PDA

View Full Version : Item selling Confirmation pop up.

Yoshi
04-17-2010, 12:14 AM
I reckon there should be a second window that pops up asking for your confirmation to "sell" something.

I picked up a purple rare and i accidentally clicked Sell and 'Poof' it disappeared. But yes... Just a suggestion =]

Arjun
04-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Totally agree with ya Yoshi. As a matter of fact, posted something similar on the 14th. Two days ago.

“ 04-14-2010*10:20 AM
Also noticed that it’s too easy to sell loot from your inventory by mistake. Almost lost my smokey jacket. Well, I did loose one. Forced my way through to loot another two. Might wanna slip in an are you sure you want to sell this item window before liquidating. I’m also not sure if the same problem can occur on the character screen. An accidental delete.

Well, that’s pretty much all I can think of at the moment. Need to be able to equip loot with a balanced distribution of stats as opposed to concentration on just strength and/or dexterity. Oh-yeah, and an are you sure you want to sell/delete this item/character.”

Could of saved you your Purple Rare. But still, biggest fear is an accidental character delete. Paranoid about that.

Deathshock
04-17-2010, 01:31 AM
Accidentally deletes are prevented because you have to type in the word delete to delete your character

Yoshi
04-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I thought about the accidental character delete today :l Keeping my thumbs away from that 'delete' button haha. ;)

Arjun
04-17-2010, 02:04 AM
Deathshock/Yoshi. . .Could do with your feedback on my post. Subject is . Loot Vs. Stats.