PDA

View Full Version : HELP, my typeboard is stuck!!

byserk
02-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Hello All,

Since a few weeks i often have the problem that my typeboard on my iPad doesn't disappear after I typed a message. I have to totally close PL and re-loggin to continu playing. PL is the only APP that gives me this kind of trouble. Do more people have this problem? And when yes, can STS perhaps explain what can cause this problem? Or better yet if it is a problem in the software solve it?

Well have fun all and be nice!!

Grtz,

Byserk

Zenidal
02-03-2012, 03:13 AM
I've had this problem too :( It's become really annoying, but STS will probably fix this soon.

byserk
02-03-2012, 03:16 AM
I reallllllllyy hope so!

Redbridge
02-03-2012, 04:13 AM
I had this problem a long time ago but it cleared by closing the app and resetting (holding Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds) my iPad.

Hope you get it sorted. Good Luck

Ihavenokills
02-03-2012, 04:36 AM
I had this problem a while back but it got fixed from a patch. I guess the dreaded killer keyboards are back for some people. you should let support(@)spacetimestudios.com know about this issue with what device you play on and how to reproduce it; or get a dev to move this post into the technical issues and bugs forum section --->HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?11-PL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs)<--- for the best feedback results. Who knows maybe you'll be the hero this time to rid of the killer keyboards!

byserk
02-03-2012, 06:43 AM
I had this problem a long time ago but it cleared by closing the app and resetting (holding Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds) my iPad.

Hope you get it sorted. Good Luck

That is the annoying part.. to reboot everytime.

Suentous PO
02-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Happened to me once last week on iPad also. T_T

byserk
05-30-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm noticed that the problem was gone for some time, but the last week it returned with a vengeance....man so frustrating...

Imsebastiaanl
05-30-2012, 10:02 AM
I sometimes have walk spaces, my char is walking anywhere and I can barely control him. Then, if I type, its really hard too doesnt work good.

Suentous PO
05-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah buddy, just like we were chattin about, still happens sometimes. For the record mines an iPad 2.

GALiXENTOR
05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
My keyboard actually got stuck yesterday and i had to delete and re install. iPod 4th gen

Samhayne
05-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue! I'll circle the wagons with the team about it.