oriented neanderthals. Think about it. There are many, many shows dedicated to women and the issues they face, but there is really nothing on television that focuses on men.

However, in the Fall, that will change, for you will see such a show. What it will entail is four guys (Jonnybeers, The Miannic One, Kik, and The Bronxman) sitting around and discussing issues by men, for men, and about men. We begin taping episodes next month, and have a 13-episode contract signed. The goal is to have all 13 episode in the hopper by the end of August.

A nice side effect to all of this is that when The Bronxman created Pocket Legends commercials for Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and Grape Nuts, they were meant to be in jest. However, thank to the exposure The Bronxman has received through the Pocket Legends forum, he has meetings scheduled with General Mills and Conagra foods next month to write actual commercials for these products. Also, The Bronxman just returned from Poland Spring, Maine, and he signed a contract to write a commercial for Poland Spring drinking water.

Now, The Bronxman never forgets his roots. In fact, he may work in a product placement for Pocket Legends on the Man Rules show. He'll have to talk with Sam about this, but you never know. The developers at Pocket Legends have been first-rate and have treated The Bronxman well. He wishes to return the favor.

Also, if you are in the Los Angeles area, and would like to appear on Man Rules, if you can mention on the audition the name of the Weapon That Shall Not Be Named, The Bronxman will make sure you get special treatment. After all, if The Bronxman is not going to look after his Bronxamaniacs, who will?

Lastly, there are so many people to thank, both in the game and on the forum. The Bronxman does not have the bandwidth to thank all of you, but you know who you are.

And so, The Bronxman is signing off. For now, at least. For you never know when The Bronxman will make his triumphant return.

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS?

Who will remain standing?

The Bronxman

zappaxe
02-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Are you seriously starting a show....or am I just being tricked......

Nick41324
02-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I never even read what he said but I'm guessing he's just trolling us again. Am I right?

zappaxe
02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
He said he I'd making a Man Rule show.......

PL Playa
02-02-2012, 05:49 PM
I read all of that and.. GOOD JOB MAN! HAVE A NICE CAREER!!

Xazic
02-02-2012, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he started a show, he has "the feel" in his posts :D

Hankomachos
02-02-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm gonna miss you!!! :(

Gaddy
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM
It's nice to know that some amazing budding celebrities are willing to remember their roots, and all of the anonymous people on the internet video games forums that "supported" them... /sarcasm

Zeus
02-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Good luck on your endeavors. If you're going to do a show though, just a quick tip to bear in mind, things that you may find funny may not be comedic to others. This is of course if you're not being sarcastic and bringing us that oh so knee-smacking humor! ;)

kallima
02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
weren't you just banned yesterday?

Zeus
02-02-2012, 09:40 PM
weren't you just banned yesterday?

On Friday-Wednesday. I think he doesn't realize that we can see the "Banned" title on forums, instead of pitching us a story of sorts. :P

Well, actually no, he's intelligent, so I reckon he's just being funny. :P

Artentreri
02-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Bronx.. Huh, what do I say? Good luck on your show, hopefully you'll be as popular as two and a half men. Maybe you and Charlie Sheen can hang out. All jokes aside, you really should probably learn to not refer to yourself in the third person. I'm not even talking about in your "man rules show", I mean in general. People tend to avoid people who act like smeagol. Good luck with whatever you two end up doin. :D

adidaman
02-04-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm going to miss you, Bronxie. ): But every time I think of you, I'll just keep my hands wrapped around my Bronx Bomber and the memories will come flooding in. The forums will be a lot less of a manly place without you around.