PDA

View Full Version : Valley gates stun

Encryptions
05-19-2020, 09:30 AM
Futu, video is very descriptive and it is only 37 seconds long. When doing gates I will move out of the red zone before he hits me but he still hits me and stuns me.
https://youtu.be/lfxt1TyEt78

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-19-2020, 09:49 AM
It's been on our list for a while, haven't decided what to do with that one.

It's a grenade attack, with a random bounce direction, so doesn't have a fixed area it's going to affect - maybe just shouldn't have a red zone at all.

Xmenarmy
05-19-2020, 10:09 AM

It's a grenade attack, with a random bounce direction, so doesn't have a fixed area it's going to affect - maybe just shouldn't have a red zone at all.# Stun gates [emoji1787]

Encryptions
05-19-2020, 12:31 PM

It's a grenade attack, with a random bounce direction, so doesn't have a fixed area it's going to affect - maybe just shouldn't have a red zone at all.Idea, how about he throws a grenade which bounces towards players a red aura around it to show the area it hits until it explodes. Explodes after 4 seconds.

PatD
05-19-2020, 01:02 PM
Idea, how about he throws a grenade which bounces towards players a red aura around it to show the area it hits until it explodes. Explodes after 4 seconds.

This... and why not the ability to smash the grenade with our hammer, making the grenade explode underground, thus not stunning anyone? :D