PDA

View Full Version : Question about Game Mechanics

Deathlyreaper
05-19-2020, 12:52 AM
Marsh Elixirs:
Do they stack with chest elixirs? I’m talking about the speed, dmg, and armor one

Debuffs: i heard that in pvp, same type of debuffs don't stack, but instead the game uses the worst debuff (ie: a 5% armour reduction and 10% armour reduction does not equate to 15% armour reduction, instead it equals 10% armor reduction). Is this true? and is this the same case for pve, specifically when a player debuffs a mob. The reason I ask is because there are skills that causes different percentages in armor debuff such as a rogue pierce (10% armor debuff) and aimed shot (15% armor debuff) and also Rogue shadow veil (15% dmg reduction) and Mage Curse (10% dmg reduction).

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-19-2020, 01:06 AM
The dmg and armor elixir stacks with the ones from crates and videos.

Deathlyreaper
05-19-2020, 02:51 PM
The dmg and armor elixir stacks with the ones from crates and videos.

Oh ok thank you. What about speed elixirs?

QuaseT
05-19-2020, 03:02 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI believe they stack with the elixirs but Im not sure if they stack with speed set or awakenings.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-20-2020, 01:38 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe speed lix from ads (25%) is stackable with speed set, awakenings, stacking ms pets, ms passive. 30% speed lix does not stack with speed set, but does with everything else.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
05-20-2020, 10:41 AM
Can any Devs confirm anything about the stacking Debuffs in game?

Deathlyreaper
05-20-2020, 10:48 AM
Also, I have another question does the dmg reduction in the mastery for razor shield stack with damage reduction elixirs?

Skolking
05-20-2020, 02:55 PM
Yes it does