PDA

View Full Version : Dont make this game

Livemau
02-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Cmon people this will be just like Mt. Fang from what I have read. Vampires again? Not to mention it is a knock-off of everything that uses the vampire vs werewolf theme. It would also be a similar time era to PL and thats just sad. At least SL is with guns and future. Unless you plan on having people in factions that are at war such as WoW good vs evil theme or Skyrims Imperial vs Stormcloak battle. If players can be on factions its ok but other than that it will be a total waste of time and wont be different enough from PL.

IF YOU DELETE THIS POST YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ALL PERSPECTIVES TO BE SHOWN I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE I HAVE ONLY SHARED MY HONEST OPINIONS.
I hope to see some supporters. Hate only if you wish

Livemau

Late
02-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Some people can't make it to mtfang bc it's endgame campaign or they pay 3plat
But in dl they can start new

Livemau
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Some people can't make it to mtfang bc it's endgame campaign or they pay 3plat
But in dl they can start new

Once level cap raises they can get there easy with the lower experience requirements and if they want vampirees it only takes a month to get to 58 without thrahsers.

PL Playa
02-02-2012, 09:50 PM
It's almost the opposite way around because in DL we are supposedly going to be the vampires rather than killing the vampires, so I think mt. Fang was a good precursor

mrnofunz
02-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Are you kidding me? Dark legends is a perfect game and it is going to be a fresh start for us content starved pocket legender's. DL legends has room to grow...PL is full to capacity. That's why they reuse 95% of the content PL. I simply can't wait for this game to release. Gonna be awesome!!

Livemau
02-02-2012, 09:58 PM
its the same thing except we have to do all the tedious work all over again. We cant show off the cool vanitys weve earned or even prove that we reached max lvl in PL or SL. In MW3 they have a feature where it shows all of your previous prestiges from other games. It isnt a perfect game as I clearly stated that it is TWILIGHT! Enjoy your game based off a book for women.

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:00 PM
It's almost the opposite way around because in DL we are supposedly going to be the vampires rather than killing the vampires, so I think mt. Fang was a good precursor

So what you are saying is its the same thing with a different looking character? Killing birds, mages and bears? THe abilities will probably be similar and the classes will have same functions, a tank, a healer and a killer. Not a big deal and not worth another game.

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I woud love to see some developer intervention in this. Perhaps talking with the senior members of the previous games and giving us a reward for our dedication to the game as some have reached the max level in PL 3 times and the max level in SL 2 or more times. Can we be offered out Elite vanitys in DL version?

StompArtist
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
So what you are saying is its the same thing with a different looking character? Killing birds, mages and bears? THe abilities will probably be similar and the classes will have same functions, a tank, a healer and a killer. Not a big deal and not worth another game.

How do you know? Are you complaining about a game no one as seen yet? lol

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
I dont think STS's intention was to make them so much alike. I think it was just a coincidence. From all I have heard, DL is supposed to be a more adult-like game with more blood and gorish-type gameplay, not just vampires. If you don't like it you simply don't have to play :) Some others do though, so give it a chance. And STS DEFINETLY isn't going to just stop production after all the hard work they've been putting into it.

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I dont think STS's intention was to make them so much alike. I think it was just a coincidence. From all I have heard, DL is supposed to be a more adult-like game with more blood and gorish-type gameplay, not just vampires. If you don't like it you simply don't have to play :) Some others do though, so give it a chance. And STS DEFINETLY isn't going to just stop production after all the hard work they've been putting into it.

If they dont stop production they should at least offer the the people who have been around longer rewards like that veteran set in pl. When we go to "The Twilight Zone" bllod and gore wont impress me. The graphics on our phones can't cut it for such an advance game while also having it online. I realize they have gone too far to turn back but we need incentive to continue doing business with STS. Their best customers are the 66's and the 41's in SL or whatever that max lvl is. We buy the plat and once we leave that beloved game for a new one its back to noobville. Where the guild indicator is on PL there should be a previous achivments list on DL to show what we have done.

Livemau

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
How do you know? Are you complaining about a game no one as seen yet? lol

I know cuz I read the forums on this game and I have seen the preview wall papers and what other forumers have said.

Livemau

Engelhard
02-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Cmon people this will be just like Mt. Fang from what I have read. Vampires again? Not to mention it is a knock-off of everything that uses the vampire vs werewolf theme. It would also be a similar time era to PL and thats just sad. At least SL is with guns and future. Unless you plan on having people in factions that are at war such as WoW good vs evil theme or Skyrims Imperial vs Stormcloak battle. If players can be on factions its ok but other than that it will be a total waste of time and wont be different enough from PL.

IF YOU DELETE THIS POST YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING ALL PERSPECTIVES TO BE SHOWN I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE I HAVE ONLY SHARED MY HONEST OPINIONS.
I hope to see some supporters. Hate only if you wish

Livemau

Let's not complain about something we know absolutely nothing about.......take a peek at this......you may be getting a little bit ahead of yourself.....Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6ts6Uo-v0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good things come to those who wait...... <(^_^)>v They have said DL is the ace in the bag.....

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Let's not complain about something we know absolutely nothing about.......take a peek at this......you may be getting a little bit ahead of yourself.....Check out this video on YouTube:

Good things come to those who wait...... <(^_^)>v They have said DL is the ace in the bag.....

I watched it
The graphics arent that great (like I said)
(it uses that same old system of abilities we have in both PL and SL
and the characters look weird
Every company says the next thing will be the best so they can make more money
Yes we do know a lot about this info is released every week!
Developers Join in Please

Livemau

Engelhard
02-02-2012, 10:47 PM

I watched it
The graphics arent that great (like I said)
(it uses that same old system of abilities we have in both PL and SL
and the characters look weird
Every company says the next thing will be the best so they can make more money
Yes we do know a lot about this info is released every week!
Developers Join in Please

Livemau

You don't have to play it.....me myself I am excited :) By the way this game looks nothing like the other two, just saying

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:49 PM
If they dont stop production they should at least offer the the people who have been around longer rewards like that veteran set in pl. When we go to "The Twilight Zone" bllod and gore wont impress me. The graphics on our phones can't cut it for such an advance game while also having it online. I realize they have gone too far to turn back but we need incentive to continue doing business with STS. Their best customers are the 66's and the 41's in SL or whatever that max lvl is. We buy the plat and once we leave that beloved game for a new one its back to noobville. Where the guild indicator is on PL there should be a previous achivments list on DL to show what we have done.

Livemau

I think its pretty simple. DONT PLAY. I'm not sure why you're complaining about it. Be happy :) It's another awesome game STS is putting out. And why should we get rewards ON TOP OF a new game? Doesn't make sense. The content in PL is perfectly fine, if you have such a big problem with it just don't play ;)

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:50 PM
You don't have to play it.....me myself I am excited :) By the way this game looks nothing like the other two, just saying

Looks like most phones won't be able to handle it if its so great and it looks like this to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSbetnaD0A

Same item format and barely better graphics on your vid

Livemau

Where are the devs?

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:53 PM
I think its pretty simple. DONT PLAY. I'm not sure why you're complaining about it. Be happy :) It's another awesome game STS is putting out. And why should we get rewards ON TOP OF a new game? Doesn't make sense. The content in PL is perfectly fine, if you have such a big problem with it just don't play ;)

As a contributing member of the STS forums I feel like I need to help enhance the gameplay. What you are doing is going with the flow and you won't get anything accomplished like that. If anyone has something to say they should voice their concern. Thats what the forums are for.

Livemau

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Looks like most phones won't be able to handle it if its so great and it looks like this to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSbetnaD0A

Same item format and barely better graphics on your vid

Livemau

Where are the devs?

First of all i'd like to request a lock, this thread isn't needed. The answer is very simple to me, if you're having problems with it don't play.

Secondly, don't assume what the game will be like. You should maybe try it before you start making accusations.

XchilangopwnX
02-02-2012, 10:55 PM
its the same thing except we have to do all the tedious work all over again. We cant show off the cool vanitys weve earned or even prove that we reached max lvl in PL or SL. In MW3 they have a feature where it shows all of your previous prestiges from other games. It isnt a perfect game as I clearly stated that it is TWILIGHT! Enjoy your game based off a book for women.
You do not have to go onto DL and restart all the "tedious work" as you put it. This game will be new and will be enjoyed by many. If you choose not to play it and redo all your hard work, then don't. Personally I haven't seen anyone clearly state, "When DL is released you MUST PLAY IT!" Just my .02

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:55 PM
First of all i'd like to request a lock, this thread isn't needed. The answer is very simple to me, if you're having problems with it don't play.

Secondly, don't assume what the game will be like. You should maybe try it before you start making accusations.

By locking this my concerns won't be heard and a boring game will be released. If you don't wanna hear it dont read the posts. We all have the right to voice our oppions.

Livemau

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
As a contributing member of the STS forums I feel like I need to help enhance the gameplay. What you are doing is going with the flow and you won't get anything accomplished like that. If anyone has something to say they should voice their concern. Thats what the forums are for.

Livemau

I don't see why you'd jump to this. I didn't say anything about not contributing. And i'm not going with the flow either, simply voicing my opinion, as you are. I don't have any problems with the game and I don't see why you would either. You can't contribute to a game you're not even going to play. Its hypocritical. It's like critisizing someone's throwing motion in baseball, but you've never played baseball before.

Livemau
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
You do not have to go onto DL and restart all the "tedious work" as you put it. This game will be new and will be enjoyed by many. If you choose not to play it and redo all your hard work, then don't. Personally I haven't seen anyone clearly state, "When DL is released you MUST PLAY IT!" Just my .02

You are right I don't have to play it but as a dedicated fan of the series I want to make the game as great as it possibly can be and not the bare minimum.

Livemau

Mothwing
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM
By locking this my concerns won't be heard and a boring game will be released. If you don't wanna hear it dont read the posts. We all have the right to voice our oppions.

Livemau

Wow, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get my point across.

Engelhard
02-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Time to get a new phone then lol because this game looks like the sweetest game ever to be made for mobile IMO

DanielRH
02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
We have all heard your arguments and almost all if not all of us believe your over doing it.

First of all, they have not released the game yet so you have NO CLUE what it will be like, that video that someone posted is YEARS OLD.
Second of all, as many pointed out... if you dont like the idea of it, DONT PLAY. Many others would very much like to play it.
And third of all, they are very close to launching it and it currently would make more sense to just finish it off and launch it and see how things go EVEN if people don't like it 100% (which I do not think will happen).

Devs, could you please close this thread? Seems to be saying the same things over and over and over again whilst everyone here is disagreeing with him, the post above, me is a prime example :-)

Delphina
02-02-2012, 11:11 PM
This thread is now closed.